Become a Patron!

Game Over Custard by Mama J's

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I am on GOC overload so bear with me today. Most of us know GOC as Game Over Custard by Mama J's. I call it Game Over Crack lolol. Went to Dr today to have blood work done. The tech said to me wow your blood is amber colored not red? I simply replied, no worries that's just my GOC. Lolol. Anyway I asked permission to use the brand name on my bottle of GOC and had an awesome friend make up this label for me. See I got GOC overload real bad lolol
95ea4907091fe7d3dcd9d8ba57f551ce.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The way I plan on using it is pouring it on my pancakes because it's so damn tasty I want eat it, not just vape it.
Got my first bottle today and I'm glad I got the bigger bottle. It's not gonna last.
It's perfect as a single flavor mix, I almost don't want to risk wasting it by adding other favors bit it's a risk I'm willing to take. I'm thinking light coffee and cinnamon nuances might make an interesting blend.
Is there any point in steeping this? I'm really enjoying it shake and vape style.
Thanks for the great service mama j's.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
It's great fresh but if you can hold a little back to steep for a few days it's effing awesome

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why oh why did I just order the small bottle??? Mixed it up last night at the suggested 14% in 50/50 6mg. OMG I can't put it down. I think I need to order a 55 gallon drum of this!

I'm just starting DIY and do not see myself going back to store bought! Big props to @wllmc and MamaJ! I ordered last Friday and my order was in the mailbox Tuesday even with the holiday. I may have to declare you as a dependant on my taxes next year... Now about that 55 gallon drum... LOL

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why oh why did I just order the small bottle??? Mixed it up last night at the suggested 14% in 50/50 6mg. OMG I can't put it down. I think I need to order a 55 gallon drum of this!

I'm just starting DIY and do not see myself going back to store bought! Big props to @wllmc and MamaJ! I ordered last Friday and my order was in the mailbox Tuesday even with the holiday. I may have to declare you as a dependant on my taxes next year... Now about that 55 gallon drum... LOL

Gopher! Nice to see you finally made it over here :) You'll find a TON of fabulous recipes over here. And, yes, that GO Custard is a keeper :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@AmandaD Been lurking for awhile and absorbing info. I created an account here last year when there was crap happening all over ECF, I just never found a lot going on here that I was interested in at the time. Looking like the big names in DIY are here so I'll be seen here more often. Now to build up a stock of flavors and finding time to mix. My work travel is going to be nuts for the next few months. Looking like I'll be going back and forth to Hawaii for a few months. Oh darn... lol Next week is Chicago, then San Antonio, then Hawaii.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AmandaD Been lurking for awhile and absorbing info. I created an account here last year when there was crap happening all over ECF, I just never found a lot going on here that I was interested in at the time. Looking like the big names in DIY are here so I'll be seen here more often. Now to build up a stock of flavors and finding time to mix. My work travel is going to be nuts for the next few months. Looking like I'll be going back and forth to Hawaii for a few months. Oh darn... lol Next week is Chicago, then San Antonio, then Hawaii.
I moved over here when VU started - the DIY section is much, much better over here :) Best advice is to buy the flavors for the recipes you want to make rather than ending up with flavors you a) dont' like of b) never use! HIC makes my favorite recipes, and - as you've already found out - MamaJs has some amazing mixes, and all you need is a base (great for quick mixes).

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Thanks for tag ! Working on those drums ;) Im glad you like it ! ... #GameOver

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way I plan on using it is pouring it on my pancakes because it's so damn tasty I want eat it, not just vape it.
Got my first bottle today and I'm glad I got the bigger bottle. It's not gonna last.
It's perfect as a single flavor mix, I almost don't want to risk wasting it by adding other favors bit it's a risk I'm willing to take. I'm thinking light coffee and cinnamon nuances might make an interesting blend.
Is there any point in steeping this? I'm really enjoying it shake and vape style.
Thanks for the great service mama j's.

