Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
True, but you can set up 7 or 8 of them with different juices and tanks and have a variety!

At least, that's what I do.:bliss:
That's why I have an many tanks and Rdtas I do is because each one has a certain flavor in it and that's all that goes that one tank. The reason that started was my OCD taking over because I swore no matter how well I cleaned and soaked and changing the coil I swore I could still taste that one flavor which is weird because most of my flavors I use are sweet and creamy dessert stuff or a few are fruity

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going to because there're a certain few that just sit there and don't get used so I'd rather see someone who might not have the money for a new setup get use out of it.

So what are you selling...............

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was going to ask also but I always feel uncomfortable and don't want to offend anybody
I know dawn well and I know what gear she has so I figured i would ask....

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW since I am able to get on for a while! How is everyone doing? I really wish I had a better internet connection so I could be around more often! I hate trying to catch up with everything going on and still trying to find the time to do everything else and talk to everyone too!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed, I need to slow down.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Thank god I ave a break from adulthood everyday 8:30am to 3:30pm or I might have lost it by now

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank god I ave a break from adulthood everyday 8:30am to 3:30pm or I might have lost it by now

I'm getting there LOL. That's why I'm taking a week vacation at the beginning of the month.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why are you looking for something?

Depends on what you are thinking of parting with.......

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what I am going to put in to replace what I would like to take!
a533539a33826f9eb29f231cf9c2c8e5.jpg

It's a Target Vapresso Tank and an Article Dolphin TGI 150 watt TC mod and 7 bottles of juice! 4 30'mls and 3 15 MLS!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9cb0768c602301b3bd94025aea48038e.jpg
8f8fd99cfc797e17ef36ec222da0a03e.jpg
67dca1aea2fefdc9f5a90e0c89a86666.jpg

Oldie but goodie the tank that is. I still love the OBS crius. Somehow this one was never opened

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I still have the time to do it I would like to take the opportunity to say that I am so happy and grateful for the opportunity to be able to part of a great pif box that has given me the opportunity to find something that I normally wouldn't be able to get on my own! I personally have a few mods that work and that I have been and still use on a daily basis! I don't have the means some of our group members do to buy new things all of the time! Don't get me wrong cause I in no way begrudge any of you the things that you have and can afford to have and I also do not feel any less than for not having a different mod for every day of the week or not being able to buy something new and improved every time it becomes available!
I love the things that I have and the opportunity that vaping has given me to be able to quit smoking after over 20 years! I have a few friends who have a lot of great mods, tanks, rda's and other things and I am grateful just to be able to try them out and see how they work and if there are truly any differences! I am so excited to have had the opportunity to go through such an array of products and choose something that I can use and will cherish! Thank you everyone for helping to make this pif box a great one and I hope everyone can find it as great as I have!!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Awesome items indeed. I want one of each of those. Can't wait for the v2 of the theorem.

Wait wait wait there's already going to be a v2??? Geez they didn't wait long for that one

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you think it's time to lower your Nic when you start to trip when you take a vape. I never know what to say??? a hall, a hit, pull what someone please tell me this is the shit that keeps me up at night lol not really but we can pretend

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait wait wait there's already going to be a v2??? Geez they didn't wait long for that one

Not yet, but as successful as it is, there will be for sure. I hope they change the airflow ring. That's my only complain with the theorem.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I still have the time to do it I would like to take the opportunity to say that I am so happy and grateful for the opportunity to be able to part of a great pif box that has given me the opportunity to find something that I normally wouldn't be able to get on my own! I personally have a few mods that work and that I have been and still use on a daily basis! I don't have the means some of our group members do to buy new things all of the time! Don't get me wrong cause I in no way begrudge any of you the things that you have and can afford to have and I also do not feel any less than for not having a different mod for every day of the week or not being able to buy something new and improved every time it becomes available!
I love the things that I have and the opportunity that vaping has given me to be able to quit smoking after over 20 years! I have a few friends who have a lot of great mods, tanks, rda's and other things and I am grateful just to be able to try them out and see how they work and if there are truly any differences! I am so excited to have had the opportunity to go through such an array of products and choose something that I can use and will cherish! Thank you everyone for helping to make this pif box a great one and I hope everyone can find it as great as I have!!!

Enjoy that RX!! I am glad you got it! It's a pretty much new one. I had 2 black ones so in the box it went!! I also upgraded it to 250W before I shipped it.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not yet, but as successful as it is, there will be for sure. I hope they change the airflow ring. That's my only complain with the theorem.

Do you have one? I don't think it's too much of a pain It honestly doesn't bother me you set it once and forget it

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have one? I don't think it's too much of a pain It honestly doesn't bother me you set it once and forget it

I love my theorem. It's easy to use. The top air takes a second to figure out. The instructions suck. Lol

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hmm, I've never had one but really want one. Looks amazing.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm, I've never had one but really want one. Looks amazing.

They way the last comment came across I didn't mean for it to sound bitchy after I read it I was like hmm that doesn't sound right I just meant that you really only have to mess with the airflow ring once and then it's set so in most cases you'll be fine after you set it and the one it came on it works good
For me so I didn't have to mess with it at all

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They want came across I didn't mean for it to sound bitchy after I read it I was like hmm that doesn't sound right I just meant that you really only have to mess with the airflow ring once and then it's set so in most cases you'll be fine after you set it and the one it came on it works good
For me so I didn't have to mess with it at all

That's awesome. I do want a genny style tank because I hear the flavour is phenomenal

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's awesome. I do want a genny style tank because I hear the flavour is phenomenal

It is which I think comes more from the notch coil but they work so well with each other if you have an rda big enough I'll send you a notch coil I think the ID is either 4.5mm or 5mm. The notch coil has all the benefits or a fused SS clapton but no ramp up time at all

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Other companies are coming out with there own version I have a few from eleaf from their lyche tank which might be put in the box since 2 of mine are still sealed.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is which I think comes more from the notch coil but they work so well with each other if you have an rda big enough I'll send you a notch coil I think the ID is either 4.5mm or 5mm. The notch coil has all the benefits or a fused SS clapton but no ramp up time at all

Wow, the only thing I have that MIGHT fit is my Griffin, but I doubt it LOL. That's huge

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Debating on a Merlin after watching a couple of reviews on it. Even though you can do dual coil, reviews all say it is better and really shines as a 4mm single coil.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn i feel mod poor around this group, i just have my used Cuboid and an RX200 i got one hell of a discount on or i wouldn't even have it.
I don't have many many mods either so it's all good! Personally I don't think it matters as long as what you have works for you! I actually still use my Innokin MVP 3.0 Pro more than anything else I have or have had! I just got an IPV 5 recently cause my D2 got used til it didn't work right anymore and like you said I only have that cause I got it for a lower price!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not looking to have 50 mods or anything, I just really want about 2 or 3 so I can rotate them. But I really do want a mech mod. Can't wait to try one out.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I am sure that the having sucks, lol!

Aww it's not too bad lol I get cool shit out of it. Oh which leads me to my next case I have 2 defiant tanks that I'm selling shipped for 21$ if anyone wants them let me know thought I'd offer them here before I put them up in the hardware section

VU Sponsors