Member For 4 Years
Got to find a poor peoples store to buy me some chic o sticks

Maybe had stations will carry them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very true. Also, the toastiness of the coconut.
I bet if you use AP to get the peanut butter flavor is would give the coconut a toasty flavor as well but as Cramptholomew pointed out the sweetness as kinda a dark sweet or something is going on there. I don't get like a jiffy type of peanut butter taste.

On a side note, I put on a sweatshirt for the first time this year and found a petrified piece of hubba-bubba from last halloween.:D

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You guys are just weird lololol I got 49 of my 50 flavorings UGH had to go through them all it was Custard that was missing now to see if Eliquidmart sends it out - they better:confused: OMG they already emailed me back with a tracking number wow great service:D

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are just weird lololol I got 49 of my 50 flavorings UGH had to go through them all it was Custard that was missing now to see if Eliquidmart sends it out - they better:confused:
The creative juices have been flowing today :)

Must have custard !

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ones I use to eat we're a bit translucent and faded as far as the coating. It may be because they were either always old when I opened one, had been pre licked, or it could of just been me because I normally ate them as I found them while looking for loose change or an old roach ( not the insect ) in other peoples couches. ;)

......... Was that too much disclosure ?

Ah ok breathe, breathe (wipes tears from eyes), I back tracked and seen this. NOW THIS SHIT WAS EVEN FUNNIER !!!!!!

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We need to all get together and create / start a " Poor peoples juice company"
We could either create our own or maybe just re-bottle MBV flavors

What do ya think?

What do you think MBV is to begin with? Insert (Random % single flavoring in bottle) and sell it. Well, not all. They do add some menthol to Jungle Juice. Re-bottling an already poor people's juice, a new low!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bet if you use AP to get the peanut butter flavor is would give the coconut a toasty flavor as well but as Cramptholomew pointed out the sweetness as kinda a dark sweet or something is going on there. I don't get like a jiffy type of peanut butter taste.

On a side note, I put on a sweatshirt for the first time this year and found a petrified piece of hubba-bubba from last halloween.:D
Would rather have found that than the spider I found INSIDE my shirt today, after I put it on. I can move fast for an old gal!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would rather have found that than the spider I found INSIDE my shirt today, after I put it on. I can move fast for an old gal!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.
You don't sound like an old gal .,..,, :)

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've been coming up with flavors like ; tums, alka seltzer, and " poor people candy"

Before you ask, poor people candy is the hard candies you will find in large bags that parents buy to send to school with their kids when the teacher is having a party and requires everyone to being a treat.

Poor people candy is a bit thin on flavoring.

You can see that I'm an expert on the matter :)

mmmmm alka seltzer

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to find em in the couch when we lived in Texas, and some were still kickin'.
Never tried to fire one up, too hard to catch...
Reminds me of this:

Smokin A Roach:

VU Sponsors