Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Geekvape Lucid Kit, Experience The Most Compact Starter Kit--12/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1.Share your thoughts on this Geekvape Lucid Kit. Nice compact design and pretty cool looking

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
3.Have you used any Geekvape products? If yes, please share us the products. If not, just comment with “Geekvape Lucid Kit”. I have a geekvape Alpha tank

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
4. Have you used any Geekvape products? If yes, please share us the products. If not, just comment with “Geekvape Lucid Kit”.
Geekvape Lucid Kit

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1)
I'm intrigued by the petite form-factor of the mod, yet still able to hit 80W if chosen. fast firing & what seems to be a disposeable tank (non-replaceable coils)...would be quite interested to put this through its paces & give a thorough review

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3)

Geekvape Aegis Legend kit (with Cerberus tank)
Geekvape Aegis Mini kit (also with cerberus tank)

Although the kits came with the Cerberus tanks, I've switched to using my SMOK TFV12 Prince tank on the Legend as it has quite a bit greater capacity and that greater capacity is a requirement of my work/vape situation.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
1. It’s nice, clever way to lower the overall height with the protruding cylinder for the 18650. Makes me think how cool it would be, though to have a fire button on the cylinder with a rotating barrel around it to adjust the wattage as you would on a camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
2. I like the orange and grey but the black with the silver highlights just looks so smart!

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
3. I like Geekvape SS coil. Great quality in a solid little package.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
4. Love the glass RTA, but would love to see a mesh RDA option.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
4. Impressive vapour for a disposable tank!

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
5. Disposable tank system seems practical for travelling when we can’t carry our rebuildable kit in carry on luggage, might not want to carry around the kit while travelling, just keep a few spare tanks and you’re good to go.

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4)

I can personally attest to the ruggedness of the Geekvape Aegis: I had mine slip out of my pocket at work this morning & fall about 10 feet to the asphalt below: Even though Geekvape claims that their Aegil line is good for "about" a 3 foot drop, Mine is completely fine...although the Drip tip of my tank will have to be replaced..the SMOK tank (including glass & coil) is still working

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 5
Share your thoughts on this Geekvape Lucid Kit.
I really like Geek Vape products. Lucid is very beautiful, compact, super design. But everything is relative. Until you try, until you hold it in your hands, it is difficult to judge, but the picture is beautiful!

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The compact size would be good for those times when your out and don't want a bulky mod

J_N_82

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 1
I like the cute design.
Reliable chipset.
Compact size.
Huge functionality.

J_N_82

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 4
I like the innovative pre-coiled lumi tank. Probably delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors