VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
TMaxx's No Frills Mls only $11.99/120mls EVERY DAY!!
www.vapingwatch.com
15400498_1269109803132582_4439640910557235547_n.jpg

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls #vapelife #vape#vaping #ecig #eliquid #quality #budget #deal #coupon #promo #discount#cool

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brrrr! I moved down here to get away from the cold! I do like to look at pictures of it though. You guys please be careful, ok?
We're supposed to be warm tomorrow, but winds up to 70mph!!!! Good thing I'm only 5 minutes from work.
I'm off to bed, long day. Hugs.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! You guys get tired of having so many TV channels and still nothing to watch? Sheesh. So glad I have my internet friends!
Well, I'm down to just 1 more gift to find. I swear every year that I'll start in the summer and shove stuff in a closet til Christmas, wish I'd just do it, lol. See you all tomorrow, hugs.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just received a delivery of Omaha Steaks from my brother and his wife. Yum!

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My tmaxx juice just came in today. And yummmmmmm it is all so good. I got strawberry donut, peanut butter custard, and 120 of strawberry custard. So far all I have tasted have been great. Only ones I can ADV. I want to try every flavor they have.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My tmaxx juice just came in today. And yummmmmmm it is all so good. I got strawberry donut, peanut butter custard, and 120 of strawberry custard. So far all I have tasted have been great. Only ones I can ADV. I want to try every flavor they have.

That's terrific! Glad you are enjoying them :)

Reactions: Klm

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Countrypami I am so picky with what I vape. There are only maybe 1 or 2 outside of the tmaxx line i have tried that I can ADV. I almost got the pearcake you suggested but I'm not a big fan of pear. I will eventually order more, I plan on trying that one along with a couple others. I'm not sure how that juice is made but I have tried so many juices and there are quite a few that all have the same underlining smell (maybe it's the nicotine) and I can't even smell the flavor much less taste it. I'm hooked on the tmaxx line. And the price is the best. The juice is great right out of the mailbox. If I wouldn't have won the contest yall had, I probably never would have tried it. I am so great full and much thanks to vaping watch for the opportunity to try out this fabulous line of juice.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, everyone! Ms. Trixy, yum is right, lucky you! Diabolique, yum again, and thanks for the reviews. Klm, let us know what you think of the pearcake, ok? No new flavors here, but the neighbor brought us a big goodie tray! Mmmm, might be a few calories...
You all have a good night, see you tomorrow.
goodam.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Countrypami I am so picky with what I vape. There are only maybe 1 or 2 outside of the tmaxx line i have tried that I can ADV. I almost got the pearcake you suggested but I'm not a big fan of pear. I will eventually order more, I plan on trying that one along with a couple others. I'm not sure how that juice is made but I have tried so many juices and there are quite a few that all have the same underlining smell (maybe it's the nicotine) and I can't even smell the flavor much less taste it. I'm hooked on the tmaxx line. And the price is the best. The juice is great right out of the mailbox. If I wouldn't have won the contest yall had, I probably never would have tried it. I am so great full and much thanks to vaping watch for the opportunity to try out this fabulous line of juice.

That would make an EXCELLENT review on the site ;)

Reactions: Klm

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I tried to make the review for the flavors I tried, but I don't see the comments.

Which flavors did you post it on?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! I hope it was a good weekend for you all. Early to bed for me tonight, shivering takes a lot of energy! Cold.gif
Have a good day tomorrow, even if it is a Monday. notmondaycat.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! I need to try some more flavors, kinda got stuck on some that I love. Ms. Trixy, loved that, thanks! Pami, those cookies looked yummy! When do mine arrive? I went to the chiropractor this afternoon, it hurt so good. I'll be stiff tomorrow but it's better than hurting. A hot bath will help. See you all tomorrow, sweet dreams.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You all are out gadding about again! I'll just sit here and eat all peppermint kisses. I have my tens unit zapping me, in my recliner, watching TV. See you all tomorrow, hugs!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all, hope you are all doing well! We made through Wednesday, yay. Only 4 days until Christmas, are you all ready? I have a few gifts to tape back together - the tree lights hypnotized the cat into tearing some of them open.....no catnip needed. Hugs,
only thurs kitty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors