Become a Patron!

First Cecil the Lion and now this Cunt!!!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
She quotes part of the old testament for it to be ok now days
facepalm.gif

"Genesis 9:3 says, Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."

"Genesis 27:3 says, Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me." - Sabrina Corgatelli

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-killing-old-giraffe-warns-haters-s-come.html

Her FB page
https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.corgatelli

2B07143800000578-3182671-Quarry_Sabrina_Corgatelli_a_keen_huntress_from_Boise_Idaho_uploa-a-5_1438485747855.jpg

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want my Kid and others to see all these beautiful creatures in the wild one day before they are gone... This is her last year feeding a Giraffe where I worked
2gsea39.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't even have words except I would be glad to show those stupid greedy fucks what happens when they see the little red dot that comes from my Glock on their fuckin' chest! :mad::mad::mad:

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't even have words except I would be glad to show those stupid greedy fucks what happens when they see the little red dot that comes from my Glock on their fuckin' chest! :mad::mad::mad:
I wouldn't give them the benefit of a glock, too close and personal. Do them like they do their targets, from a distance. Out of sight, out of mind, bang, bullet through the heart.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nothing wrong with it at all , if it's done within the local laws and in the correct place . Or ask the people who live in the nearby village if they think that leopard or panther is a beautiful creature
as it hunts their children , and wants to rip their throat out .

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing wrong with it at all , if it's done within the local laws and in the correct place . Or ask the people who live in the nearby village if they think that leopard or panther is a beautiful creature
as it hunts their children , and wants to rip their throat out .
I guess I don't get trophy hunting. Now don't get me wrong, I am all for hunting! But as sport? Not so much... Now if the game hunters will give the meat to a village to eat, fine. But leopards? They are on the endangered list, there is no legal claiming of them for sport.

bobsbeer

Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't give them the benefit of a glock, too close and personal. Do them like they do their targets, from a distance. Out of sight, out of mind, bang, bullet through the heart.

Bullet through the balls , although he probably doesn't have any. :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She quotes part of the old testament for it to be ok now days
facepalm.gif

"Genesis 9:3 says, Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."

"Genesis 27:3 says, Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me." - Sabrina Corgatelli

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-killing-old-giraffe-warns-haters-s-come.html

Her FB page
https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.corgatelli

2B07143800000578-3182671-Quarry_Sabrina_Corgatelli_a_keen_huntress_from_Boise_Idaho_uploa-a-5_1438485747855.jpg
Who the fuck do you think funds the rangers and the anti poachers?

If not for these big game guys pumping hundreds of thousands yearly in legal hunts to fund the rangers the poachers would have raped the populations of any game to sell parts to the chinese.

Get it or don't but it sounds like a ton of butt hurt for not having the cash to do what you want.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Who the fuck do you think funds the rangers and the anti poachers?

If not for these big game guys pumping hundreds of thousands yearly in legal hunts to fund the rangers the poachers would have raped the populations of any game to sell parts to the chinese.

Get it or don't but it sounds like a ton of butt hurt for not having the cash to do what you want.
The thousands of people who pay to go on safari and just look at the animals and not kill them are paying them Just like a zoo....No wild animals = no money

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The thousands of people who pay to go on safari and just look at the animals and not kill them are paying them Just like a zoo....No wild animals = no money
Piss drizzle drop in the bucket for a tour group that gets filtered to the rangers, the people living there.
50-500k a guided legal hunting trip per person goes a longer way to culling and preserving in the areas that are not canned hunts. Hunter keeps the skin trophy villagers get the game... vs. garbage and more impact on the land for so called eco tourism.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Piss drizzle drop in the bucket for a tour group that gets filtered to the rangers, the people living there.
50-500k a guided legal hunting trip per person goes a longer way to culling and preserving in the areas that are not canned hunts. Hunter keeps the skin trophy villagers get the game... vs. garbage and more impact on the land for so called eco tourism.
There's a reason a why many of them are called "Endangered"

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
From poachers killing them for their dicks and things selling em to the chinese for boner pills, or some fucky bush witch craft garbage.. like when they hack up and eat the albinos.

For fucks sake dude your right, your feels about some imaginary trip that will never happen will feed those fucking villagers and lift em up. Your feels about how the world should be makes it so.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Without the big game cash flow and legal culling by it the poachers and starving are going to extinct the animals faster than legal hunts ever would have.

Keep it going with the feels to save the world. Nothing like going antz, like an antz over legal responsible activities.

Reactions: Myk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ask the local people if the hunters gave them the meat from these kills...I think you gotta be pretty stupid to think these people just dumped the meat on the ground and walked away, or that none of their guides asked for the meat, or if the hunters didn't take the meat.....legal hunters are not the problem for the decline of these populations, the reality it is destruction of habitat..or course nobody here is going to tell africans to stop having so many kids and destroying the habitat of these animals they're going to get pissed off at the white hunters...probabllly the other reason for the decline in numbers is poaching for Chinese medicinals again not as sexy as trashing Donalds Trump's son..but of course the point isn't to really help the animals it's about having some self righteous excuse to punish people with impunity.
as an advid fly fisherman..who kills maybe 2 trout a year...because I like beef better than fish....I have learned the average fly fisherman knows far more about habitat, water flows,effects of dams, insect life cycles, fish populations,water quality than most so called wildlife officers,and certainly far more than a PITA member... and they donate their own time and money to preserve the fish and their waters, to the extent of giving their time to restore creeks ....I've met many fisherman on creek resortion projects... not to many so called animal lovers though....I guess they were to busy sewing pajamas for their cats....

I practice catch and release because I want to help preserve wild fish, but if overcrowding of the habitat was a problem I would have no qualms about keeping fish to feed other people.Of course there are psycopaths who enjoy killing life,but to jump to the conclusion that all hunters are like that is moronic... it displays a pig ignorance and shallow spirituality that can't embrace the totality of life....you may want to actually talk to a hunter about hunting instead of getting your views about hunters from watching Walt Disney......

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you have to keep populations in balance or they destory their own habitat...leave it to natural predators????...fine dandy....go tell that to the Masai herder who just lost 3 calves because of lion attacks...."Sorry dude but you gotta put up with continued loss of your wealth, because a white guy sitting in an apartment over looking central park in Manhattan thinks it's mean to shoot the lion who just mauled your kid."but hey you could always give up this whole cattle thing and we can hook you up with a job at Mc Donalds"......

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want my Kid and others to see all these beautiful creatures in the wild one day before they are gone... This is her last year feeding a Giraffe where I worked
2gsea39.jpg
You make my stomach turn...the idea of putting a free creature in a cage for the amuesment of your kids is revolting how do you take your child to a gulag.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You make my stomach turn...the idea of putting a free creature in a cage for the amuesment of your kids is revolting how do you take your child to a gulag.
Better yet the abuse to kill the instinct in those animals... licking a kid is not natural.. kicking the living hell out of what is near them is.

Giraffes are not friendly cuddly things... kind of the rockette of Africa, except they kick lions to death etc.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to clear my opinion up. I am ALL for hunting. If the saying is true, "you are what you eat" a damn fair part of Me is Rabbit & Bird. I saw a person looking all proud by killing a Giraffe & lost it. Rich spoiled Brat Kids Piss me off too. I am more than likely going to vote for Trump, seams like the only choice to me. Legal hunting is fine with me, Killing just because you can goes against everything I have ever been taught. How it is. :cool:

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need to clear my opinion up. I am ALL for hunting. If the saying is true, "you are what you eat" a damn fair part of Me is Rabbit & Bird. I saw a person looking all proud by killing a Giraffe & lost it. Rich spoiled Brat Kids Piss me off too. I am more than likely going to vote for Trump, seams like the only choice to me. Legal hunting is fine with me, Killing just because you can goes against everything I have ever been taught. How it is. :cool:
Well said, that is my mindset as well. Legal and licensed hunts, fine! Permitted season hunts, fine! So long as the meat from both gets eaten. Killing just to brag about it... not fine...

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't get me wrong , I have done my share of hunting . But looking at this girl ( yes that's the term to be used ) , I see hair messed up , just a little , t-shirt just tight enough ( to show off just what money can buy ). Eyeliner and make-up , just so . Cloths are spotless , she must be the only person in Africa , not sweating . Is this a hunter or just another rich attention seeker . I have been out at 5 am with the temp. around zero ,and by the time I got to my spot carrying my rifle and gear I was sweating . The guy with the camera , must also carry the make up kit ! But , to each ,his or her own .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't get me wrong , I have done my share of hunting . But looking at this girl ( yes that's the term to be used ) , I see hair messed up , just a little , t-shirt just tight enough ( to show off just what money can buy ). Eyeliner and make-up , just so . Cloths are spotless , she must be the only person in Africa , not sweating . Is this a hunter or just another rich attention seeker . I have been out at 5 am with the temp. around zero ,and by the time I got to my spot carrying my rifle and gear I was sweating . The guy with the camera , must also carry the make up kit ! But , to each ,his or her own .
One year in the fall during the deer season I went up into the moutains to do some trout fishing in northteren California......I was driving along a logging road and climbing off a hill were two hunters with their rifles slung over there shoulders...one guy was decked out in flannedl shirt, blue jeans, and a handle bar mustache...the other hunter was a very attractive statuesque woman with a great rack,long blond hair,lipstick and hoop ear rings......kinda blew my sterotypes out of the water and expanded my mind....and questioned my preconcieved notions. The Chick looked like she was totally comfortable with the 30.06 slung over her shoulder,and I had no doubt she knew how to use it.
As for the woman in the above picture I wouldn't call her a girl....I'd bet she knows her way around a man and could fuck you into the ground and ask for more, as well as knowing her way around a rifle, and where to place a shot.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One year in the fall during the deer season I went up into the moutains to do some trout fishing in northteren California......I was driving along a logging road and climbing off a hill were two hunters with their rifles slung over there shoulders...one guy was decked out in flannedl shirt, blue jeans, and a handle bar mustache...the other hunter was a very attractive statuesque woman with a great rack,long blond hair,lipstick and hoop ear rings......kinda blew my sterotypes out of the water and expanded my mind....and questioned my preconcieved notions. The Chick looked like she was totally comfortable with the 30.06 slung over her shoulder,and I had no doubt she knew how to use it.
As for the woman in the above picture I wouldn't call her a girl....I'd bet she knows her way around a man and could fuck you into the ground and ask for more, as well as knowing her way around a rifle, and where to place a shot.
Girl as opposed to the term in the heading of the post ! Can you read minds , don't put words in others mouths . You have a sick immature , infatuation with sex . I did not bring anything up of that kind .My comment was what I saw in the pictures. Ok recess is over, you can go back to class . Or continue to hump your pillow .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have a prudish fear of healthy sexual expression...It must come from being locked in a closet for to long...

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any hunter would know you never wear make up , hoop ear rings , or any kind of nylon jacket . They have sounds or scents , only man made , and the game knows that . So much , for your imaginary sex story !

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you don't like African hunting you can always go pay $50,000 to not kill some old animal that's going to die shortly. Throw in another $50,000 to separate and feed that old animal and another $50,000 to provide the locals with food that not killing it would provide them with.
I don't have to understand African trophy hunting to know it helps their economy, their food supply and the animals.
I'm more for the rich people going there to pay that money where it's needed then coming to IL to price me out of hunting so they can donate their nasty tasting rutting bucks they took poor care of to me to eat to make themselves feel better about pricing me out of hunting. It's never been PETA that has kept me from hunting, it's been other hunters.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any hunter would know you never wear make up , hoop ear rings , or any kind of nylon jacket . They have sounds or scents , only man made , and the game knows that . So much , for your imaginary sex story !
man you are seriously repressed......I saw what I saw....I don't need some dimwitt to tell me what I saw.....believe me I don't know what goes on in Mayberry where you and aunt Bee play bingo, but I've seen far wierder than this on the streets of S.F. before my first cup of morning coffee.....as for the woman's choice of apparel and accessories you'll have to speak to her about it...I didn't feel the need to set an armed woman straight on fashion points.and if your as unfamiliar with women as your posts seem to indicate, I would suggest you don't either.....
Besides my sexual fantasies usually revolve around brunettes,and black girls in black leather ,stiletto heels,and midgets.with rainbow afros. Not blond deer hunting amazons.....although with the right woman.... I'd be up for giving it a go.

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
man you are seriously repressed......I saw what I saw....I don't need some dimwitt to tell me what I saw.....believe me I don't know what goes on in Mayberry where you and aunt Bee play bingo, but I've seen far wierder than this on the streets of S.F. before my first cup of morning coffee.....as for the woman's choice of apparel and accessories you'll have to speak to her about it...I didn't feel the need to set an armed woman straight on fashion points.and if your as unfamiliar with women as your posts seem to indicate, I would suggest you don't either.....
Besides my sexual fantasies usually revolve around brunettes in black leather ,stiletto heels,and midgets.with rainbow afros. Not blond deer hunting amazons.....
I made a comment consistent with the content of the post (and impartial) , you come along with insults and sex stories . Put the weed away , put the bottle down , cut down on the prescription drugs , count to ten and take a vape . You really dont know what you are talking about . So I suggest , if you can not handle a public forum , and communicate like an adult , stay out of the public forums and have a great day !

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While he is not a hunter, I have a good friend that vacations in the wilds of Africa every few years.

Sometimes his sightseeing/adventure tour group shares a camp with a hunting party.

A lot of the native workers that take care of camp maintenance, cooking and cleaning and the like are pretty much dirt poor. If the folks on the tour tip them well for all of their hard work, like $50 USD, it is near enough to support their family for a year!

The hunters (at least on these tours are participating in legal hunts and when they kill something, the workers will remove the head and pelt, and butcher the animal and nothing goes to waste.

Granted that I have no interest on going on a big game hunt or even just going to Africa, I just don't get the mentality of killing something just to have a head on the wall of your den.

Hunting IMHO is ok as long as you dispatch the animal cleanly and eat what you kill.

Me, I live in Ohio and hunting is actually needed to keep the deer population in check and keep them from starving.

And while I do not hunt myself, some nice cuts of venison normally find their way into my freezer during deer season.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dad taught me to hunt. We had to hunt for food. We were poor. He drilled three things in my head. A Gun is always loaded, weather it is or not. Never kill unless your defending yourself or plan to eat it. Never shoot at anything if your not damn sure where the bullet will land. :cool:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So @No Ash More Cash you clueless cunt, are your fucking feels and undies out of twist?
I mean come on look you vaper that vapes in public... what a fucking misogynist sexist clueless cunt.

SO what is the difference between your legal paid for out of your pocket activity and hers? Nothing is the correct answer. Except yours does not twist up some anti spouting fucktard.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really makes my stomach turn

So? Who died and made you god?

If you're squeamish and don't want to kill something, then don't. Nobody is going to force you to. Nobody is going to pass a law that you must kill a animal.

You might want to consider that just because you don't like something does not equate to it automatically being evil unless you also believe the anti-vaping folks have the same grounds to stop you from vaping. They appear to be as adamant as you about what is okay for you to do as you are adamant about what is okay for a hunter to do. In both cases, it's none of your fucking business.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All this over some (maybe) staged photos that plug some hunting guide company . Meanwhile ISIS just killed 4 kids ! Go figure !

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Watch where your goin' remember where you been, that's the way I see it, I'm a simple man". Charlie Daniels Band

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made a comment consistent with the content of the post (and impartial) , you come along with insults and sex stories . Put the weed away , put the bottle down , cut down on the prescription drugs , count to ten and take a vape . You really dont know what you are talking about . So I suggest , if you can not handle a public forum , and communicate like an adult , stay out of the public forums and have a great day !
fuck you ....is that adult enough for you, you simpleton....you're a small town small minded twit who thinks anybody that doesn't agree with his parochial nonsense is a pervert or on drugs., simply because your breathtakingly limited life experince,and sunday school ethos has trapped you in a psycological prison cell.....when do the witch burnings start numbnuts....

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
fuck you ....is that adult enough for you, you simpleton....you're a small town small minded twit who thinks anybody that doesn't agree with his parochial nonsense is a pervert or on drugs., simply because your breathtakingly limited life experince,and sunday school ethos has trapped you in a psycological prison cell.....when do the witch burnings start numbnuts....
what's that blabber got to do with anything I said ? LMAO

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All this over some (maybe) staged photos that plug some hunting guide company . Meanwhile ISIS just killed 4 kids ! Go figure !
Forgot Obunghole just committed us to sending troops to Syria.

But you are right the important shit does not matter cause some fucked up SJW special snowflake types got their feels boobooed about some fucking lion.. which in the grand scheme of things means more.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Boys, I never will understand wasting life when we have Missiles & shit. Just blow the fucks off the fuckin map. That's it, fuckin' Period.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgot Obunghole just committed us to sending troops to Syria.

But you are right the important shit does not matter cause some fucked up SJW special snowflake types got their feels boobooed about some fucking lion.. which in the grand scheme of things means more.
Great...another forgien adventure.....I'm sure this will end well....apparently the Obama doctrine is doing great for al queda.......personal I think it's all a fucking sideshow, to keep the people's attention off the real enemy...the goverment,the corporations and the banks.the new world order.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Days of the old testament was meant to eat the shit you kill...NOT FOR FUN!!!

Not true in any way.

In the days of the old testament predators were hunted both to preserve domestic animals and for sport(fun). One only needs to look towards Rome's Coliseums, Egypt's petroglyphs or other sources of the times. Sport hunters were admired.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great...another forgien adventure.....I'm sure this will end well....apparently the Obama doctrine is doing great for al queda.......personal I think it's all a fucking sideshow, to keep the people's attention off the real enemy...the goverment,the corporations and the banks.the new world order.
Yep and it was all lost in the fucking retarded snowflake sjw snivel shit over a fucking lion.
And a former sports icon who bolted on tits and a wig.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep and it was all lost in the fucking retarded snowflake sjw snivel shit over a fucking lion.
I hope you have some concept of just how fuckin' funny this is getting. I'm thinking about making some fuckin' pop corn. :cool:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL...bread and circuses....at this point I'm starting to think the global elite are on the right track....how can you not have contempt for a population of such mindless trifeling ass swine who so willingly follow you to the slaughter and so obedintly offer their throats to the knife.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just spat water all over my desk when I read that... Funniest shit I have read in a while!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
New world order ...........jeeeeese right out of the 80's ........get out much .......what a nut job . You can't even spell foreign ! Every time you post it's vile or hateful or just plain stupid . Do you have black ops guys under your bed or big bankers lurking in your closet ! Do you like anything or anybody ? The problem with the system ,is that there is no system ! What do you want a perfect world . Well there is no perfect world . Put the obama phone down , yeah you got one and go for a walk. Get some fresh air . You do more bitch'n than a high school girl .Instead of saying something constructive . In your drunken stupor, you must think your some hero .

VU Sponsors