JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I vote for one box.

My question on insurance - who gets paid and how if there is a claim? It's probably worth it just in case something happens but I'm just trying to figure that one out, lol.

But: I am perfectly fine with going with the majority vote. You won't hear any problems from my end no matter how it goes :)

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I vote one box w/ insurance and for some reason the box gets lost in usps land the 500$ will be divided up between all of us or maybe those who haven't had a turn at the box actually I think that's a better idea. If the box goes missing on the first round and some of the group hasn't received a turn they should get it because they put into it.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I vote for one box.

My question on insurance - who gets paid and how if there is a claim? It's probably worth it just in case something happens but I'm just trying to figure that one out, lol.

But: I am perfectly fine with going with the majority vote. You won't hear any problems from my end no matter how it goes :)
I believe it's the person shipping gets paid it the box is lost or damaged by post office ....if this happens we would have to take that $$ as a group and buy gear to continue the box

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If the box has made its way all around and something happens then everyone splits it. And when it's insured for 500$ they're supposed to get a signature receipt

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay so looks like most likely a single box sounds good to me

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In my neck of the woods, missing parcels is extremely rare, and when it does happen it's a case of misdelivery which USPS insurance won't cover (in my area even those normally turn up evetually). But, I know that's not the case everywhere and there are some postal facilities that are terrible. So, whatever y'all decide is fine by me.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Better than the Alleria?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
It's like apples and oranges lol one is and rta and one is just a tank the alleria is great because how it vapes and you never have to buy coils the steam engine is a tank so you have use coils but for a coil using tank it produces tons of flavor and vapor

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if a signature is required i will only be able to pick up the box on a Saturday and as long as i am free to get there in the 1 single hour my post office is open....
My post office said it was required when the insurance is that high but they could be wrong

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that, i am just saying that living in the small town armpit of central Arkansas means my tiny local post office isn't open past 4 on week days and only open from 10am to 11am on Saturdays. So i'll have to jump through a few hoops to get the box but i'm cool with that.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if a signature is required i will only be able to pick up the box on a Saturday and as long as i am free to get there in the 1 single hour my post office is open....
I Don't believe a signature is required the insurance is only if is lost by the post office not if someone hijacks it . I didn't have to sign for the one I was in with insurance

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think one box is the way to go for the first round. It'll be heavy but that's why we use flat rate shipping.;)

I'm kinda on the fence about insurance.
1. I've never had a package go missing through usps.
2. $5 extra from everyone comes out to roughly $100 going to usps by the time it's said and done.
Personally,I think it'd be a waste but we can roll with it if that's what y'all want to do.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think one box is the way to go for the first round. It'll be heavy but that's why we use flat rate shipping.;)

2. $5 extra from everyone comes out to roughly $100 going to usps by the time it's said and done.
Personally,I think it'd be a waste but we can roll with it if that's what y'all want to do.
I agree with all the pif boxes I have been a part of , none have been lost by usps I think it would be better just to keep it a flat rate box that comes with $50 insurance...but I'm cool with whatever is decided

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

That's true and it could potentially cause an issue because the person sending would get the money I believe

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's like apples and oranges lol one is and rta and one is just a tank the alleria is great because how it vapes and you never have to buy coils the steam engine is a tank so you have use coils but for a coil using tank it produces tons of flavor and vapor

The only subohm tanks I have ever used are the crown, which id's amazing for premade coils. The Tron S, which is okay, but the coils are whishy washy ( kit came with my EVIC VTC Mini). That's the extent of my experience with premade coil subohm tanks. I don't have alot of gear, but what I DO have I did alot of research on. I started with a Nautilus, I did love that tank, and now gave it to mom along with my VTC Mini. She loves it. It helped me alot as a beginner vaper, so now I passed it to another.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only subohm tanks I have ever used are the crown, which id's amazing for premade coils. The Tron S, which is okay, but the coils are whishy washy ( kit came with my EVIC VTC Mini). That's the extent of my experience with premade coil subohm tanks. I don't have alot of gear, but what I DO have I did alot of research on. I started with a Nautilus, I did love that tank, and now gave it to mom along with my VTC Mini. She loves it. It helped me alot as a beginner vaper, so now I passed it to another.

That's what I do with my stuff that I know I won't use they're both awesome and both have great points all tho my rtas usually win out over tanks because I hate having to buy coils all the time were I can just build one and be good but the steamengine is well worth it plus when I first started I was paying 3-4$ per coil so 9$ for 5 isn't unreasonable.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I have made my choices on adds and takes shall I wait until the official start date????? TOMORROW???

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
d79f7a7b9db59109995271af67560ae0.jpg
a0a3996da325473a1459cb81f05dbb16.jpg

I finally had time to open and build my Griffin 25 this bad boy is huge I love it.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I have made my choices on adds and takes shall I wait until the official start date????? TOMORROW???

Go for it now that way we can get the likes bec asset to pass it on

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Wait till tomorrow to take your turn do you mean?

If that is what you mean, then no. DO IT NOW :)

You're the one doing all the work so far, lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
122737d78050d7515b5c178f53d512f0.jpg

afbbb26eef047d6e2506cb33786884e8.jpg

Add

Ipv d2
Sealed dripbox
Evic mini kit
Coils for ego mega
Ohm reader
Torch
Xtank 4.0 never used
6-30ml of juice
1-15ml of juice

Take

Alleria rta
30 ml loops juice
Boreas rta
Rhyno rda
Purecoil gift certificate
2 wire tamers
1 Ss drip tip
1 juice holder
Telsa
Aerotank giant
262e03d8b363343b10c0259c8bad8586.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone so today is the OFFICIAL START DAY OF WELL I GUESS "epifany" most important part of this box is to⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ HAVE FUN AND MEET AND INTERACT WITH NEW PEOPLE!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol,that PureCoils gift certificate sure didn't last long.:D

Nice!
I'm finishing up a staged/twisted build ATM for mine. I'm loving all the room.
I have yet to try any staged anything yet I had a two month period were I couldn't build wire so I'm
Trying to catch up to what's new but I wanted to def use SS and I think fused claptons are easier to make than just claptons.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have yet to try any staged anything yet I had a two month period were I couldn't build wire so I'm
Trying to catch up to what's new but I wanted to def use SS and I think fused claptons are easier to make than just claptons.

You will do fine you have done great with everything you have tried

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
76ce27f675f69349ce6d4aaa4f6f6dd0.jpg

My little brother gave these to me today all I could think of is those would make a kick ass mod
If it's possible to make a mod out of one of the pokeballs let me know what you need to make it and cost I would love to buy one for his retirement from the military he still lives Pokemon it was a childhood thing of his 30 yrs ago.... Lmk

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's possible to make a mod out of one of the pokeballs let me know what you need to make it and cost I would love to buy one for his retirement from the military he still lives Pokemon it was a childhood thing of his 30 yrs ago.... Lmk

I definitely will

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
76ce27f675f69349ce6d4aaa4f6f6dd0.jpg

My little brother gave these to me today all I could think of is those would make a kick ass mod
I could have sworn I seen that as a mod and wondered why but maybe it was a dream somewhere.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awwww shucks thanks have you made your picks

122737d78050d7515b5c178f53d512f0.jpg
<br />
afbbb26eef047d6e2506cb33786884e8.jpg

❌ADDED❌

Ipv d2
Sealed dripbox
Evic vtc mini kit
Coils for ego mega
Ohm meter
Torch
Xtank 4.0 never used
6-30ml of juice
1-15ml of juice
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

❌Take❌

Alleria
30 ml loops juice
Boreas rta
Rhyno rda
Purecoil gift certificate
2 wire tamers
1 Ss drip tip
1 juice holder
Telsa
Aerotank giant
262e03d8b363343b10c0259c8bad8586.jpg

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could have sworn I seen that as a mod and wondered why but maybe it was a dream somewhere.

No I have seen then you're not dreaming

VU Sponsors