Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DFWvapor has the Smoktech Caterpillar RDA on sale for $2.50!!!! You can only buy 2 and this is the last day at this price. Also, if you put "friendship" into the coupon code area... you get free shipping! I just bought 2 for $5 with free shipping. So if you've been thinking about getting into building, or already are...you better hurry. I already have one and it's one of my favorites. So buy this dripper, and with your savings, buy some Vaping Watch juice!

Coupon code doesn't work for me.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DFWvapor has the Smoktech Caterpillar RDA on sale for $2.50!!!! You can only buy 2 and this is the last day at this price. Also, if you put "freeship" into the coupon code area... you get free shipping! I just bought 2 for $5 with free shipping. So if you've been thinking about getting into building, or already are...you better hurry. I already have one and it's one of my favorites. So buy this dripper, and with your savings, buy some Vaping Watch juice!
I wish I had some extra to spend, I really like that one, but funds are kinda tight right now, I'm hoping to make some extra just for Vaporcon this weekend, so no more ordering for me unless I can find a really good deal on a starter kit for my nephew. Always sucks to find such a great deal when you're broke.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In other news, I received my vape mail from Vaping Watch about 15 minutes ago. I've gotta say...... Mellow Melange is SO awesome! It was love at first taste. :) Mmmm mmmm good!!!!!
I keep filling my tank with the MM and it disappears only to be found later on my husbands mod!! He did that all weekend!

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
DFWvapor has the Smoktech Caterpillar RDA on sale for $2.50!!!! You can only buy 2 and this is the last day at this price. Also, if you put "freeship" into the coupon code area... you get free shipping! I just bought 2 for $5 with free shipping. So if you've been thinking about getting into building, or already are...you better hurry. I already have one and it's one of my favorites. So buy this dripper, and with your savings, buy some Vaping Watch juice!
I bought 2 also a couple of days ago should be here tomorrow

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered 2. I figure you can't go wrong for a total of 6 bucks shipped. Definitely going to be nice to be able to have an rda dedicated for clouds and one for flavor.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well they must have run out. I went to get my wallet and they disappeared from my cart and don't show up on the site anymore. :(

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got that email to but some stuff is going on so was going to get two Friday but I don't think it's going to work so next killer deal no biggy

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My friend bought the last one just after I bought mine. Woops.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
l-6089.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I went threw my newly aquired vape gear, cleaned it up organized it all, got a few tanks ready to use and hubby walks down and says oh thanks i was looking for that. HUH didn't you just say this is all mine?? So i say good can i have my iclear 30s back? NOPE
1464293.jpg

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I went threw my newly aquired vape gear, cleaned it up organized it all, got a few tanks ready to use and hubby walks down and says oh thanks i was looking for that. HUH didn't you just say this is all mine?? So i say good can i have my iclear 30s back? NOPE
1464293.jpg
Well, compromises must be made in a marriage... But vape gear? Hell no! Fight girl!!! lol

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And this is exactly why I'm glad my wife doesn't vape, bad enough she already steals all of my sweatshirts.
Lol! Yeah, for me it's bad enough that I got my mom, dad and step-mom vaping. Well it's great that they'll probably live longer and with a better quality of life. It's just not great for my juice stash and vape gear...lol My mom pretty much goes e-juice "shopping" in my room. :rolleyes::mad::eek::):(:D See the mixed feelings I have!!!! lol

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I got a bottle of vape wild juice cinnamon roll and I tried it in my dripper and I almost got sick soap taste inhale and icing on the exhale and never tasted cinnamon anywhere or the baked bread nothing but soap and icing don't think I will be buying any juice from them

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I was about to recommend getting all pink or purple gear to @JustMe :)
That does not work My iclears were pink and purple!! It funny tho he likes mechanicals, dripping, building coils ect I like iclears nautilus and anything VV/Vw you wouldnt think it would be an issue. I never touch his stuff not even his juices no need I have what I want

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That does not work My iclears were pink and purple!! It funny tho he likes mechanicals, dripping, building coils ect I like iclears nautilus and anything VV/Vw you wouldnt think it would be an issue. I never touch his stuff not even his juices no need I have what I want
My wife loves her nautilus but still uses my dripper sometimes here at the house but we only have two mod right now my provari and my mech one rda and one tank so she can't really have her own at the moment

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My wife loves her nautilus but still uses my dripper sometimes here at the house but we only have two mod right now my provari and my mech one rda and one tank so she can't really have her own at the moment
I can understand that our collections are 5 years of vaping he always wants the newest and best I am good if it works LOL he hasnt even seen my istick yet LOL

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I got a bottle of vape wild juice cinnamon roll and I tried it in my dripper and I almost got sick soap taste inhale and icing on the exhale and never tasted cinnamon anywhere or the baked bread nothing but soap and icing don't think I will be buying any juice from them
Did it steep ?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol! Yeah, for me it's bad enough that I got my mom, dad and step-mom vaping. Well it's great that they'll probably live longer and with a better quality of life. It's just not great for my juice stash and vape gear...lol My mom pretty much goes e-juice "shopping" in my room. :rolleyes::mad::eek::):(:D See the mixed feelings I have!!!! lol
Ya i know that feeling, my mom orders nothing she calls and asks me to come change her coil when i get there she asks where my juice box is she is out. I started ordering and having it delivered to her house. Add my son and his gf to that its no wonder I am broke LOL

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm super stoked and anxious to receive my winnings from the weekend. Especially my new box mod. @VapeOn86 anytime ur in the area feel free to stop by and I'll letcha take it for a spin. :D

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got mom started, but she's at a much higher nic level than me for now, but she's also letting me use her card to go to Vapercon to get us both stuff so I can't complain much if she wants to take some of my gear.

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know anything about the MNKE batteries? Just ordered 2 of em and I'm hoping they are good ones.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried Woodbury? All cinnamon roll type juice tastes bad comparatively now.
I can understand that our collections are 5 years of vaping he always wants the newest and best I am good if it works LOL he hasnt even seen my istick yet LOL
Better keep it that way for as long as you can...lol
Anyone know anything about the MNKE batteries? Just ordered 2 of em and I'm hoping they are good ones.
MNKE's are very reliable batteries. They have less mAh than some others, but they stay above 3.7 for a long time, so they're great in mech mods. Also they have a 20 amp limit, which is enough to be safe with most builds.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried Woodbury? All cinnamon roll type juice tastes bad comparatively now.

Better keep it that way for as long as you can...lol

MNKE's are very reliable batteries. They have less mAh than some others, but they stay above 3.7 for a long time, so they're great in mech mods. Also they have a 20 amp limit, which is enough to be safe with most builds.
No not yet I have yet to make it past 12:50 on the site but last time I did get som Teflon don also I think I'm going to try it next time I get the money

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I get to add a broken MVP to my list of things I like to break! Went in the store was gone maybe 10 min my mvp was charging in the car I come out pick it up and burned the shit out my hand!! I was like wtf as I do this all the time, I think it was the coil in my iclear because that was even hotter then my mvp. Crossing my fingers my poor lil mvp is still usable I am just a lil scared to try it right now. My iclear still works tho I changed the coil and no problems

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Just Me Mom's mvps are going to head that route and I am not going to correct the issue for her. I advised her to use the rings and to stop cranking the atties down so tight. It has gotten to the point I will not touch them unless she takes them apart first for me to change the coil out in it.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Friday can't get here fast enough, soo looking forward to my first Vapercon, and now Mom's going with me, she can go Friday, now the car's really gonna be crowded.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Friday can't get here fast enough, soo looking forward to my first Vapercon, and now Mom's going with me, she can go Friday, now the car's really gonna be crowded.
That's way awesome!
Hope you all have a great time.
I'm excited for the Next Mile High Vape Fest in Denver
Think it should in May or sometime around there.
Went this year and it was outstanding.
First and only vape meet so far but man o man did I have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors