Become a Patron!

ePIFany Box

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin'!

This will be my last week at my day job. I've already cut myself down to 2 days a week. Starting this Friday, I'll be using PureCoils.com as my only job!

:vino::bliss:
You'll never be happier than when you finally become your own boss. I know it's been good for me. Leaving corporate hell and doing my shop full time has been fun and rewarding. Plus I can Vape all day. Lol

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You'll never be happier than when you finally become your own boss. I know it's been good for me. Leaving corporate hell and doing my shop full time has been fun and rewarding. Plus I can Vape all day. Lol
What type of shop do you own?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Efun has them for 18$ with shipping I thought that's were you said then I came in to tell ppl and I realized you said ecig. So I got 2 limitless and a tornado for 56$ with shipping.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Not bad at all

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I go home to NY, come see me. Or when I go visit family in Newton, I'll come see you. Haha.
I just let my stepson 17 who's been tattooing for about a year do one on me not bad
9b94e6df7ceb7591a4432f79cd937301.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I told him keeping doing what you love and eventually you will have people waiting months for just you

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just let my stepson 17 who's been tattooing for about a year do one on me not bad
9b94e6df7ceb7591a4432f79cd937301.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I told keeping doing what you love and eventually you will have people waiting months for just you
That's some nice work. Good job kid

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a little nervous about August so Ive placed 2 more concentrates orders since I ordered the base and Nic I think I could sustain the vapapocolypse in August since mass sucks and will tax any and everything they can

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6190e9b32d90d4e1c3becc35f1677184.jpg
these are my machines
0184b50649acf2584be1c6660ff9e836.jpg
I use the ems400 for my rotorys and the huck Spaulding supply for my coil machines

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey, no fair - you corrected the autocorrect and I forgot to quote you:p

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was looking at a Dripbox 160w, but after talking to @Dawn0810 I decided to go with the Slice

Like I said I'll personally give you my own money back guarantee if you don't love it I'll buy it from you that's how much I love mine and think it's a great mod ESP for the price My silver one is on its way!! I'm crazy I own 2 of A few mods. I have mods that I don't use but I don't want to sell and the reason is pretty dumb. I have awesome stands and I want to keep them full see how stupid of a reason that is

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like I said I'll personally give you my own money back guarantee if you don't love it I'll buy it from you that's how much I love mine and think it's a great mod ESP for the price My silver one is on its way!! I'm crazy I own 2 of A few mods. I have mods that I don't use but I don't want to sell and the reason is pretty dumb. I have awesome stands and I want to keep them full see how stupid of a reason that is

That's not a stupid reason at all

VU Sponsors