Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, finally got those flavors. Butterscotch, caramel, marshmallow and hazelnut (FA) I picked up tfa brown sugar.
Drop drop drop drop... sounds very vapeable just like that! Hazelnut is strong, just wave the aroma over the mixture, lol.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I finally found flavourart disclosure page. It's here....I've been busy. :)
http://clearstream.flavourart.it/site/?p=181&lang=en
Someone asked me at the "other" forum about flavourart. I wanted to help them. I think I will send them here if that's okay. They are/will be new to flavorart and diy.
Yeah, I think thats about as good as it gets. I wish Flavourart would advertise their safety standards a little better.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, I think thats about as good as it gets. I wish Flavourart would advertise their safety standards a little better.

Me, too! These days they just tell you there's "no diacetyl or related diketones" in their e-cig line. For a while, when they were reformulating in 2010-11, they posted their test figures... then as they removed those chemicals and got 0 measures (even less than 0.0001% did not count as 0), anything they couldn't get to 0 got an inhalation warning, placed in Kitchen Magic line, and that was that. I know some FA flavors with warnings contain LESS diacetyl than many other vendor flavors/liquids that are supposedly "free" of those ingredients. I really wish FA would put their test results back up!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
chirp, chirp .. okay, I'll start the ball rolling..

What will everyone be vaping for the holidays? I planned ahead early this year after getting stuck on nothing but peppermint last year.

This year I'll have a good variety and lotsa tanks always available. I stealth-vape around some relatives, so I want vapor trails that blend in with all those holiday cooking aromas:
Cramptholomew's Pomberry Trinkets (gosh, that's good)
wllm's Biscochitos (I have a bottle specially labeled 'save for Thanksgiving' already)
pumpkin spice Latte (if I don't burn myself out on it before Thanksgiving)
apple cider (can't get more autumn than that)
gingersnaps (I can stealth vape and nobody will ever know it)
whiskey-caramel pudding (mixed with extra nic, to unwind from all the holiday togetherness, lol)

I'm sure I'll keep something peppermint and some kind of high-nic tobacco handy; they're standbys for me.

I'm the family dessert-maker, haven't even begun to plan those...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh gee... I haven't thought that far.. but I need to..
cleaning out a few links and what nots I have saved over the year now..
expect some wonky ones.. :p

update.. nopes think I tossed some stuff out already.. grr..
hunting for a few things..

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
expect some wonky ones.. :p
update.. nopes think I tossed some stuff out already.. grr..
hunting for a few things..

Search harder! I like wonky.
I saw some dark chocolate dipped black licorice today. My first thought wasn't how those would taste, but which flavorings I'd use to vape it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Search harder! I like wonky.
I saw some dark chocolate dipped black licorice today. My first thought wasn't how those would taste, but which flavorings I'd use to vape it.

haha!! that sounds good..
looky what I found.. hmm..

Sore Hound Drops

2% Black Tea fa*
1% Clove fa
2% Honey tfa
2% horehound tfa
1% Lemon
.5% Cherry fa

can sub the black tea out for 4% green tea tfa

gosh, this one was from around this time last year, for me..

btw, i have a black jelly bean vape I am vaping on.. :p
sad thing is I forgot to write the recipe I made for it.. :oops:

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That looks like an excellent list indeed.
Like Huck I will probably follow suit with a bit of Vanilla Lime Cheesecake thrown in. ;)

I've got to get mixing so I'll be ready.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Now we're talkin'! That would taste so good on a cold day, lying around sick. Horehound, granny's medicine, I love that stuff!

yeps! is what I was thinking with all these nasty bugs going around..
always nice to have something to vape besides menthol.. ;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeps! is what I was thinking with all these nasty bugs going around..
always nice to have something to vape besides menthol.. ;)

maybe we can rub it on our chest while we vape it.
giggle.gif

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sore Hound Drops

2% Black Tea fa*
1% Clove fa
2% Honey tfa
2% horehound tfa
1% Lemon
.5% Cherry fa

2% TFA honey!!!??? It might TASTE OK, but it would clear a room in seconds flat!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
maybe we can rub it on our chest while we vape it.
giggle.gif

You laugh, but I've seriously wondered about applying nic base as a lotion when I'm craving nic. No, I haven't done it....don't know how to calculate the amount/rate of nic delivery by that method. But I did find there was a company making such a thing - at uselessly-low nic strength.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You laugh, but I've seriously wondered about applying nic base as a lotion when I'm craving nic. No, I haven't done it....don't know how to calculate the amount/rate of nic delivery by that method. But I did find there was a company making such a thing - at uselessly-low nic strength.

