Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win iJoy RDTA Box Mini Gift Pack, Try the most compact yet powerful Kit-4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. Do you hear iJoy brand before? Do you know iJoy has another brand and what is it?
Yes. Cigpet

Niko79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5. Let us know which kind of vape gear/usage do you like, Such as RDTA, RDA, RBA, High Power Mods , TC mods, coil building, etc ( anything related to vaping are allowed)
I use RBA
I like VW-mode

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Entry #1
1. Which feature of iJoy RDTA Box mini do you like?

Has to be the built in tank. When I am on set, I don't like having to fuss with refilling small tanks, so larger capacity is good for me.

This will be my one and only entry, doing it on a lark. Good luck to all :)

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5. Let us know which kind of vape gear/usage do you like, Such as RDTA, RDA, RBA, High Power Mods , TC mods, coil building, etc ( anything related to vaping are allowed)

I pretty much like all vape gear as long as it's lung inhale and not too hot, I mostly try for between .2 and .5 ohm builds and vape around 35 - 65 watts.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2 - who hasn't heard of IJoy??
I have owned numerous tanks by IJoy.
Cigpet is owned by IJoy

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
2. Do you hear iJoy brand before? Do you know iJoy has another brand and what is it?
Yes. I know about cigpet.

Last edited:

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3. Play Word Chain: Comment one word and the word should be related to e-cigarette/vaping (e-cigarette brand, e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented

REAPER - Rofvape WitcheR

gelmutank

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
TC mod + RTA/RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors