Votes: 58 96.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you PM'd JackVapor about it? My contest was in "another location" with a different vendor name. The unit shipped straight from Movkin, though. I almost didn't get my batts ahead of it.

Yes, Jack and Support. Thanks you trying to help!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a whole shopping cart all lined up and have added a few extras while waiting but I will not click on it until I have tracking.

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
I understand. Once I got the tracking, I completed my cart...2x25R and XTAR VC2 just for the mod.

Movkin has been running a LOT of contests for these, so maybe fulfillment is getting backed up?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 4 25R's and was thinking of maybe getting a couple more.

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
Quick! Complete your order! Empty that cart!

Good for you. Now for the more agonizing part....checking tracking every 15 minutes. DHL has crazy tracking. It showed up in Memphis this morning (6 hour drive from my location) and then magically appeared this afternoon with no further updates. Make sure you have somebody there to sign for it or lesve your name & tracking # taped to the door so they'll drop it.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve you know you won, just buy the batteries and get that part of it out of the way! Assume the transaction bud. .....

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All done but the tracking the Vape Mail and looking out the window for the Trucks! Last time the Aid gave me my DHL Package and no signature required. Now I have More Power!................. Coming!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
55347049.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I went with the Samsung 25R's. Bought 4 for now. I was hoping to have won a Tesla last night but I didn't. I am entered into so many contests I can't even keep track of them. On Memorial Day weekend I hit two. Still waiting on CoilArt.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Disguiser 150w should be here sometime tomorrow it is in New York already. I hope the batteries do not get delayed or I will be buying a couple at the Vape Shop to fire this puppy up!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got it in Vape mail but batteries are in Vape mail so off to vape store who has a couple of charged batts for me

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Congrats SteveS45, by the way I received a message from Deana,thanks buddy,looking forward to it. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got hammered for 2 charged 3000 Mah 18650 batteries but WTF!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I paid more for 2 then the 4 in vape mail but they are fully charged so WTF!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I could have waited until tomorrow but I wanted to test it out and this Puppy is NICE!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually I just looked up the batteries I got and he charged me $2.5 more than I could get them for. So I didn't get hammered and he charged them for me. With shipping it would have cost the same or more.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Actually I just looked up the batteries I got and he charged me $2.5 more than I could get them for. So I didn't get hammered and he charged them for me. With shipping it would have cost the same or more.
Cost is relative to what it's worth to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My guy always hooks me up they normally charge $15 each for these 3000mAh batteries. He charged me $25 for 2 and the cheapest I saw them was $10 each after a quick Google

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This Telescoping Drip Tip has turned my Nautilus Mini into a Cloud Beast!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Movkin took a while to get this moving but in transit in Hong Kong on Sunday resulted in me getting it today! They beat the batteries here which is only a couple of states away and they are on the other side of the planet!

Way To Go Movkin! 5 Stars for shipping!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My guy always hooks me up they normally charge $15 each for these 3000mAh batteries. He charged me $25 for 2 and the cheapest I saw them was $10 each after a quick Google
What batteries?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Steve you know you won, just buy the batteries and get that part of it out of the way! Assume the transaction bud. .....

You know what they say when you assume!

So it cost me a few extra bucks now I have another set of married batteries.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you assumed it was on the way you would have bought them earlier. I won a mod so I bought 6 VTC5 from 101vape.com. I bought those that you bought from Jon at liionwharehouse for my DNA200, need 6 for back up.it was worth it. Great batteries Steve.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have one Win that is still waiting for 2 weeks and not shipped. I will not name the company in the giveaway just yet. If I had the batteries and No MOD waiting for Vape Mail would have been a killer. Who would think Hong Kong to New York Via Cincinnati in less than 3 days?? Holy Crap

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No kidding, I received that nautilus X in 4 days from Hong Kong! I just received a mod I won with no notice of shipping, just got here today.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually I ordered the Batteries from LIION but late Friday night after I received the tracking for the MOD and the shipped it I guess Monday their time Sunday for me. But still crazy fast. Now I am really enjoying my Nautilus X on this MOD at same Wattage just a better vape.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah we won about the same time but different contest on the Nautlus X....I think

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I received my notifications in email on Sunday during Memorial Day weekend. Woke up to 2 emails. Said I'll be damned!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey we also won the juice from RBV, the morning blend we both picked...have you tried your let? I'm going to try mine right now

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I have been enjoying that in the morning with my coffee all week. As a matter of fact I just killed about half a tank to fill the N-X with Cloud Company Arise top test the N-X with this dual battery MOD.

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Movkin is such an amazingly straight up top tier company if you have any problems they will answer emails as soon as they open for business and the shipping is incredibly fast. I will be buying from Movkin for years to come.

VU Sponsors