Not open for further replies.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could be worse, the shop closest to me seems a little odd, I think I know more than most of their employees, and I don't know half what I want to know, thankfully there's the VU family to help teach me. But on a good note I can drive across town to a couple of good shops with what I take to be knowledgeable staff.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just wish there were cheaper vape shops nearby, $7 for a 10 ml of juice in a plastic dripper bottle that's label looks like it was printed on a crappier printer than mine makes me do most of my juice shopping online.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really need to get into DIY and just buy the good stuff online occasionally, instead of buying cheaper juices only, can't afford to spend the money to keep vaping as much as I do on premium, and mid-grade kinda isn't all that satisfying anymore.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could be worse I have five stores here and not a one of them know much.
I know the owners of three of them and had to teach the employees about building.
I don't like the juice anymore $6.95 for 10ml 60%-70% pg it's rough

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
images

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doin good,
Getting ready to go to work.
Gonna be a very long day.
Won't get home till about midnight.
That's ok though. I need the paycheck!;)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could use one of those to but I'm sure I'll get one when I get a job I got hired a month ago they even gave me $400 in equipment but never put me to work at all

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fantabulous! Work later but just tracked my order from vapingwatch.com and it looks like I will have vape mail today!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sick again I think the kids brought it home from school again
I'm fighting off another cold that I'm sure my daughter brought home from the cesspool- I mean school.
Doin good,
Getting ready to go to work.
Gonna be a very long day.
Won't get home till about midnight.
That's ok though. I need the paycheck!;)
Yep. Paychecks are good. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could use one of those to but I'm sure I'll get one when I get a job I got hired a month ago they even gave me $400 in equipment but never put me to work at all
They gave you $400 dollars in equipment? Do you get to keep it? That's weird...

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm fighting off another cold that I'm sure my daughter brought home from the cesspool- I mean school.

Yep. Paychecks are good. :)
Yep, the cesspool that is the reason my son was home-schooled up until this year, and I love my paychecks, just hate the BS I've gotta go through to earn one.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'll patch my crumbly foundation today. The temp is supposed to be in the 70's for a couple days so the cement should dry.

Anybody wanna buy a house? :p

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That moment when your girlfriend won't let you stop for vape mail because she's late for work.....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well the good news is I think I nailed this interview.. many laughs were had I shed a tear early on when a prank was pulled on me... then laughed.
I totally forgot to make a choice at VW I guess I will hunker down and give it a shot.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That moment when the lady at the office of your apartment complex cuts out early so I can't get my vape mail.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aww hell no, I'd be pounding down the door, they decide to leave early and you can't get your mail, fuck that, call the emergency maintenance number, make somebody do their damn job.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aww hell no, I'd be pounding down the door, they decide to leave early and you can't get your mail, fuck that, call the emergency maintenance number, make somebody do their damn job.
All the lady does is accept mail and file some paperwork. It's run by my school so she doesn't even need to show apartments or handle money/payment.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So here is the story.. I am dressed the best as I can for the interview sans sports coat since non of my old ones fit... but a good shirt and tie, freshly shaved and early.
I got there about a half hour early and the gal behind the counter looks at me dead in the face and says "the interview was at 8am and they will not further the interview process with me."
I am all WHAAA??
Then she busts out laughing and explains she has been waiting forever to pull that on someone and laughs were had by all.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Finally got some cough syrup stuff to help break up the chest congestion and aide in the coughing fits that were leaving me on the floor. Still been vapeless, even second hand vape is causing a massive coughing fit.
Got veg stock going with tons of Oregano and rosemary.. just needs more reduction.
And garlic!. My Grandma's recipe for clearing out a chest cold was to roast a bud of garlic with a little olive oil and smear it on a slice of freshly baked bread. Cured me many a time. No wonder I became a baker.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here is the story.. I am dressed the best as I can for the interview sans sports coat since non of my old ones fit... but a good shirt and tie, freshly shaved and early.
I got there about a half hour early and the gal behind the counter looks at me dead in the face and says "the interview was at 8am and they will not further the interview process with me."
I am all WHAAA??
Then she busts out laughing and explains she has been waiting forever to pull that on someone and laughs were had by all.

That's just mean.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay everyone...the verdict is in! Well, my verdict anyway...lol Scar Face gets 5 out of 5 stars from me. It might...just might even be better than Teflon Don. I better keep vaping to know for sure.lol ;)

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Down to 5 mils of 12:50 even after cutting it. I'm starting to go into withdrawal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors