Become a Patron!

Golden Oreo Cheesecake

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the original recipe but would try this new desert oh what time is there right now if you don't mind

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Teresa P mixed this both ways. If memory serves, she preferred FA in this mix. That's not to say that INW isn't good. I hear it's really good and maybe a bit buttery tasting? I have it, and I regret to say I haven't tried it yet. I'm getting very slow in my aging process.

Hi @Jimi!! You're up late!
Yet another flavor I've yet to try.:headbang: @Teresa P must be busy since I haven't heard anything from her in a couple of days.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lol, well, BCV just got another hundred of my hard earned dollars. :cry::cry::cry: but that's ok because moar mixing :bliss:
I got an $80 order waiting to go as well. I hope you didn't buy the last of anything on my list!:);)

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
I got an $80 order waiting to go as well. I hope you didn't buy the last of anything on my list!:);)

definitely hope not. I can't remember which flavor it was but one I was gonna just get 10ml but they were out so I had to get 30ml. Hopefully it's a flavor I end up using often!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
definitely hope not. I can't remember which flavor it was but one I was gonna just get 10ml but they were out so I had to get 30ml. Hopefully it's a flavor I end up using often!
Yeah, they're almost always out of one that I want, but as of last night they had everything. Just waiting to pay all the bills before I hit the buy button.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"I hear it's really good and maybe a bit buttery tasting?"
--------

I get a significant baked butter profile in the INW Biscuit.

Ron
---
"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."- Buddy Hackett

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You have no idea....:sad:... I have an envelope here on my desk with your name on it and it'll go out tomorrow, I swear! I promise I'm not usually this slow....
No hurries, no worries. I just was wondering where you've been, and how you're doing.:)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Working and running back and forth to Knoxville where Mom is still in the hospital. Hopefully she'll get to come home Tuesday.
Sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital. I hope she's well and home soon.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P mixed this both ways. If memory serves, she preferred FA in this mix. That's not to say that INW isn't good. I hear it's really good and maybe a bit buttery tasting? I have it, and I regret to say I haven't tried it yet. I'm getting very slow in my aging process.

Hi @Jimi!! You're up late!
Sometimes I'll mix them together in equal parts.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huck would know better than I obviously but in lieu of Brown Sugar, I'd be tempted to try a little Molasses. I know a lot of folks don't care for it but I like it in small amounts.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck would know better than I obviously but in lieu of Brown Sugar, I'd be tempted to try a little Molasses. I know a lot of folks don't care for it but I like it in small amounts.
I've never tried it in this mix. I'd think it would certainly reduce some of the sweetness. Hmmm.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was not meant to be a clone of a very popular eliquid made by a popular vendor. I've not tried theirs, so have no idea what it tastes like. I just like cookies and cheesecake.

TFA Cheesecake Graham 3-4% (provides fluff)
FA Vanilla Classic 2%
FA Cookie 2%
FA Meringue 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5% (Caps Sweet Cream is fine)
TFA Brown Sugar 0.5% (***contains custard notes)

This is the original recipe made sometime early 2014. It's very sweet, mellows out nicely after a couple days, very cookie, very vanilla. My taste buds have changed since I made this, back then.

Very strong flavoring, adjust (decrease) to your taste.

ETA: Reducing the Fresh Cream and Meringue to 0.25% cuts some of the sweetness and brings the Vanilla Classic out a bit more. My ever-changing taste buds... :confused:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Lighter version for anyone sensitive to strong flavoring, and how I prefer it these days, myself.
TFA Cheesecake Graham 2-3% (provides fluff)
FA Vanilla Classic 1-1.5%
FA Cookie 0.5-1%
FA Meringue 0.25% or leave out completely!! (I sometimes use one drop in 30ml)
FA Fresh Cream 0.25% (Caps Sweet Cream is fine)
TFA Brown Sugar 0.25% (***contains custard notes)

If you're sensitive to acetyl pyrazine, the flavor that smells like corn chips, you'll want to keep the Cookie OR the Cheesecake Graham on the lower side.

Shake and vape is really sweet, melds into more of a creamy vanilla bakery flavor after a few days.
@Huckledberried I used this recipe and added some strawberry it's still awesome Thanks again

Last edited:

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
REALLY glad juice doesn't take that long.
my personal fav RY$ is best after 90 days. i just mix 400 mls at a time. one to use out of and one on the shelf. when the first is maybe 2/3 empty i make another . been my ADV for 2 1/2 years :)

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was not meant to be a clone of a very popular eliquid made by a popular vendor. I've not tried theirs, so have no idea what it tastes like. I just like cookies and cheesecake.

TFA Cheesecake Graham 3-4% (provides fluff)
FA Vanilla Classic 2%
FA Cookie 2%
FA Meringue 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5% (Caps Sweet Cream is fine)
TFA Brown Sugar 0.5% (***contains custard notes)

This is the original recipe made sometime early 2014. It's very sweet, mellows out nicely after a couple days, very cookie, very vanilla. My taste buds have changed since I made this, back then.

Very strong flavoring, adjust (decrease) to your taste.

ETA: Reducing the Fresh Cream and Meringue to 0.25% cuts some of the sweetness and brings the Vanilla Classic out a bit more. My ever-changing taste buds... :confused:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Lighter version for anyone sensitive to strong flavoring, and how I prefer it these days, myself.
TFA Cheesecake Graham 2-3% (provides fluff)
FA Vanilla Classic 1-1.5%
FA Cookie 0.5-1%
FA Meringue 0.25% or leave out completely!! (I sometimes use one drop in 30ml)
FA Fresh Cream 0.25% (Caps Sweet Cream is fine)
TFA Brown Sugar 0.25% (***contains custard notes)

If you're sensitive to acetyl pyrazine, the flavor that smells like corn chips, you'll want to keep the Cookie OR the Cheesecake Graham on the lower side.

Shake and vape is really sweet, melds into more of a creamy vanilla bakery flavor after a few days.

I made two new recipes yesterday- Wllmc's Dr Pepper & this here GOC. Both were very good right off the bat!

I'm hoping the flavors on this cheesecake meld together after a week or two. It's nice & sweet now but I'm hoping for the little more "depth" a good, 2-week steep usually achieves for me. How is it for you after a couple of weeks?

Great flavor, though. To me it tastes exactly like those golden cookies. I'm glad I made 30 ml!

Thanks for sharing your recipe.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How is it for you after a couple of weeks?
I think if you like it now, you'll like it better after it's had more time. Fresh mixed, it's way too sweet for me. A little later, the cookie and vanilla really come together. I'm mixing it a bit lighter these days than the bottom recipe. Thanks for your feedback :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FINALLY had a chance to mix this one up been following it for months!!
Now kicking myself cus it's so damn good and could of been vaping it earlier!!!
Thanx huck :)
Must say it reminds me of a popular vender juice I used to love!!!!
Oh yeah? If it was the same one I referred to in the first post, I've still yet to try that one. Just really tough to spend money on juice after you start mixing at home. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you!

VU Sponsors