Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't even pay attention to the childish shit.. you should to.. what I meant by cycle is
Dems
Reps
Dems
Reps
Dems
Reps
Dems
Reps
That's what I meant...
TRUMP IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT
move on brother it's over!

No, sir.

Bush, Rubio, Cruz or any other R could not have beaten Clinton. They never would have carried the rust belt states. They would not have even tried. They laughed at Trump for campaigning there.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew nothing was or is going to happen about Hillary, been saying that for a long time. As for the two parties? Known for a very long time they're one fucking party, fundamentally zero difference between the two.

The CIA leaks about Russian influence in the elections is nothing but distractions to divert the sheep's attention away from the leaked emails and filth they contain. I stand by that opinion.
Let me go back to the emails
MEDIA WISE yes it is a fucking distraction!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, sir.

Bush, Rubio, Cruz or any other R could not have beaten Clinton. They never would have carried the rust belt states. They would not have even tried. They laughed at Trump for campaigning there.

Sure... like you said
TRUMP IS A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO THEM

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure... like you said
TRUMP IS A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO THEM

But the cycle you refer to, while accurate, is broken. Any R could not win this cycle. The cycle didn't hurt Trump of course, but that's not what won the election. It was the bullshit that won the election, not the cycle.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the cycle you refer to, while accurate, is broken. Any R could not win this cycle. The cycle didn't hurt Trump of course, but that's not what won the election. It was the bullshit that won the election, not the cycle.

Yeahhhhhh.... WORD!!!!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't even pay attention to the childish shit.. you should to.. what I meant by cycle is
Dems
Reps
Dems
Reps
Dems
Reps
Dems
Reps
That's what I meant...
TRUMP IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT
move on brother it's over!

Cmon brother, you know trump is the best president to wear a hair piece since George Washington.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cmon brother, you know trump is the best president to wear a hair piece since George Washington.

Hahahahahahaha, man that hair nobody on earth couldn't figure it out!! Ever..
I didn't know CAVUTO is a democrat! ?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahahahahahaha, man that hair nobody on earth couldn't figure it out!! Ever..
I didn't know CAVUTO is a democrat! ?

Is he?
That's news to me. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He is men

Ehh. It doesn't pay to watch or pay attention to any organized news source anymore. Except for the preapproved trump news

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The WMDs are made by us and sold by us. Of course they said they didn't find any
Something to think about that Saddam brought up in the interrogation. They had "traitors" that found where he was hiding but no traitors that knew where the WMD's were?

The intel was inept at best, basically the Bush Administration created an excuse to go into Iraq for the oil, that's the reality.

Now they need a distraction from what was exposed in the emails just like when Obama droning Wedding party's, Doctor's without boarders hospitals, etc. we have Duck Dynasty, Bathroom, etc. bullshit to divert. When ever there is major bullshit the distractions come about, the general public are such sheep.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL....LIKE TRUMP NEWS, obviously biased!
They all do it...
Btw.. the dude with a back pack is a WEIRDO

Backpack or murse?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here ya go @skt239 . I haven't said a word to the fuck in several days. You still think he's a victim? He's not, he just plays one on the internet.

You are poster boy for the guy that can dish it out but can't take even the simplest of jokes.
Pages of birdbrain comments and being diagnosed with brain damage are OK, but one smartass comment about your horse semen collecting ways and you appear to have a problem.
Grow up, learn how to take a joke, and stop behaving like a spoiled, childish douchebag.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are poster boy for the guy that can dish it out but can't take even the simplest of jokes.
Pages of birdbrain comments and being diagnosed with brain damage are OK, but one smartass comment about your horse semen collecting ways and you appear to have a problem.
Grow up, learn how to take a joke, and stop behaving like a spoiled, childish douchebag.

Shut up retard. I was talking about you, not to you.

I made a specific point and I didn't direct the point to you because I don't expect a fuck with half a brain to understand it.

Horse semen doesn't have anything to do with anything. Your brain being damaged has everything to do with you being unable to comprehend the subject at hand. It's relevant.

As always, you start some shit and then whine that I'm too mean to you. I think your brain is damaged and you're too stupid to know that you're doing it.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Shut up retard. I was talking about you, not to you.

I made a specific point and I didn't direct the point to you because I don't expect a fuck with half a brain to understand it.

Horse semen doesn't have anything to do with anything. Your brain being damaged has everything to do with you being unable to comprehend the subject at hand. It's relevant.

As always, you start some shit and then whine that I'm too mean to you. I think your brain is damaged and you're too stupid to know that you're doing it.
Bahahah!!!! The best part about you and pulsevape is that neither of you ever fail to prove me right.

The only difference between the two of you is that he is the back of the poster using you to hide his face.

The only person I see whining is you, Time- the biggest Internet crybaby I've ever seen.

You say what you want to whomever you want every time you log in, but can't fucking take it thrown back at you.

You're worse than 6 year old that didnt get his GI Joe with kung fun grip For Christmas.
Grow the fuck up and act like the adult you crave to be.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
fdba953a329f055724d96e4fcc49c6eb.gif
g1336753594387750288.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bahahah!!!! The best part about you and pulsevape is that neither of you ever fail to prove me right.

The only difference between the two of you is that he is the back of the poster using you to hide his face.

The only person I see whining is you, Time- the biggest Internet crybaby I've ever seen.

You say what you want to whomever you want every time you log in, but can't fucking take it thrown back at you.

You're worse than 6 year old that didnt get his GI Joe with kung fun grip For Christmas.
Grow the fuck up and act like the adult you crave to be.
you're just a simple minded troll birdbrain nothing more......you made that crack just to elicit some abuse from Time....some people just wanna be abused......

f444780851129d57d507bf3708422230.jpg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you're just a simple minded troll birdbrain nothing more......you made that crack just to elicit some abuse from Time....some people just wanna be abused......

Another professional diagnostic analysis from the rear of the Poster exemplifying the inability to take what one dishes out.

Talk about a simpleton. Lmao!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another professional diagnostic analysis from the rear of the Poster exemplifying the inability to take what one dishes out.

Talk about a simpleton. Lmao!!
Yeah,...sorry.... bitch slapping the braindamaged is not my thing.....tonight.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

f444780851129d57d507bf3708422230.jpg

I hadn't thought of that. It does appear that he's got a crush on me.

It must be the thought of horse whips that makes him all tingly. Horse whips and and horse cum.

To each his own.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hadn't thought of that. It does appear that he's got a crush on me.

It must be the thought of horse whips that makes him all tingly. Horse whips and and horse cum.

To each his own.
Yeah bird must roll sorta...well like this.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hahahaha keep on keeping on.....
if you two ever formed an entire brain cell together, the world might end up in trouble

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here ya go @skt239 . I haven't said a word to the fuck in several days. You still think he's a victim? He's not, he just plays one on the internet.

You guys have gone pretty hard with the whole bird brain thing and bringing in his disability.

@r055co - great article.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You guys have gone pretty hard with the whole bird brain thing and bringing in his disability.

@r055co - great article.
its not their fault that they lack the ability to come up with anything meaningful, nor the creativity to think of a new joke.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hahahaha keep on keeping on.....
if you two ever formed an entire brain cell together, the world might end up in trouble

@r055co - great article.
oh dude relax I think his IQ has more to do with inbreeding than any accident, he was born an imbecile....besides any asswipe that goes around gigeling about homophobic slurs and beastiality, and calling people nazis.. is looking to be abused.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
oh dude relax I think his IQ has more to do with inbreeding than any accident, he was born an imbecile....besides any asswipe that goes around gigeling about homophobic slurs and beastiality, and calling people nazis.. is looking to be abused.
and anyone that logs onto to the internet night after night, for the sole purpose of arguing as often as possible is trying to account for their own personal feelings of inadequacy.
then of course their is the problem that you're trapped at the maturity level of an emotionally unstable ten year old.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tr
and anyone that logs onto to the internet night after night, for the sole purpose of arguing as often as possible is trying to account for their own personal feelings of inadequacy.
then of course their is the problem that you're trapped at the maturity level of an emotionally unstable ten year old.
Transference....the first thing you did to day was make an uneccesary and unprovoked adolscent crack about bestality...I expect that from a 12 year old boy a mentally disturbed 12 year old boy, but from an adult it's just fucking creepy.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tr

Transference....the first thing you did to day was make an uneccesary and unprovoked adolscent crack about bestality...I expect that from a 12 year old boy a mentally disturbed 12 year old boy, but from an adult it's just fucking creepy.
to day or today?

and no it wasn't... if you would read before you talk out of Time's ass you would see that was not the first post I made.
but, both of you troll around looking for someone to argue with and have done so, for as long as I have been a member here.

not nether of you know what to do, since someone finally has the balls to tell you both to shove it.

you both are just a pair of lonely old miserable men, that have no life or no one to talk to in the real world.
since you have made everyone you have met miserable in real life you come here to spread your misery.
I guess the truth hurts, but it is what it is... its about time someone said something...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For all those that thought there would be change with Trump. You're just as foolish as those who thought there would be change with Obama.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443251/donald-trump-abandons-movement-campaign-promises?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily Trending Email Reoccurring- Monday to Thursday 2016-12-21&utm_term=NR5PM Actives

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
WHAT?!

How could you link THAT article. It just proves Pulse's stance completely WRONG. He claimed Trump was NOT a globalist, and that's why Trump was SOOOO much better than his lover, wrinkled up Hillary.

Pulse swore up and down, Trump was no Globalist......

Yet he is, isn't he?

I wonder if Pulse will get off his lazy ass and "fight" Trump now? Nah, that won't happen. Pulse and Time are nothing but argumentative windbags of zero substance. Like other liberal scumbags, you wouldn't expect them to actually DO anything, would we?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHAT?!

How could you link THAT article. It just proves Pulse's stance completely WRONG. He claimed Trump was NOT a globalist, and that's why Trump was SOOOO much better than his lover, wrinkled up Hillary.

Pulse swore up and down, Trump was no Globalist......

Yet he is, isn't he?

I wonder if Pulse will get off his lazy ass and "fight" Trump now? Nah, that won't happen. Pulse and Time are nothing but argumentative windbags of zero substance. Like other liberal scumbags, you wouldn't expect them to actually DO anything, would we?
Are you kidding me? The Fucking National Review..LOL...the pieces of shit who wrote an article that it was "immoral" for Trump or any other candidate to court the white blue collar workers, because as the shits at the Fucking National Review put it..".the white blue collar workers should just die out"...The National Review the neo-con bible the Chamber of Commerce mouth piece.....bother me again when you can offer me something more than a chickenshit hit piece written by neo-con scum whose only intnetion is to deligtamize Trump ...You know alot of things Trump has done make me uncertain..any conservative or Libertarian who has lived in America for the last 40 years has grown to where they don't trust a single politician...and I'm sure even if Ron Paul won the whitehouse he'd do things I don't like....but I'm a grown up and realize I'm not the only person in America the president has to represent.....but I gotta tell you the more I see the neo-con scum attack Trump the more I see both the establishment of the democrats and the so called conservatives find any reason any fear any imaginary boogeyman to attack a guy who hasn't sat for a single day in the whitehouse and already they want to impeach his ass...then I think fuck these assholes I'm even more committed to support the guy until he takes office and does something the real world that pisses me off instead of listening to old chamber of commerce shiils scream at Trump to get off their lawns....Maybe you should join Micheal Moore and Jill Stien,and birdbrain I bet between the four of you, you could overturn the election....or prove Trump was the love child of Hitler and David Duke......The Fucking National Review are you kidding me....what's next you can start plastering the thread with the astute insights of CNN.
You trash Trump for not being a conservative( which nobody ever thought he was) and then bang your chest about what a big right winger you are....and then you offer the National Review up as a source...no self respecting right winger I know has anything but disdain for the National Review.It's a fucking hit piece and it isn't even a very good hit piece it's more like the butthurt moaning of John Mc Cain's golfing buddies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors