Become a Patron!

(Ended)Movkin Disguiser+Squonk Part+JC25-RTA+JC25RDA+Movkin hat and Tshirt Giveaway Ended at 18 June

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So far the products I have used have been good. Would love to get my hands on a disguiser to go with my luggy and the squonker part would be a double bonus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need a Sub Ohm Tank and a Squonker. Maybe the best of both worlds all rolled into one?

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Movkin has come out with several interesting products lately. I'd really like to try out the Disguiser, a 150W squonk PV.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
disguiser me ninja..
Copyofph34r.gif

my luggy is lonesome

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Movkin Disguiser is one heavy MOD for only 2 batteries and I like the feeling of having something that feels sturdy.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, it makes me almost as happy when one of you guys WIN as it does when I see my name!

:stars::stars2::hearts::bunny::stars2::hearts::confetti::vapemail:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you hide the tank it is protected that is for sure but no one knows what tank you have installed and the vents allow air in to cool and vape.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Movkin definitely has some cool products. Very unique. I would love to have some of them

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Movkin is headed in the right direction with this mod. Seen some great reviews on it. Can't wait to be able to vape and review this myself.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
here a sqonk...there a sqonk...everywhere a sqonk!!! need one to sqonk!:D:ejuice:

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lovin my Movkin 150W Disguiser! Best of two worlds! The squonk adapter kit too? AMAZING! I've tried to find something wrong with the 150W Disguiser, yes it's a tad bigger than what I'm used to, but so solid! Does all I ask it to do! Would love the Squonk adapter kit as a very nice option! Thanks for the opportunity!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do not despair DevAuto I have a feeling I am going to be seeing your name announced as the Winner in one of these Giveaways very soon

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lovin my Movkin 150W Disguiser! Best of two worlds! The squonk adapter kit too? AMAZING! I've tried to find something wrong with the 150W Disguiser, yes it's a tad bigger than what I'm used to, but so solid! Does all I ask it to do! Would love the Squonk adapter kit as a very nice option! Thanks for the opportunity!
Thanks for an insight on it...this is definitely an awesome giveaway...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only thing that I feel Movkin could have could have done better with the Disguiser is the Wattage incremental increase of 1 watt at a time. I can't find anything else about it I would change.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for an insight on it...this is definitely an awesome giveaway...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I like the idea, that I can have three devices in one, instead of purchasing several devices.

The only thing that I feel Movkin could have could have done better with the Disguiser is the Wattage incremental increase of 1 watt at a time. I can't find anything else about it I would change.

I can understand your concern. I don't know what anyone else is used to, however I've never vaped a juice at say 100.5 watts and found that juice to be slightly better or worse at say 100 or 101

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have some of my e-Liquids which I vape at say 10.5 watts and at 11 or 10 it is not the same. I would think if you are vaping at 100 watts that .5 is only .5 percent where as at 10 watts .5 is 20% of the power.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think we should do mod swaps for lets say a month so people can try before buy. I would deff sign up for that. I really want to own this. Local shop doesnt have anything like this

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Check the specifications as this is big and heavy. Two of the reasons I like the Disguiser.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Do not despair DevAuto I have a feeling I am going to be seeing your name announced as the Winner in one of these Giveaways very soon
LOL ... no despair here, it would just be nice to see my name show up someday!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Movkin has Quality products and some of the best customer support and service personnel to deal with for orders or shipping.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors