Become a Patron!

First Cecil the Lion and now this Cunt!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New world order ...........jeeeeese right out of the 80's ........get out much .......what a nut job . You can't even spell foreign ! Every time you post it's vile or hateful or just plain stupid . Do you have black ops guys under your bed or big bankers lurking in your closet ! Do you like anything or anybody ? The problem with the system ,is that there is no system ! What do you want a perfect world . Well there is no perfect world . Put the obama phone down , yeah you got one and go for a walk. Get some fresh air . You do more bitch'n than a high school girl .Instead of saying something constructive . In your drunken stupor, you must think your some hero .
Yeah go back and sit in front of the TV or your church of snake handlers.......you uneducated dolt....it's amazing people of such limited life experince and such massive ignorance of the world such as yourself are allowed to vote...the major reason we find ourselves ruled by tyrannts and thugs...do I have black ops guys under my bed? well stupid we have the single largest domestic spying network the world has ever seen...the goverment knows of every electronic communication you have ever made...yeah dummy spending untold billions of dollars on a domestic spying network is really NORMAL in a free society....nothing wierd about that right? Christ talking to you is like trying to teach geometry to a cow. Oh and hate to burst your bubble at this late date but pretty much every thinking human being has come to the conclusion Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill Kennedy....that an obscure Youtube video is not responsible for the Benghazi attack, and that Hilary Clinton did not delete 5,000 rice crispy treat recepies from her computer....

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah go back and sit in front of the TV or your church of snake handlers.......you uneducated dolt....it's amazing people of such limited life experince and such massive ignorance of the world such as yourself are allowed to vote...the major reason we find ourselves ruled by tyrannts and thugs...do I have black ops guys under my bed? well stupid we have the single largest domestic spying network the world has ever seen...the goverment knows of every electronic communication you have ever made...yeah dummy spending untold billions of dollars on a domestic spying network is really NORMAL in a free society....nothing wierd about that right? Christ talking to you is like trying to teach geometry to a cow. Oh and hate to burst your bubble at this late date but pretty much every thinking human being has come to the conclusion Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill Kennedy....that an obscure Youtube video is not responsible for the Benghazi attack, and that Hilary Clinton did not delete 5,000 rice crispy treat recepies from her computer....
What are you talking about ? Lee Harvey Oswald ! Where did that come from . You left out the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus . You don't know me or anything about me . Your just a whiney bitch making a fool out of herself in front of everyone !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you talking about ? Lee Harvey Oswald ! Where did that come from . You left out the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus . You don't know me or anything about me . Your just a whiney bitch making a fool out of herself in front of everyone !
I know you're an asshole, and not a very bright asshole, and that you really shouldn't try and inject yourself in conversations among grown ups....stick to memorizing simple bible passages and preaching on street corners about the evils of dancing and sex. oh and scary women with guns.now piss off.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know you're an asshole, and not a very bright asshole, and that you really shouldn't try and inject yourself in conversations among grown ups....stick to memorizing simple bible passages and preaching on street corners about the evils of dancing and sex. oh and scary women with guns.now piss off.
No I don't think so . Nothing you say makes sense .You bring stuff out of left field that has nothing to do with the subject at hand señorita . Bengahzi and Bergdahl , someone has to pay for that. But people like you stuffing all that white powder up their nose screw things all up,because they can not focus .

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I don't think so . Nothing you say makes sense .You bring stuff out of left field that has nothing to do with the subject at hand señorita . Bengahzi and Bergdahl , someone has to pay for that. But people like you stuffing all that white powder up their nose screw things all up,because they can not focus .
as jesus said
a36f1befad80f19906c0d567cd3e605d.jpg

VU Sponsors