Become a Patron!

(Ended)Movkin Disguiser+Squonk Part+JC25-RTA+JC25RDA+Movkin hat and Tshirt Giveaway Ended at 18 June

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I love the simplicity in design! So cool!
2. Shared :)
Thank you for this contest:)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Easy battery replacement on the Disguiser makes for quick swaps but the battery life is also awesome at the wattage I am using it right now.

Orest

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Versatility is what I've been looking for. But first of all I want to use Squonk ... disguiser as if created for Squonk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like being able to hide the tank and protect it while out and about by using the Telescoping Drip Tip.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Telling you this mod id's the answer to my prayers. Protect my tank and turns into a 7ml squonker. I NEED this mod.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1 I'm digging how everything is enclosed.
2. Shared on fb

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Jcfun86

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Loving the design and the squank feature I just wish to have one and to learn all about it

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need this Squonker for my Disguisers! Yes Plural....................

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I won a Tee Shirt I would snap a picture with a Disguiser in each hand wearing the tee shirt!

PrinceWizdom

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not trying to be rude or anything but it's strange that such a few Youtubers have reviewed the Squonk addon. Wonder why.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can't speak more highly about the customer service at Movkin and how fast they can ship products from Hong Kong to the USA. I have received my tuff in 3 days from order being placed! The Disguiser is a beast of a MOD with an indestructible feel to it!

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How to win:
1, Comment below what you think of Movkin products.
Movkin did a great on the Disguiser mod and incorporating the sqounking features. The JC25-RDA looks like a perfect pairing and you make both of them. This would be an awesome so you don't have to carry a bottle of e-liquid too while you're out. The telescoping drip tip is a really good feature if you want to use an RTA. Seems like Movkin thought a lot about these items before putting them out.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The decision for me would be if I got a Squonk Attachment would I use it in the left or right handed Disguiser?

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
17990985-Emoticon-hoping-hard-with-crossed-fingers-Stock-Photo.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Movkins shipping is so freaking fast I have gotten stuff from them faster then I have received stuff that was only 100 miles away.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 2 of them one for the left and one for the right hand. Because of the weight you need one in each hand!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was until I had a matching set then I was even more happy but I need a Squonker attachment now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last time I woke up on Sunday AM to find a notification of the win so most probably tonight they will select the winning entry.

VU Sponsors