well, if there is anyone on earth who will figure it out, i'm sure it will be you, sweetie. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Sore Hound Drops

2% Black Tea fa*
1% Clove fa
2% Honey tfa
2% horehound tfa
1% Lemon
.5% Cherry fa

was thinking about a raspberry and peach tea today. got a few of those but thought I could make it better lol. got stuck on cookie butter all day. think i ate half a jar of cookie butter and vaped about 10 mls of it so far. that tea would have been a nice change of pace right about now

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
was thinking about a raspberry and peach tea today. got a few of those but thought I could make it better lol. got stuck on cookie butter all day. think i ate half a jar of cookie butter and vaped about 10 mls of it so far. that tea would have been a nice change of pace right about now

vaped my better half's Kickin Cola today and got a bunch of things done..
more to do tomorrow.. so I can't stay up too late. :oops:

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tonight I had to cut it down to 3 new mixes. I only got 2 last night so a total of 5 for the weekend isn't bad.
On tonight's schedule is Smoky's Herbals (she did not give this a name just put in a post to try this so I am), HIC Pumpkin Spice Eggnog, and Huck's Golden Oreo. I know that one is not new but it is to me! I need more mixing time.

I have found all my flavors, done all the calculations and discovered I need more nic out of the freezer! :confused:
I will still mix it later when my nic gets to room temp. Anyone know how long that should take for a 120ml bottle? :oops:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh, I just take it out of the freezer, shake the heck out of it and blow on it a few times.....LOL Actually, it's pretty warm here, so I try and just let it sit for about 30 mins. Turn the oven on, that'll heat up the kitchen faster:D

@HeadInClouds did you read the post where I mentioned that breadcrust had permeated my whole 'cocktail cabinet' of your recipes and they all had to be thrown out? (No idea why you got tagged in all caps - wait that was someone else!)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
@HeadInClouds did you read the post where I mentioned that breadcrust had permeated my whole 'cocktail cabinet' of your recipes and they all had to be thrown out? (No idea why you got tagged in all caps - wait that was someone else!)

(I've gotten myself mixed up with that other username, too.)

That Bread Crust permeates everything, but through closed bottles? I'm glad mine is isolated. Well, it's with Dark Vapure and some other hair-raising tobaccos. How would I ever tell if they've cross-contaminated?

My cocktail cabinet is a little box on my nightstand. I like a Nutty Squirrel nightcap now and then. (vape version, for anyone who reads this and thinks I drink frou-frou cocktails in bed, lol)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(I've gotten myself mixed up with that other username, too.)

That Bread Crust permeates everything, but through closed bottles? I'm glad mine is isolated. Well, it's with Dark Vapure and some other hair-raising tobaccos. How would I ever tell if they've cross-contaminated?

My cocktail cabinet is a little box on my nightstand. I like a Nutty Squirrel nightcap now and then. (vape version, for anyone who reads this and thinks I drink frou-frou cocktails in bed, lol)

Yup, a whole bunch of 12ml bottles - plastic, though. And the breadcrust was wrapped in multiple layers, but in the same container! Oh well, they were made double the nic I now vape, and it was WL, so I'll survive! But it was interesting to note the persistance of that flavor...

What on earth is Nutty Squirrel???

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well finally got my order of flavors in (You guys are killing my vape budget:)) and did some mixing this weekend. Got @wllmc DR F'N Pepper with a twist, Huckleberried Golden Oreo (YUMMMY) and a couple of Five Pawns made. They didnt have Marzipan for the Dr Pepper so after reading a bit I tried it with honey. Marzipan is a mixture of honey and almond extract so thought the honey would be a good substitute. It is very close to Dr Pepper but I want to try the original recipe also.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Yup, a whole bunch of 12ml bottles - plastic, though. And the breadcrust was wrapped in multiple layers, but in the same container! Oh well, they were made double the nic I now vape, and it was WL, so I'll survive! But it was interesting to note the persistance of that flavor...

What on earth is Nutty Squirrel???

Amaretto, Frangelico, Creme de Cacao, cream. mmm-mmm.
Vape version of Buttery Nutty Squirrel, Chocolate Squirrel (and many others): http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-creamy-cocktail-vape-party-numerous-recipes.1852/

I'm not a huge fan of hazelnut, but I sure like that Frangelico (including the FA Brandy option) in creamy cocktail vapes!
I should spend some time on that creamy cocktail lab. Most that use "Fresh Cream" need to have the cream reduced.

VU Sponsors