Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn I may have to pick one of those up on payday
I ordered one on Sunday because I didn't find the order anywhere then this one showed up today so if you want it I'll sell you the new one so maybe it'll get to you faster if not no worries most people know I have no issue having more than one of something lol

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered one on Sunday because I didn't find the order anywhere then this one showed up today so if you want it I'll sell you the new one so maybe it'll get to you faster if not no worries most people know I have no issue having more than one of something lol

Heck yeah I just have to wait till I get paid Friday

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heck yeah I just have to wait till I get paid Friday
You can wait til it comes in or if you want the one I have now we can do that do I just got it today so it'll pretty much brand new but it's up to you

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Either one is fine with me
Up to you if you want it faster I'd say this one if you don't mind waiting I can check Friday were it is but it's coming from China sooo yeah it could be up to 2 weeks but if you want this one I'll throw in a coil so it's the same as if you got it brand new and I'll keep the used coil but honestly which ever works better for you

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning everyone hope you all have a great day!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning all! Picked up another Lavabox DNA200 and a Wismec RX DNA200 last night. I really need to stop. I never used to "collect" mods.
Why not it's fun lol. So I'm guessing you like the lavabox???? I want one but wasn't sure of how it was I have the reuleaux

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not it's fun lol. So I'm guessing you like the lavabox???? I want one but wasn't sure of how it was I have the reuleaux

Of all my DNA200's I like my Boxer the best. The Lavabox is great but battery life sucks. However, this one came with the extended battery pack.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I always wanted a DNA200 but haven't been able to afford one. They're pretty pricey for my budget LOL.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Honestly I have the reuleaux and I like my g2 better

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damn i feel mod poor around this group, i just have my used Cuboid and an RX200 i got one hell of a discount on or i wouldn't even have it.

You know what? If your personal vape experience is rich and satisfying to you, it matters not what devises you are using - or how much they cost ;)

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
b58fdbe47e597905556aa87c2af3f836.jpg

I preordered this girl she is so sexy Im waiting on 7 mods. I have the laisimo L3 in red I already received the black one from a contest. Ipv6, ipv400, the Hugo 133, the target, vaptio 150 and the COV tempest. I'm missing one but I one figure which one. That's why I like preorders you forget what you've ordered
COV Tempest
5ed0e24f02d0f1c74966bbdd04e12f3b.jpg

Last edited:

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b58fdbe47e597905556aa87c2af3f836.jpg

I preordered this girl she is so sexy Im waiting on 7 mods. I have the laisimo L3 in red I already received the black one from a contest. Ipv6, ipv400, the Hugo 133, the target, vaptio 150 and the COV tempest. I'm missing one but I one figure which one. That's why I like preorders you forget what you've ordered
COV Tempest
5ed0e24f02d0f1c74966bbdd04e12f3b.jpg

Holy crap I wish I was able to make orders like that, maybe one day

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i love my vape experience, the rx and cuboid are badass and do exactly as i wish which why i haven't devised a way to afford anymore... what i have chosen to dive into is coils.... Wrapped my 1st ever set of fused claptons recently and have them in my 22mm Griffin, love it! I need more wire, all the wires!! And a 30mm VCMT because the build deck is the size of a small car.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The next mod I'm looking at its the Kanger Dripbox 160w. Looks amazing and I REALLY want a squonker.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The next mod I'm looking at its the Kanger Dripbox 160w. Looks amazing and I REALLY want a squonker.

That will be a hard one for me to resist too - especially since I just loaded up on cheap bf velocity 2 clones :p

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Are they squonker usable? I need to look into a velocity 2

Yes, which is the only reason I suggested it :) I should clarify: the Tobeco clone comes with a bf pin and a regular pin for dripping. Not sure about the other "styled" velocity 2s out there.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, which is the only reason I suggested it :) I should clarify: the Tobeco clone comes with a bf pin and a regular pin for dripping. Not sure about the other "styled" velocity 2s out there.
Thank you. I'll remember that for when I get my Dripbox.

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i stopped by a local B&M monday to pick up a coil for my wife's iSub V and was looking at some of these mods i've only seen in photos. I didn't realize how small some of these actually are.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Hohm slice is on its way WOOOHOOO that was the one I was missing

I'll let you make your own decision on that piece of...err..that mod. I returned 4 of them in 3 days to my B&M. I have zero faith in them.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your vaping experience has nothing to do with how many mods you have. I have a few mods, but use maybe 4 of them regularly. And of those four, one is a DNA200 (the Boxer, I am in love with this thing!) and 2 are RX200 variants..lol. The other is a Kanger Subvod Mega for when I am doing yard work. My other mods sit on a shelf or in their boxes. My addiction to gathering mods is not as bad as some people I know.

If you like it and vape it it's all good!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning my dripbox is on its way there's another I forgot im glad they made this on TC because that's the only reason I didn't get the first one. I need more batteries!!!!!!

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning my dripbox is on its way there's another I forgot im glad they made this on TC because that's the only reason I didn't get the first one. I need more batteries!!!!!!

I've got batteries and spares for my mods. My chargers are always full. The Efest BLU6 is my charger of choice. Got two of them.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got batteries and spares for my mods. My chargers are always full. The Efest BLU6 is my charger of choice. Got two of them.
Lol me too and 2 nitecore d4's because somehow all my batteries need to be charged at the same time. I keep sets together for certain mods I probably have 40ish batteries so if I stop putting them in mods I don't use too often I'd be ok. But I always have a few mods that will me leaving me soon;)

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol me too and 2 nitecore d4's because somehow all my batteries need to be charged at the same time. I keep sets together for certain mods I probably have 40ish batteries so if I stop putting them in mods I don't use too often I'd be ok. But I always have a few mods that will me leaving me soon;)

I've been seriously considering thinning out the herd. I put 3 mods aside for this box besides the RX200 I already sent in.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been seriously considering thinning out the herd. I put 3 mods aside for this box besides the RX200 I already sent in.
I'm going to because there're a certain few that just sit there and don't get used so I'd rather see someone who might not have the money for a new setup get use out of it.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True, but you can set up 7 or 8 of them with different juices and tanks and have a variety!

At least, that's what I do.:bliss:

That's kind of what i do. I have 4 mods and 6-7 tanks in rotation. The other dozen or so either sit there unused,get used occasionally or are there waiting to hit the project bench. I have 5 mods on the bench now that'll be given away and still need to figure out wich one will be given away at the end of the PIF box.

I'm going to because there're a certain few that just sit there and don't get used so I'd rather see someone who might not have the money for a new setup get use out of it.

But they're all pink!!...:D

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
True, but you can set up 7 or 8 of them with different juices and tanks and have a variety!

At least, that's what I do.:bliss:
I do the same but it's not a necessity to vape

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's kind of what i do. I have 4 mods and 6-7 tanks in rotation. The other dozen or so either sit there unused,get used occasionally or are there waiting to hit the project bench. I have 5 mods on the bench now that'll be given away and still need to figure out wich one will be given away at the end of the PIF box.

But they're all pink!!...:D
Pink is good

VU Sponsors