Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
If I read that correctly, her children are actually dual citizens and they should be protected under US Embassy in that situation.

There is a catch. If the citizen parent was outside the US for more than four months before the age of 14 they can NOT transfer citizenship. We have an application in for my grandson now. We are planning to apply for the younger girls soon. We can not apply for the oldest daughter because she is 19. It is a ridiculous law.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry haven't been very active, lots of bad news been hitting me, still trying to wrap my mind around all of it!

My prayers are with all of you guys!

Received my Watch mail today! Little confused over double shipping when they came in the same box but it's ok. Still comes out to a good del!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good Morning!!
timetodothefridaydancetr9-1.gif

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I just want to go home. I love my daughter and grandchildren. I just have become such a homebody. That being said..

YAY! A WATCH CONTEST!!!!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!!!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And, that actually is a good lesson for those who think they might have to use a Disability Insurance policy.. If you never use your disability benefits, you'll save money by paying your premiums with pre-tax dollars. But if you do use your disability benefits, using after-tax dollars to pay your premiums places you in a better position as the benefits received are non-taxable and that amount is usually much more than you saved by paying with pre-tax dollars.
Unfortunately, I didn't have a choice or else I would have researched the options in detail and then made the best decision. I'm a firm believer in insurance and whenever an agent talks to me about reviewing my policies they glance through them and then tell me I'm all good.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you @InMyImage, but her husband was a stateless Palestinian, as are her children.
Maybe if you outline where the wife and each of the children currently are, what your current residency status is, what your daughter US status has been in the past and what each of the children's US status has been since they were born.

Also, is there an attorney currently working all this out for you right now?

Maybe one or more of us can help ferret out something useful using our mastery of google-fu if we know everything up front.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What if i already like and shared? what are free tokens??

To get a token, you will just have to go to vapingwatch.com, where we will have "tokens". You just stick one in your cart and go through a quick, free check-out and then you're entered. The Facebook stuff is optional for extra entries. What we're asking you to share hasn't been posted yet, so everyone will have that opportunity. :) as far as already having liked us, I'll get back to you with an answer. All the information needed will be posted Monday when the contest begins, so no one worry. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry is each item an entry or do you have to do all three? I don't use facebook so will just a "token" get an entry or not?

A token will definitely get you an entry. The Facebook stuff is just for extra entries. I'm making some last minute decisions on whether there will be any alternate ways to get entries.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awww man, I know weekends tend to be slow, but wow! Let's play a game! Otherwise Watch is going to have no one to pick from for the next giveaway. Maybe he'll give it all to me then!!!! Lol

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking a black v5 26650 with the knarled brass or a mech box with 26650 kraken what do you think

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got the Hobo V2.1 clone. I heard it was made for flavor chasers, and man it really does give more flavor than pretty much anything else I've got! But it also hits like crazy hard. I keep building the ohms higher and it still hits like a freight train with huge clouds! Harder than I want it to hit. I didn't hear that in the review I watched.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know... The best 26650 mod I've got is my copper Eh Pro Seeker. It's got almost no voltage drop, which is rare in 26650 mods.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the King v5 will probably look a lot nicer with the Kraken. So I'd go with that over a mech box mod.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That will look nice. :) Yep, I don't know if it's ever been quite this quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors