Become a Patron!

(Ended)Movkin Disguiser+Squonk Part+JC25-RTA+JC25RDA+Movkin hat and Tshirt Giveaway Ended at 18 June

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The disguiser look very cool.. I like compact smaller mods when I'm out of the house so that would be perfect.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Did I just die and go to Movekin,err I meant heaven. this looks AMAZING.......... Thanks for the chance man

1, Comment below what you think of Movkin products.
I think I just found an epic multi tool mod. thanks a lot for making me daydream about that mod lol

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've never owned a Movkin product but I think I need to. The Disguiser looks awesome.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So awesome I want another one! Especially with the Squonker attachment. Red.......

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, the black is nice and goes well with the Nautilus X in Black. Hiding the tank it is also cool.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not a mod like @Huckleberried but how is this a VU contest? You are advertising YouTube, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook etc but not VU related at all from what I can see.

Jodiharley53

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love all the Movkin products they are so Innovative Love all the different types and colors and there is something 4 everyone. I see one in my future Thank you 4 the opportunity

I think its great. I don't know what more you could really ask for. Side by side, squonk capable, aesthetically pleasing, TC. Really exciting.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think Movkin has some nice product designs. The Luggy was unique looking, it's a shame it was pulled from the market so quickly. A version of it with removable batts would probably have sold me on buying it. The Diguiser has had me intrigued, and the addition of the squonk accessory makes it even more tempting.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I would like to get all the colors like a bunch of classic cars

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very sleek looking and nice options...Mov-in along...lmbo

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
The Movkin Disguiser seems to be the most versitile mod I have ever seen. I love squonking so this addition makes it perfect! Thank you so much for the chance to win one of these amazing devices.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe they will give out t-shirts for all competitors?

Movkin Disuiser in Black!

RaRaRa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did not have Movkin products. But I really want to use them

Niko79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Excellent kit. There are even T-shirt and cap !!!))

VU Sponsors