Member For 3 Years
b71d9ec40ffccf63e7ced67d19bbf1dd.jpg

I must have it

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My iPhone 6S is nice and safe in its case since day 1.
Mine was too I got a new wallet case but it was the way it fell flat down screen first plus I think the case sucks so yeah I have to get a new phone

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine was too I got a new wallet case but it was the way it fell flat down screen first plus I think the case sucks so yeah I have to get a new phone

May want to consider screen armor (tempered glass). It saved my wife's screen! Why don't you just get the screen replaced??? That would be way less costly than a whole new phone!

Jlankford3336

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well it was vape christmas this morning! I opened the pif box and holy moly what a bunch of goodies! I don't know if this is the correct way of posting pics but they are labeled. I'd like to keep the nichrome wire, the smok omnitester, the aromamizer rtda, and the nemisis mech mod. I'd like to pif a brand new triton tank, a new Horizon Arctic turbo with coils, a Uwell Crown with one coil, and a Herekles tank with no coils.
Thank you

Attachments

• keep.JPG
    keep.JPG
    493 KB · Views: 25
  • pif.JPG
    pif.JPG
    470.8 KB · Views: 24

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it was vape christmas this morning! I opened the pif box and holy moly what a bunch of goodies! I don't know if this is the correct way of posting pics but they are labeled. I'd like to keep the nichrome wire, the smok omnitester, the aromamizer rtda, and the nemisis mech mod. I'd like to pif a brand new triton tank, a new Horizon Arctic turbo with coils, a Uwell Crown with one coil, and a Herekles tank with no coils.
Thank you
Looks good to me!!

Jlankford3336

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There's so much stuff I might have to get another box lol. I'm going to let my expert packer ( my wife) have a go at repacking it, she's ocd and can probably get it all in there lol!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
May want to consider screen armor (tempered glass). It saved my wife's screen! Why don't you just get the screen replaced??? That would be way less costly than a whole new phone!
That's saved my LGV10's screen a couple of times. I'm not familiar with how the 6s is put together, so dunno how complicated it is to replace, but I wouldn't think it'd be much harder than the iPad, and that was fairly easy to replace the screen myself. Just had to have lots of patience

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning piffers

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Dawn0810 since you're the queen of deals, maybe you can help me.

My sister is flying to NY next month to visit our parents. She asked for a recommendation on a DNA mod with a lipo. She does not want to spend money like I do on mods. She wants affordable. I said DNA and affordable aren't really allowed in the same sentence. She won't let me get her one. She won't take one of mine. Trust me, she is very independent and if I try to give her one she will politely refuse. Any ideas who has a good deal in a DNA 75 or 200? Thanks.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out the hcigar vt75. Pretty decent thread in regulated mods forums. Or try vape crawler.com for prices.
That has dual 18650's I believe. I got her to take my Lavabox with the extended battery pack. She demanded she will make it good by getting me two TFV8's when they are released and a pack of coils. Hahaha. I gave her a new Third Eye tip with it as well. So I'm getting $80 worth of tanks for a $300 setup. Seems like a deal. I didn't tell her what the Lavabox goes for.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone having an issue with tapatalk and not getting their messages I thought someone was ignoring me so I just was like let me check the actual site and there's like 4 responses that never came threw on tapatalk at least I know wasn't being ignored lol.

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone having an issue with tapatalk and not getting their messages I thought someone was ignoring me so I just was like let me check the actual site and there's like 4 responses that never came threw on tapatalk at least I know wasn't being ignored lol.

Yes, I have been having issues off and on for a while now. Loading issues too. You aren't alone.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Last edited:

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

My sister is flying to NY next month to visit our parents. She asked for a recommendation on a DNA mod with a lipo. She does not want to spend money like I do on mods. She wants affordable. I said DNA and affordable aren't really allowed in the same sentence. She won't let me get her one. She won't take one of mine. Trust me, she is very independent and if I try to give her one she will politely refuse. Any ideas who has a good deal in a DNA 75 or 200? Thanks.
IMO if you're not into computers the Wismec rx200s would be a great option. I'm not fan of dna's because I hate having to use a computer just to be able vape in TC.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If DNA is definitely the way she wants to go I'd ask someone who knows more on that end of it. I love my hohm wrecker, hohm slice, laisimo L1 and soon to be L3 I have probably like 6 or 7 mods I grab before I grab my DNA. With a lipo battery that jacks up the price the more options the more money I'll look around tho.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yup for a week or so..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That has dual 18650's I believe. I got her to take my Lavabox with the extended battery pack. She demanded she will make it good by getting me two TFV8's when they are released and a pack of coils. Hahaha. I gave her a new Third Eye tip with it as well. So I'm getting $80 worth of tanks for a $300 setup. Seems like a deal. I didn't tell her what the Lavabox goes for.
Didn't I tell you ....I'm your sista lol whatadeal....and what an awesome brother

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't I tell you ....I'm your sista lol whatadeal....and what an awesome brother

I would literally be dead if it wasn't for her. I'm in the process of making the down payment for a house for her and my brother in law and paying off all their debts. I owe my entire existence to my sister. So there is nothing I wouldn't give for her.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would literally be dead if it wasn't for her. I'm in the process of making the down payment for a house for her and my brother in law and paying off all their debts. I owe my entire existence to my sister. So there is nothing I wouldn't give for her.
Family is everything...you are blessed to have each other

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HCigar VT200, 11.1V 3S Li-Po 1300mAh, $119
http://www.vaporwhale.com/hciger-vt200.html?utm_source=cf&utm_medium=cps&utm_campaign=cf-cps

Lost Vape EFusion Duo DNA 133/DNA 200, dual 18650 (133) or included 1300mAh Li-Po (200), $152
http://www.vaporwhale.com/lost-vape-efusion-duo-dna-133-dna-200-hybrid-box-mod.html

Efusion DNA 200 by Lost Vape, 1300mAh Li-Po, $130
http://vapenw.com/efusion-dna-200-box-mod-by-lost-vape

Lavabox DNA 200, 900 mAh 3S LiPo, $160
https://vaporon.net/temperature-control/297-lavabox-dna-200.html

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
uploadfromtaptalk1466721199592.jpgGood evening how about a hand check

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
And of course it's sideways WTF

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that sucks. Crap-a-talk is garbage. Why not just go native and pull up the website on Safari? That's how I post.
Safari isn't much better imo. Chrome works best for me on mobile.
Idk if it's an android thing or not but safari was my go to IE when I had an iphone.

VU Sponsors