Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long do you think you would remain employed if you try to protest on your employer's time, in front of your your employer's customers?

The game hasn’t started! If you suck then you get fired! But practicing FOS shouldn’t be a reason to get fired! The nfl union should sue the federal government and the nfl! They should bring this shit to the SC!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly!!
Practicing FOS shouldn’t be the reason for losing an income!

VEGAN I AM!
yes it should ! FOS does not mean people have to agree or support you in what you say dummy !
You go call your boss an asshole tomorrow then claim FOS let's see how that goes !
Dummy !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And stop with your racists bullshit . Be responsible for your self ! Stand like a man ! Stop making excuses ! They are spitting on your own fathers time served to this country !
Be a man ej ! Not a racist coward !

What about the rest of the racists?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes it should ! FOS does not mean people have to agree or support you in what you say dummy !
You go call your boss an asshole tomorrow then claim FOS let's see how that goes !
Dummy !

Now you going stupid!

The nfl players are peacefully pROTESTING and that’s protected by the FA!

VEGAN I AM!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so where is the media and politicians ? What about the kids ?
Or is being seaperated so much worse then purposely starving and training to kill ?

I'd say, give that muzzie the death penalty, for killing his own kid. They'll prolly give him a fucking medal.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now you going stupid!

The nfl players are peacefully pROTESTING and that’s protected by the FA!

VEGAN I AM!
Its not protected by shit if people won't pay to go to games who are offended by people who dishonor our country and our servicemen and their sacrifice . to let them make millions for playing a game . fuck em they are a disgrace and POS

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The game hasn’t started! If you suck then you get fired! But practicing FOS shouldn’t be a reason to get fired! The nfl union should sue the federal government and the nfl! They should bring this shit to the SC!

VEGAN I AM!
you can say whatever you want...I don't have to watch the NFL....Owners don't have to hire flunkies that drive their bussiness away......would you buy your lumpias from a store that had a guy with a KKK hood at the counter...course you wouldn't

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you can say whatever you want...I don't have to watch the NFL....Owners don't have to hire flunkies that drive their bussiness away......would you buy your lumpias from a store that had a guy with a KKK hood at the counter...course you wouldn't

Nobody should get fired from practicing the FA!
Fuck the nfl!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he might ej looks like he likes to eat

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its not protected by shit if people won't pay to go to games who are offended by people who dishonor our country and our servicemen and their sacrifice . to let them make millions for playing a game . fuck em they are a disgrace and POS

It’s easy, don’t watch the game, cover your eyes, or stay home... or don’t watch at all!
Why you all got to politicize black men kneeling down! You fuckers are crazy!!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s easy, don’t watch the game, cover your eyes, or stay home... or don’t watch at all!

VEGAN I AM!
dumbass....if we don't watch at all, then the owners don't make any money...if the owners don't make any money then they shut down the NFL...they do it to make money...if the owners shut down the NFL, then the players have to find a street corner to sell their sisters at for money.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
we are not they are by kneeling down ! They made the statement no one else !
Stop with the excuses! They own the acts the do ! Not the reaction !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's what we are saying fuck the NFL . get a real job

We all agree to that extent! I just don’t agree with the logic, that peaceful protestors should get fired from practicing the FA!

VEGAN I AM!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VEGAN I AM!
Read up on the issue. A white football player came up with the idea of kneeling as a silent protest. Racists decided they didn't like the idea of black men protesting, no matter what the reason. And, it became a hot button issue.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Read up on the issue. A white football player came up with the idea of kneeling as a silent protest. Racists decided they didn't like the idea of black men protesting, no matter what the reason. And, it became a hot button issue.

Ahhhhhhh.......

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My argument is simple
That’s it!

VEGAN I AM!
I agree unless its part of their employment agreement.
I also think they have a product they are selling nobody needs football its a foolish move on their part , that's all they own the outcome

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we are not they are by kneeling down ! They made the statement no one else !
Stop with the excuses! They own the acts the do ! Not the reaction !

I don’t care if they shit while singing the NA!

You all politicized it by boycotting the nfl, and that’s cool, you all have the right to counter protest!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree unless its part of their employment agreement.
I also think they have a product they are selling nobody needs football its a foolish move on their part , that's all they own the outcome

What product? Brain damage? Spinal injury, psychiatric issues?, I’m sure you can name some more! Let the owners worry about them players...
Fuck the nfl!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t care if they shit while singing the NA!

You all politicized it by boycotting the nfl, and that’s cool, you all have the right to counter protest!

VEGAN I AM!
They made it a political issue not the fans ! They own the destruction of their jobs not us .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dumbass....if we don't watch at all, then the owners don't make any money...if the owners don't make any money then they shut down the NFL...they do it to make money...if the owners shut down the NFL, then the players have to find a street corner to sell their sisters at for money.

They can make CFL GREAT AGAIN!
Let them all move to Canada!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What product? Brain damage? Spinal injury, psychiatric issues?, I’m sure you can name some more! Let the owners worry about them players...
Fuck the nfl!

VEGAN I AM!
the product is the game they play . If they are afraid of the risk no one is forcing them to play ! The owners pay them large sums of money for the risk .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
man if you can eat phi

you still won't answer the question bitch you keep dancing around it everybody knows it.

If the lumpia is good, then I will still buy it from the dumbass wearing a kkk! but if the lumpia is bad then I wouldn’t buy it anymore! It’s about the product not what he wears at work! I’m assuming the kkk hood is allowed by law!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the product is the game they play . If they are afraid of the risk no one is forcing them to play ! The owners pay them large sums of money for the risk .

Not everybody in the nfl make millions...
exactly my point, CLOSE YOUR EYES DURING THE NA... they don’t sing the NA the whole game don’t they?! It’s very easy bro, you all got to fucking politicized it!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the lumpia is good, then I will still buy it from the dumbass wearing a kkk! but if the lumpia is bad then I wouldn’t buy it anymore! It’s about the product not what he wears at work! I’m assuming the kkk hood is allowed by law!

VEGAN I AM!
you fat fuck ! You have absolutely no values at all as long as you get what you want
Smh!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
damn EJ BLM gonna beat your mixed ass for supporting the Klan....and I don't blame them...but I think you're a lying sack of shit....because it took being asked 4 times before you would answer the question..if it didn't matter you would have had no difficulty answering the first time..you're a liar ..but then we all know that......

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
exactly my point, CLOSE YOUR EYES DURING THE NA... they don’t sing the NA the whole game don’t they?! It’s very easy bro, you all got to fucking politicized it!

VEGAN I AM!
your wrong ! But you have to believe in something to understand . which you don't have . Your father served this country he stood tall ....your willing to be on your knees !
Fuck you !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VEGAN I AM!
the players brought politics into the game ..now they get to reap what they sowed.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you fat fuck ! You have absolutely no values at all as long as you get what you want
Smh!

He was allowed to wear the kkk hood by law so what’s the problem? You got problem with kkk hood boys?

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn EJ BLM gonna beat your mixed ass for supporting the Klan....and I don't blame them...but I think you're a lying sack of shit....because it took being asked 4 times before you would answer the question..if it didn't matter you would have had no difficulty answering the first time..you're a liar ..but then we all know that......

You bitched when I didn’t answer
You bitched when I answered!
Fuck the blm!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He was allowed to wear the kkk hood by law so what’s the problem? You got problem with kkk hood boys?

VEGAN I AM!
your a disgrace ! I feel sorry your such spineless idiot . I really do .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't give my heard earned money to a Democrat.
that's because you have a value system ej does not . its all good if he gets his . He really doesn't care about anything but himself . he is a worthless liar .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your a disgrace ! I feel sorry your such spineless idiot . I really do .

Damn dude... I was ask a question, I answered it!
How many products out there that we all buy from the kkk without the hood?! We all don’t know!
So please man... think!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's because you have a value system ej does not . its all good if he gets his . He really doesn't care about anything but himself . he is a worthless liar .

No, ej is lying...he wouldn't buy his lumpias from a guy in Klan robes he is just saying that, because he doesn't want to admitt his whole NFL argument is bullshit,

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn dude... I was ask a question, I answered it!
How many products out there that we all buy from the kkk without the hood?! We all don’t know!
So please man... think!

VEGAN I AM!
the question was if he was wearing the hood ! Again you can't own what you say .
Your pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors