Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, guys! Sorry again, I missed you last night. Hubby getting a pacemaker today, it's been an exciting few days. Bring him home tomorrow! Hugs, to all, see you later.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ms Trixy, I hope the Dr appointment went well for you. And misswish, truly hope the pacemaker will help your hubby out. Many blessings to you both.

Picked up 2 bottles of Kentucky Custard and have to find some random DIY flavor to vape on while they steep, going to try and not crack them open till after the new year. Take care everyone.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks all for the well wishes! Yep, got him home and he's feeling pretty good. Resting up, little sleep in a hospital. Home cooked meal and he's good! I had his vape waiting in the car, Kentucky Bourbon Custard, he about fogged me out. The cat was very happy to have him back, too! Hugs and sweet dreams, have a
upload_2015-9-6_10-7-55-jpeg.487561.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks all for the well wishes! Yep, got him home and he's feeling pretty good. Resting up, little sleep in a hospital. Home cooked meal and he's good! I had his vape waiting in the car, Kentucky Bourbon Custard, he about fogged me out. The cat was very happy to have him back, too! Hugs and sweet dreams, have a
View attachment 68290
Glad to hear he's doing well. Great choice on the juice :D

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope your throat is feeling better, Trixy! This is the season for sore throats, sniffles and sneezes, sinus problems. Take care everyone!
Where did you all go? I know, it's Christmas shopping, right? Bundle up and stay warm.
tues.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My face hurts :confused: I had two teeth pulled today.

I'm just popping in so @misswish doesn't start singing again...
"all by myself... don't wanna be..." :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
57582383.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, guys!!! Good to see you, Thayer! Pami, ouchies! I hope you feel better soon, hugs. Ok, no more singing, you can turn your speakers back on. Axel, good morning! Congrats, George & Diabolique! This morning is off to a good start, thanks everyone.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a great idea, Pami! Hmmm. It was cold here today, all of 34*! Cold.gif And I do not want a white Christmas, either!
I took the day off, need some down time. So, I did 4 loads of laundry, wrapped a pile of gifts, filed a stack of paperwork, re-hung the shower curtains, all the dusting and vacuuming. Ran errands with Mom, and cooked dinner. I should have gone to work, lol.
Off hot hot bath, sweet dreams!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's a great idea, Pami! Hmmm. It was cold here today, all of 34*! View attachment 68669 And I do not want a white Christmas, either!
I took the day off, need some down time. So, I did 4 loads of laundry, wrapped a pile of gifts, filed a stack of paperwork, re-hung the shower curtains, all the dusting and vacuuming. Ran errands with Mom, and cooked dinner. I should have gone to work, lol.
Off hot hot bath, sweet dreams!
Yea... the vacation from vacation syndrome... lol

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! Thanks for the Christmas songs, Trixy, very nice!
I got my van back today. New power steering, new water pump. Don't need them going out on me while I'm driving! Feel much safer now. You all have a great weekend, be safe.
upload_2015-9-6_10-7-55-jpeg.487561.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do I need to start singing again? I think you'd all rather listen to Trixy's Christmas songs!
I hope you are all doing well, just shopping your little hearts out, lol. See you tomorrow, hugs .gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Do I need to start singing again? I think you'd all rather listen to Trixy's Christmas songs!
I hope you are all doing well, just shopping your little hearts out, lol. See you tomorrow, hugs View attachment 68922
I think everyone is just busy with the holiday coming.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everyone! Did you have a good day? Those of you in snowy parts, please be careful! Looks bad on the news.
I only have 2 gifts to find and buy, doing good! Dinner out tomorrow, combined birthdays for Mom & SIL. Seafood, yay! Going to eat myself silly, too. Sweet dreams,
bearthurs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors