Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goggles is the wrong word. More like glasses.

Thank you, Rygon! These would definitely be more comfortable than what I'm using now. If I could buy a separate 10x monocle to attach, these just may work (yeah, I need that LOL).

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the sweets list, so now what do you consider FA's sour flavorings?

(FA) flavorings that add sourness:
Citrus Mix
Fuji
Grapefruit
Lime Cold-Pressed
Madd Fruit (aka Red Bull)
Toscano

Last edited:
Reactions: Edd

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm mostly a sweets vaper. If something gets too sweet, I might use some lime or lemon to counter it. Some recipes need a bit of sour, but in general, I don't use much.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the sweets list, so now what do you consider FA's sour flavorings?

I don't taste sour very well in vapes, partly because I use max-VG. But I can taste some sour in these:
Madd Fruit (aka Red Bull)
Lime Cold-Pressed
Grapefruit
Toscano (!)
Citrus Mix
and a little bit in Fuji

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've become addicted to airheads candy. Convinced they use FA.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha now taking myself shopping!
but in the meantime.. this looks cool.
I have never had a roasted chestnut, but want to see if my farmer's market has any yet..
and i need some more rosemary and thyme..
next year i want to plant a herb garden.. cant wait for fresh herbs! :)

http://www.myfrugalhome.com/how-to-roast-chestnuts-in-the-oven/
Love roasted chestnuts, I find them harder to find every year. Look at each and every one for worm holes.

I will never forgive whoever brought the first Chinese chestnut tree to America. That tree spread a disease and made extinct the huge American chestnut tree within about 100 years as I understand it .
All fr memory, could be wrong .

Rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've never had those, but I see they're made in Kentucky by Perfetti Van Melle - an Italian confectioner, 3rd largest in the world!
Make us an airhead vape, Huck!
I need to get my hands on Mad Fruit. I started a PV cart iirc. Good info HIC. It'd be super easy. They're quite flavorful! Everyone at work steals my candy but one woman. She's kind and shares hers.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow Rygon very talented:) And Smokey Blue I am into Milk Chocolate - I know you said that VZ SC Chocolate Truffle was good do you have any idea about the other chocolates on their site, if so please let me know I am trying to justify buying that 1 but will feel guilty if it is the only thing I buy thereo_O

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
their caramel mocha, the sponge cake, cream Charlotte
bout the only 4 i keep around.. ;)

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, Smoky! I checked out both of these on Amazon and almost bought the eyeglasses until I found out you can only use one eye. I need both LOL! Right now I'm using a visor you wear on your head. It's the best thing I've been able to find, but the damn thing gets uncomfortable after a while. I appreciate the suggestions :)

I'm happy with this one and recommend for detail work. Plenty of light, decent lens (plastic), solid quality (metal), and highly adjustable. Love this thing -- if it ever breaks, I'll buy another. I have even used with an additional magnifying glass lens for stronger magnification.

image_23220.jpg

Last edited:

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow I just called the Vapingzone (they are nice on the phone) to find out if either of those 2 yummy sounding flavors Caramel Mocha and Cream Charlotte have any of the questionable stuff and was told that the Gourmet line does not great news for anyone wanting to try their flavorings TY so much for your input Smokey:)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Wow I just called the Vapingzone (they are nice on the phone) to find out if either of those 2 yummy sounding flavors Caramel Mocha and Cream Charlotte have any of the questionable stuff and was told that the Gourmet line does not great news for anyone wanting to try their flavorings TY so much for your input Smokey:)

you very welcome, and glad you called them. :)

I am still waiting to hear on the SC line too..

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Actually...that's not true. Cream Charlotte does have diacetyl. http://baker-flavors.blogspot.ru/2013/10/blog-post.html The small amount you have to use may or may not be a concern for you.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm happy with this one and recommend for detail work. Plenty of light, decent lens (plastic), solid quality (metal), and highly adjustable. Love this thing -- if it ever breaks, I'll buy another. I have even used with an additional magnifying glass lens for stronger magnification.

image_23220.jpg

Thanks. I just bought their desktop version based on your post.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What I was told on the phone is that they had the choice to get it with or without and VZ chose without;) Oh and btw I am reading HICs reviews at RTS for the FA flavorings:p
Well that is very good to know. Thanks!

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok I learned WTA does not mix with the Swiss Bliss recipe lol I can still taste the cocoa though mmm too much of a baccy flavor to cover it with candy dang it lol. Eliquidmart sent me 2 FA Custards 5ml bottles so that was nice huh?:)

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I just bought their desktop version based on your post.

My memory is the top desk and clamped units are different products (different sizes, lights, magnifiers, etc.). But hope it does well for you -- certainly has improved my eyesight. Caught my wife using in my office the other day and she said, "I love that thing." :)

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Now where is Jack??
no nipping Smoky's nose or toes, please tyvm! :D

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
According to the seller of WTA everyone knows that it is stronger than plain nic base lol I guess he does not get that not everyone knows what WTA even is lol so I need to mix it about 5mg less than the normal nic UGH. Anything else that can go wrong?? I am getting tired of it hahahaha Hopefully you all are having a better time of it than Io_O

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Aw sorry you are having a rough time! Is it too strong for you? Have you tried it?
Don't throw it out, you can make the same stuff but lower strength and combine them to bring it down.
If you are having problems with anything at all just ask and someone is bound to know.

Never ask if anything else can go wrong.... you will often find out... it can. ;)
Hope things look up for you soon.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I won't throw it out and I will mix it with more pg/vg to bring it down - no worries:)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
USPS needs like a GPS tracker or the old timey triptik like in the movie Vacation. I'm stalking the mailman and he's not even around, yet.

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS needs like a GPS tracker or the old timey triptik like in the movie Vacation. I'm stalking the mailman and he's not even around, yet.
I know right?! My tracking still says expected delivery date October 8th....ugh

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know right?! My tracking still says expected delivery date October 8th....ugh
Oh now, that's sad! ECX and BCV say Out for delivery. My TFA order is....... somewhere. Usually quicker than this time. I hope yours shows up too.

thewaatt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry if this has been asked before, but the forum doesn't allow for 3 character searches.

Thoughts on FA RY4 and recommended starting percentages?

I mostly have experience with Hangsen and Inawera versions, but both of their RY4s have been underwhelming, so I'm looking for something else apart from creating my own custom RY4 mix.

VU Sponsors