Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danette

Member For 4 Years
freezin cold here but not snowing anymore thank goodness. enjoying my coffee and 12:50 juice. ahhhh gotta love the weekends. Missed the guys not having a show last night. It is usually the highlight of my week.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! Was 2* when I got up this morning, got up to 30*. I'm in SE New Mexico, this isn't right! Supposed to be 63* on Monday, how does this work again? Lol. I was able to get out today, went to work. I did spend some time yesterday organizing my vape supplies (finally). Hugs to all, have a happysunday and week.jpg

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Dragon Bananafruit is awesome! Tiny bit tart, not too sweet = perfect!

I already knew the KBVC was a winner, so I got it in case I didn't like the Dragon. So now I have a 5 juice rotation, all from TMaxx. Keep up the good work! :cheers:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
congratulations1_zpsd165a970.gif

@rgk401 and @Whiskeywarrior

You've each won a $10 credit off of $12 @ Vaping Watch!!!!
:stars::stars2::hearts:

Please private message me here in the forum for claim instructions.

.​

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, all! And congrats, winners! I just got my last order in today, that box smelled so good when I opened it. Well, we still have some snow on the ground, and it was 77* today!!! Just crazy weather. Sure felt good to open up the house for a while. Ok, off to bed. Hugs to all.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats to the lucky winners!
Morning!- Notice I didn't say Good Morning, because it's not here! It is freezing cold here and still dark at 7:00 AM. I guess the only good thing is the snow has stopped falling(for now)!

Danette

Member For 4 Years
Ahhh its morning again... Getting my first cup of coffee and vaping the chocolate hazelnut brownie (my fav). Then it will be time to head to the shelter where my life will get hectic. I am so ready to retire.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Congrats to the lucky winners!
Morning!- Notice I didn't say Good Morning, because it's not here! It is freezing cold here and still dark at 7:00 AM. I guess the only good thing is the snow has stopped falling(for now)!
Welcome @SnapDragon NY :)
It's been brutally cold here too... been close to or under 10 for the last 5-6 days.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks for the Welcome @Countrypami ! Now we are having freezing rain, just a yucky day, wishing for Spring to come early! I guess the weather is supposed to warm up over the next few days into the 40's and maybe 50? Hopefully you will get a break from that brutal cold weather too.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Afternoon- we are having a warm up that has melted all the snow and ice! The winds last night were something else, thought it would rip off the roof or at least we would lose power, but all is A-OK here! We lose power quite a bit here and really not fun in the winter!
I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Need to order more juice soon. I got great news.
I do market studies to earn money. I just got scheduled to do a vape study. I get to test juices and tell what I think.... the best thing is, I GET 100.00 CASH FOR JUST TASTING AND SHARING MY THOUGHTS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi all- Hope everyone has a great Friday and looking forward to the weekend! I am impatiently awaiting Vape Mail from Asmodus Distibution. Wow they do not reply to emails or Facebook. I chose them because I wanted a Stabwood mod and didn't want to get hosed with the random color choice and 4-8 week wait from China.
Haha- my order says still processing, but I got a UPS confirmation of shipping,from UPS in my email. I have been saving some XMas and B-Day money for this, I hope I get the one I chose, if not, back it goes! Well, I should have it by Wednesday the 18th. :wait:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Morning, all!

@SnapDragon NY Stabwood makes some purrrty boxes. Looking forward to pics!

I've got some wire coming in from Lightning Vapes. Gonna be trying to wrap my own claptons this weekend.
I bought quite a few different OBS tanks, Coil Master Kit, and wire and will be trying to wind my own coils. I also got a few boxes of Demon Coils too.
Yes, Asmodus makes some beautiful mods in Stabwood and you can pick the one you want, or they have random choices. I went with a Silvanusa 70w- love the design of the one I chose. I liked the Ohmsmiums they had too, a little smaller, but 80w, I didn't really care for any of those offerings.
I usually don't vape above 30w.
Best of luck with your clapton coils, You will do fine! Let us know how it goes. I have watched many You Tube videos and I am sure it can't be that hard. That is why I bought the OBS, supposed to be leak proof and easy deck make it almost idiot proof- right up my alley!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys ready for the weekend? Have some fun plans or staying home relaxing? It's going to be nasty ans cold here, so I'm only going out for work, then I'm going to snuggle in! I still need to clean out and re-organize my juice shelf. Lots of stuff I could do, lol. Be safe and stay warm, hugs!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Tomorrow is my MIL 90th Birthday so I will be spending some time with her. She is still spry and active, goes for daily walks, she recently moved in with my BIL so he could keep tabs on her.Then Monday is my Mom and grandson's B-Day, my mom is in a nursing home, so I will be spending the day there with her on Sunday and that nite I will go to my grandson's little party!
Don't work too hard misswish, and try to stay warm, I don't care how cold it gets here as long as it doesn't snow!Hate driving in the snow!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have had a busy few days! I hope you had a wonderful time. My mom lives with us, she's 86. Always pretty lively until she had a heart attack in November. Doing well now, just not as strong as she was. No snow today, just rain! Actually felt pretty good, we'vebeen pretty dry here. Off to bed for me, long one tomorrow. Sleep well, sweet dreams! notmondaycat.jpg

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi, all! Wow, Lois, how do I sign up? That's great! Our snow is pretty much gone, another storm headed our way for the end of the week. Don't know yet if it will be rain or snow. As long as there's no ice! Nite-nite, lotsa hugs. View attachment 71243
I sent you IM @misswish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi all!
Enjoying this fine Ga winter by throwing some ribs on the grill. LOL
In shorts @ 72° :D
Haha- 72 there and 35 here, but the sun was shinning so it felt like 45 which is actually pretty nice for this time of year in Western NY on the shore of Lake Ontario! Ribs on the grill sounds awesome, enjoy! Yummy- I made Pot Roast, which is good for cold days.
Birthdays went OK, my mom is having a hard time adjusting to the nursing home, it is sad, but she cannot walk and she is a big lady, too much for me and my dad, after 5 years of trying to take care of her.
My MIL on the other hand at 90 gets around great but has Alzheimers and has to be watched constantly. So my hands are full, plus throw in 5 grands and I am super busy most days! It is nice to come here on the forum and chat with all you nice people, especially about vaping, no one here that I know vapes, I learned by watching You Tube and Forums, and am so grateful!

Danette

Member For 4 Years
ice all melted today. Work today was pretty easy after I got the monthly stats done YUCK... I just want to sit and relax. I guess I need to find a doc have been having some dang chest pains and I almost feel like I am struggling to breathe sometimes its like I have to try to remember how to even take a breath. Its like my body forgot how to. I know sounds stupid right. But it damn near sends me into a panice attack. This turning old crap is for the birds. I hate being 60. and Okay I admit it I am a little scared

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
ice all melted today. Work today was pretty easy after I got the monthly stats done YUCK... I just want to sit and relax. I guess I need to find a doc have been having some dang chest pains and I almost feel like I am struggling to breathe sometimes its like I have to try to remember how to even take a breath. Its like my body forgot how to. I know sounds stupid right. But it damn near sends me into a panice attack. This turning old crap is for the birds. I hate being 60. and Okay I admit it I am a little scared

Danette- yes make sure you have that checked out by a Dr and soon, nothing to fool with. I hate going to the Dr., but better to be safe than sorry and hopefully you will be feeling better soon. Especially if you are a little scared, your body is telling you something needs to be looked at by a DR . Go into an urgent care,if you don't have a Dr.
No you don't sound stupid- just a little scared and worried about not feeling well.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Danette, please go get checked out! Chest pains are scary, yes, but sometimes they aren't serious and sometimes they are. You need to know what's going on so you can get the help you need. Please?
Snap, I'm glad you found us here. You certainly do have a lot going on! Come relax whenever you can, ok?
You guys with ribs and roast, making me drool! Hi, Axel, how are you doing?
Take care, stay safe. Hugs, cutetues.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi @misswish - Thanks for the Welcome, I truly appreciate it! Thanks to @Countrypami for inviting me to join the fun! It is nice to be able to chat about other things on the VU forum, besides vape gear-LOL!
I am looking forward to chatting with all of you. While it seems I am always busy, I like to visit the forum and read to unwind from the daily grind.
To tell you the truth, I hate cooking, but someone has to do it or we would starve here and hubby hates take out! I am a good cook, just wished I enjoyed it more!
I am an avid gardener too, I have planted many flowers and always look forward to Spring when I can get outside and play in the dirt. When I am not spending money on vape gear, I spend it at the Garden Stores- my happy place!
You take care too, enjoy the day!
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors