Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Today my son-in-law lost his battle with cancer. He leaves behind his widow, my daughter, Katie, and their five children. I woke with a headache and cancelled Thanksgiving Dinner at my third daughter's house. It is not a good day.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today my son-in-law lost his battle with cancer. He leaves behind his widow, my daughter, Katie, and their five children. I woke with a headache and cancelled Thanksgiving Dinner at my third daughter's house. It is not a good day.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All our thoughts and prayers are coming your way and even great turkey thoughts

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Be thankful he is no longer in pain, thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BLACK FRIDAY AD 3.jpg
Ok folks ~~ First of all ---> HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. Secondly, you've been asking for a list of what the Black Friday Sales look like and what will be released each hour. Now you can go to the website (http://www.vapingwatch.com/ ) and see exactly what is on sale, what the non-sale price is and when it will be offered. Remember that there are VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES, so if you see something you want, don't delay in checking out as it may not be available once you check out because someone got to the check out before you. If you don't already have an account on our website, you should set that up before the sale starts to allow for quicker checkout.
Also, don't forget that there is a 20% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING on our website ALL DAY LONG - FRIDAY, 11/28 - from 12:01 AM until 11:59 PM. Obviously, the 20% discount does not apply to BLACK FRIDAY SUPER DEALS.
After midnight tonight (11/27) you can access the BLACK FRIDAY DEALS directly by clicking here: http://www.vapingwatch.com/black-friday .
All of us here @ VapingWatch have worked hard on this sale to give you - our customers - the very best deal we can. This is our way to tell you how thankful we all are that you support us by choosing our products.
Good luck @ the sale and once again - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I'm so sorry for your family's, and your own loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers too! We will say a prayer for you and your family tonight.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG! I am sooo sorry Janet...

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And if you not familiar with frost cutlery they make a ton of knifes for just about anything you could want and the quality is pretty good with good prices but in this deal is crazy amazing

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Next question how long do you have to wait for the code for free shipping after the first order

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
argh, forgot about the time difference and missed the first hour...

Looks like a sleepless night for me. I have six items/specials lined up at six different times. Happy that I will have plenty of juice for some time to come.

@Dammit_Janet Condolences and sympathies to you and yours, have added you to my list of prayers.

@Thayer, I am wondering about the same thing. Ordered just after 01:00 did not see about discount or receive a code for shipping yet.

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tried to get the knife for my husband changed to full price as soon as it went to the cart:( Wanted the buckshot one! Darn!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 thank you very much for the reminder about the amazing sale I will now be vaping 12:50 till after the new year you are a great addition to the watch team but a lot easier on the eyes

@watch thank you for everything you have done from the amazing thread to all the goodness and the crazy sale so we can all have some of the best vaped on the market I think everone agrees you rock

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Dammit_Janet sorry to hear about your loss, but I hope that you and your family will remember future Thanksgivings as an opportunity to be thankful that he is no longer in pain and remember that he will be in your mind and hearts forever. Keep it a very special day of celebration in your future as I am sure he would have wanted it that way.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry I missed some questions, but most things seem to have resolved themselves. If you have a problem that hasn't, let me know. There have been quite a few glitches with the program we got just for this occasion, but like @Damwow said, just go through with the order and then let us know and we will refund whatever extra you paid. :) Sorry about the glitches...

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gah, didn't realize times are in EST - no time zone info on any of the ads - missed the 12:50 special :(

I got the current nic offer... hoping to get a knife or two, and hope I get in on the last 12:50.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 will be happy to know that my shopping disorder got the better of me and I picked up the 6 pack of 30ml bottles of 12:50, the 250ml bottle of 100mg Nic, the 30ml bottle of WTF and I've got my eye on the 30ml bottle of HydroShock later today.

Gotta say I'm pleased with the prices and Watch has taken care of the glitches pretty quickly, so all is well in vapeland. :)

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is now 16:00 est, correct? I don't see the deal listed under current deals.

Okay, I see that Admiral's Pipe, 6 pack is sold out. How can this be if the deal just started(been watching for it just before time and it does not say that Admiral's Pipe is sold out on its regular page)?

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have to get the deals from this page: http://www.vapingwatch.com/black-friday

And it indeed appears that the Riverbottom Fog Sauce 6 pack is sold out. Must be popular stuff!

Note that availability of the individual products on the site do not necessarily relate to the availablity of the deals that are set aside for the sale, but that everything on the site is supposed to be 20% off if it is not covered by a current deal that is not gone.

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@InMyImage I do understand that. I have made 3 purchases already. So far, by my accounting I am still owed $35.80 from those 3 purchases. As I said, I have been waiting and watching on the page you list since just before 16:00 EST. Does not answer why it is not listed as 'out of stock' on its main page.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, @InMyImage is correct. Some things, particularly Mad Murdock and RBFS I've noticed, sell out within minutes after the hour. Some deals are there for 30 minutes or even the whole hour. We did forget to put the EST part in the ads and for that I apologize.

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@VapeOn86 I understand how things can get hectic. That probably explains the accounting issue. It does not however explain how on the West Coast, since before 16:00(4pm)EST, the deal was not available.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
at 5 pm Eastern- 2 pm Pacific (coming up soon...lol) 3 knives will be released.

The "Combat Ranger" - $4.99
The "Little Gator" - $1.99
and the "Park Ranger"- $4.99

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@InMyImage I do understand that. I have made 3 purchases already. So far, by my accounting I am still owed $35.80 from those 3 purchases. As I said, I have been waiting and watching on the page you list since just before 16:00 EST. Does not answer why it is not listed as 'out of stock' on its main page.

Well we will definitely get the money you are owed back to you. Watch and the people overseeing the deals are mostly answering questions and taking complaints on our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/vapingwatch ... I highly suggest voicing your grievances there, because they may be able to fix the problem immediately. All I can really do right now (being in California) is answer questions when I have the answer, and refer you guys to someone who has answers, when I don't. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 I understand how things can get hectic. That probably explains the accounting issue. It does not however explain how on the West Coast, since before 16:00(4pm)EST, the deal was not available.

You're right, that doesn't make sense. Again I definitely recommend bringing this to Watch or someone with a similar amount of knowledge. If you're not on Facebook, I can give you his email address. Sorry about all of this. :(

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the bright side, in a little over an hour we have
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM EST:

Mad Murdock Maha Ras 30ml Special!

$20.00

$5.00

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@VapeOn86 Thank you for your reply. I do not have facebook nor do I intend to join it, ever(it being the bane of mankind.) I will have to use the contact/support function on the vapingwatch web page. If you are able and have a moment, I would greatly appreciate mentioning the problem on facebook.

That was to be one of my main purchases. There are still two more I am looking for, at 17:00 and 18:00 both EST.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 Thank you for your reply. I do not have facebook nor do I intend to join it, ever(it being the bane of mankind.) I will have to use the contact/support function on the vapingwatch web page. If you are able and have a moment, I would greatly appreciate mentioning the problem on facebook.

That was to be one of my main purchases. There are still two more I am looking for, at 17:00 and 18:00 both EST.

I brought it up with Watch, but I'm not sure how long it will take for him to get back to me. You can also email him at [email protected] to tell him everything. I just gave him the basics, hoping that would allow him to get back to me faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors