ENDED - [Winner announced] XTAR THANKSGIVING ACTIVITY !! - 1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
digital read out would be nice

Currently, all the VC series have the digital read out function:) in the future, we will apply it into more chargers.
Thank you for your feedback:) I will gather all your precious suggestion and forward to our engineering team. XTAR will keep making the creative and multi-function products to the market to meet customers' need.
Congrats, you won the 30% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My product suggestion, if it doesn't already exist, is a flashlight that runs on multiple 21700 batteries. :)

Thank you for your feedback:) I will gather all your precious suggestion and forward to our engineering team. XTAR will keep making the creative and multi-function products to the market to meet customers' need.
Congrats, you won the 30% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We need Xtar to bring to market a Quality battery charger that has digital readout and can Recondition batteries as well as Rejuvenate & Restore Lithium Ion batteries to like new condition. .

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
High charge current (2-4 A) and necessarily input voltage at 220V AC

XTAR X4 is what you are looking for. Input power from 100-240V AC and Max 2A x 2 charger current.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What’s your suggestion on new product?
I want to charge more quickly :giggle:

LOL, how fast do you want? OVER 4 Slim is the fastest charger in the market that could charge batteries in 4.1A

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's hard for me to make any suggestion, I haven't tried your products yet. But you have a lot of it, I like it. I like your diving flashlights. Maybe luck will smile on me and I will win and then I will be able to evaluate the quality and performance of the product in reality.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What’s your suggestion on new product?

Flashlights. Everyone likes flashlights.

We have many different tyle of flashlights, dive lights, edc lights, sprot lights and tactical lights. lol

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
“What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?
I want XTAR to make flashlight with lithium-ion polymer battery it would be really awesome

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What's the most expected function on XTAR charger
My opinion is to just keep making GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS. It's really that simple, people don't like buying something and in 2-3 months it breaks. I have 2 of your chargers and I am pleased with them, I've had them between 4-6 months and they do what they are supposed to, with no signs of breaking yet.

Sure, of course, we have to make good quality products, that's the most basic.

alexnorg

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
“What's the most expected function on XTAR charger/flashlight in the future?” or “What’s your suggestion on new product? The appearance or function.”
Enough advanced charger and something hard to come up with. Make a high-quality case so that you can not be afraid for the charger during transportation.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Enough advanced charger and something hard to come up with. Make a high-quality case so that you can not be afraid for the charger during transportation.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bluetooth)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm all-in for the jackpot also! :popcorn:

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
colored screen, Wi-Fi, LTE,

Congrats, you won the 30% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM:)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Firmware upgrade

Congrats, you won the 30% off discount code. Code number has been sent you by PM:)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
10 batteryes charger)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
reliability = #1. fast charging = #2

alexnorg

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
a4ff840f18dbb16f4a8dac1673d8549a.gif
@Ed Taiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors