VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good evening! Pami, I think bi-polar is a great description, fits well. Murphy took her first stroll outside, right over to the newly planted barrel. You know what cats do in the dirt? Yep. I thought Mom was going faint, her new plants! I quickly cleaned, and put a mini trellis over the barrel while the cat took off for the bedroom. Fun times. Made breakfast burritos for dinner, yummy. See you all tomorrow, many hugs.
View attachment 78987
She's helping ya out by fertilizing it... hahaha :D

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
d31ac7843b8b52adaff5c26a504ef956.jpg

It's hard to get out of bed when you got leg warmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
cc8b70097682294943bec451695f7d31.jpg

If you haven't gotten your entry in for the April birth contest... get it in! Several guesses have already passed! :(

Let's have a little fun
:stars2:
I'm sure you have all heard about, seen, or been watching April the giraffe...
anxiously awaiting the arrival of her calf...

april-giraffe-33117.jpg

Let's see who can guess the closest to the actual delivery date/time.
-- Watch April live HERE --

Post the date and approximate time you think baby April will deliver...
the closest to the actual date/time (under OR over) will win a $20 Vaping Watch credit!!

All times posted will be considered EST...
One guess per member.
NO EDITING POSTS - edited posts will be disqualified

:stars2::confetti::stars:

I'll go first... 4/4 - 7:27pm Est :luck:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You all have a good day? Was nice here, and hubby got home from fishing! Brought 8 nice looking fish with him, fish fry tomorrow! Mom made potato salad, too. Kids will be over, good time ahead! Murphy is so happy that dad is home, she is a daddy's girl. Although she does have a need to lay on my head about 4am, lucky me.
sunmorn.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Happy day everyone- Getting the 5 grands Easter Baskets together and stocked with some goodies!
Wow- I have to go through my FireFox and see why I have to log in every time- also got rid of my quit smoking counter banner again for some reason.
I have been having this problem for a week now. Cleaned out my cookies, ran a fix and everything seemed to be fine for a few days, and now I am having to log in again.

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Wednesday everyone- Getting the 5 grands Easter Baskets together and stocked with some goodies!
Wow- I have to go through my FireFox and see why I have to log in every time- also got rid of my quit smoking counter banner again for some reason.
I have been having this problem for a week now. Cleaned out my cookies, ran a fix and everything seemed to be fine for a few days, and now I am having to log in again.
Morning! It's crazy over the weekend went to the store & everyone was buying eggs & more eggs!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Happy day everyone- Getting the 5 grands Easter Baskets together and stocked with some goodies!
There was an update a few days back that caused that login issue. Clear your cookies/cache and it will resolve the issue. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning gang! Still no baby April... We have 7 guess's to get through yet... If we go through all of them and still no baby, we'll do a 2nd round. The latest one is for 4/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors