Become a Patron!

[[ENDED]] Pre-Launch Coil Giveaway!!! Ends 2/15/2016

hogheadv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the Clapton Coils, Staged page it says "The staging on this coil gives it an little extra "Oomph". Using Nichrome 80 wire as the staging, it increases the ramp up time of your coil, allowing for a quicker draw"
If it increases the ramp up time, how does it allow for a quicker draw?

hogheadv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok cool that's what I thought you were going for, but figured I would ask?
Is there only one option available in the assortment pack? The other options are not filled out completely so I assume the only one that can be order at this time is option 1?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is there only one option available in the assortment pack?
That's something else I have to decide on this weekend. Do I want three options of the same coils. but with varying resistances? Or do I want three difference options as to types of coils being offered?

I'm leaning towards the latter.

hogheadv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome. Order placed, had to take advantage of the larger discount before it expired.

Sent from my LGUS995 using Tapatalk

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's something else I have to decide on this weekend. Do I want three options of the same coils. but with varying resistances? Or do I want three difference options as to types of coils being offered?

I'm leaning towards the latter.
You could do just one assortment pack with a drop down menu for each coil type to pick resistance. That would allow people to pick a couple different resistances and help figure what they like best for different attys. Or you could also have a couple of them with fixed resistance values and a couple with choices.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I got my coils yesterday and while I know they are just the basic claptons but they are so purty. I hate to use them cause they look so purty in their little containers. Shiny and just awesome looking. I am working on convincing myself that they will be happier being put to use in my velocity. Once my kids settle down I will get a set going in my aromamizer. Thank you chef they are amazing and cant wait to get them fired up.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
OK I didnt think my aromamizer could get any better. Installed a set of Chef's basic claptons in it and boy was I wrong the aromamizer did just get better. They fit amazingly and its a great vape. Thank you Chef.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Been vaping on them since I put them in and am absolutely in love with them. Will definitely be back for more when these have lived their life :)

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2/1

The Dark Horse is my favorite with the derringer a close second so new types of coils have to get tested in these.

il Faudrait Ouvrir Une page Instagram et faire de la publicité vers la France apres j aimerais Toutes Sortes de bobines en 0.5 ohm maximum pour tester (alien coil clapton .....)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys hope everyone is good. This has been a good thing for you guys. Alot of views

have a nice day

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey chef I am in. Subscribed. You have done alot to the site and it looks great my friend.

Interested in the multi-core caterpillar tracks
Stitched framed alien staples
PARALLEL FLATTENED ALIEN / MULTI-STRAND STAGING WIRE

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, I haven't completed the website as much as I'd like to, so the Grand Opening has been delayed until Feb. 22nd. I'm DEFINITELY taking (and delivering) orders, but I need to tidy up a few more things before I take the website mainstream.

The free coil drawing will still happen on Monday, Feb. 15th as planned.
I'll post the winners by 3:00pm at the latest.

Good Luck! :D

Last edited:

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, I haven't completed the website as much as I'd like to, so the Grand Opening has been delayed until Feb. 22nd.
But, the free coil drawing will still happen on Monday, Feb. 16th as planned.
I'll post the winners by 3:00pm at the latest.

Good Luck! :D

Will the .5ohm Clapton coils fit in my Griffin right?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just bought 'em

Gotta admire such gorgeous craftsmanship.
Is that cotton they're shipped on top of?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool - Thank you!

Yes, it's organic Japanese cotton. Cut it in half lengthwise, and it's the perfect amount for 2 coils.

You should have your tracking information shortly, but because of President's Day, there's no outgoing mail until Tuesday.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool - Thank you!

Yes, it's organic Japanese cotton. Cut it in half lengthwise, and it's the perfect amount for 2 coils.

You should have your tracking information shortly, but because of President's Day, there's no outgoing mail until Tuesday.

I'm in no rush bro, just wish I could do more to support PureCoils.
Maybe the check after Valentines LOL!

Only things I think of that your site could benefit from is maybe posting the width of the coils from outside of one leg to the outside of the other so people could just put a ruler up to their RDA to decide on which coils they need to fit their particular puffer.

Oh and shirts or beanies/ bandannas for when I ride lol. :D

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You no how many ppl are scratching there heads right now . thinking Wtf are they talking about. Lol

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It doesn't help that the Four use basically the same colors.

Hope you win the contest lol!
It's ok soon as you said Texas I knew it wasn't them guys. Lol. And thanks I hope I win to. Have a good night

have a nice day

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2/14

starting to get some of my gear ready to pack for my upcoming move - wish there was a way to take everything on the flight with me

VU Sponsors