I've added Pear, peach, strawberry, blueberry, pretty much any decent fruit flavor works so well with it as far as im concerned...Go ahead, live on the mixing edge....lol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I've added Pear, peach, strawberry, blueberry, pretty much any decent fruit flavor works so well with it as far as im concerned...Go ahead, live on the mixing edge....lol
So far my favorite is GOC with FA cantaloupe. Purely an amazing vape. Adding just a touch of Vienna cream to it is off the charts delicious.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Oh yeah must try cantaloupe and GOC, actually was on 2 tanks of cantaloupe crossing today! Super tasty with some koolada on hot day

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Oh boy I'm sure it is. Loving the cantaloupe crossing. So refreshing

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my gameover yesturday and I must say. If you have not tried this...
Get yourself over to MamaJ's and get you some!
OMG that is all!!!!!!
Strawberry and gameover yummalicious! Almost already through a 30ml bottle.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Just got my gameover yesturday and I must say. If you have not tried this...
Get yourself over to MamaJ's and get you some!
OMG that is all!!!!!!
Strawberry and gameover yummalicious! Almost already through a 30ml bottle.
You will have to order the 55 gallon drum once MJ gets them going for us GOC fans lolol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Thought I would put a question out there for those vaping GOC on temp mode. What's your preferred settings? Resistance, power, temp.....
Mine is .14 Atlantis nickle coil in my silo beast. 28 joules at 440 degrees

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Using a kanger Nickel coil with SBerry custard I seem to like 30 J @ 420....

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro 4

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so good on temp control right ! think I need to get em another nickel coil going. Ive been doing 0.3 ohms on kanthal around 50 watts. #blowincloudsson

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
so good on temp control right ! think I need to get em another nickel coil going. Ive been doing 0.3 ohms on kanthal around 50 watts. #blowincloudsson
I like it much better with nickle than kanthal. By tinkering you can bring out different parts of the custard flavor. Love love love the game over. Lolol

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered some - it should be here in a few days. I'm thinking I'll try it with some FA pear first, then maybe try it with a hint of clove. Or maybe with some FA caramel for a flan type of vape.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Oh shit does that mean the 55 gallon drums will be available soon lolol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what Mr. P wants - SNOW!

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If a person can let this steep at all its so damn good. I'm glad I hid some away from myself after some adult beverages one night. Stumbled upon it last night in one of my many vape drawers and it was an awesome surprise. I believe I made it about 6 weeks ago (can't read my drunken handwriting lol) or close to that anyways.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If a person can let this steep at all its so damn good. I'm glad I hid some away from myself after some adult beverages one night. Stumbled upon it last night in one of my many vape drawers and it was an awesome surprise. I believe I made it about 6 weeks ago (can't read my drunken handwriting lol) or close to that anyways.
My hats off to you! You are probably the only person alive who has been able to do that, and I'm very sincere sir! LOL!! I bet it tastes like liquid gold too....of course it's delicious freshly made, but I envy anyone who can let it sit for six weeks! :D

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yea you are so right. I made up a 60 ml bottle of it several weeks ago. Every once in awhile, I fill a tank up with it just to test it and reset my taste buds when they start acting up. I have about 40 Ml left. Each time, this mix gets better and better. Hard to imagine it getting better but holy crap is it deliciously steeped for a bit.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea you are so right. I made up a 60 ml bottle of it several weeks ago. Every once in awhile, I fill a tank up with it just to test it and reset my taste buds when they start acting up. I have about 40 Ml left. Each time, this mix gets better and better. Hard to imagine it getting better but holy crap is it deliciously steeped for a bit.
You too? Have you been custard steeping BEHIND MY BACK???? :eek: ....LMAO!!

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My hats off to you! You are probably the only person alive who has been able to do that, and I'm very sincere sir! LOL!! I bet it tastes like liquid gold too....of course it's delicious freshly made, but I envy anyone who can let it sit for six weeks! :D

Oh it is rediculously good, but almost gone. Drunk me thought 15mls would be enough apparently. Drunk me was way wrong lol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
You too? Have you been custard steeping BEHIND MY BACK???? :eek: ....LMAO!!
LOLOL I guess I am guilty of secretly custard steeping GOC. My initial thought was that I would make a 60 ml bottle and have it all ready to simply add to some mixes as needed. Well, that didnt work out and I just add GOC concentrate to my mixes. But I love to reset my taste buds or check my tanks from time to time when they are not behaving to be sure I can taste that great GOC. But hot damn it does get better....... It helps that I bought a large enough bottle that I could do that and I use the rest for my mixing which occurs every three days and GOC is always a component in almost every recipe I use lololol

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fun things to do with Steeped GOC

I made up 150ml at 10% and let it sit for several weeks
Then mixed few bottles with assorted fruits for summer vacation last week.

{small bottle date is one day before cause I didn't realize till they were all printed.... Steeped since 7.10.15}

Favorite is still FA peach / white peach

uploadfromtaptalk1440074090528.jpg

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love it! And those labels are sharp!
All mine are hand printed...:(
Thanks, I was weird about seeing my hand written labels, in my mind they made my mixes seem less quality.
Got a low end Ptouch for $40 and keep it next to mix station.

VU Sponsors