GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s good!
Banned the NFL!
College football is more exciting and cheap to watch!

VEGAN I AM!
fuck that..it's easier to fire the assholes that are giving your bussiness a bad name....they are not entitled to a job...there is no constitutional right to employment.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, ej is lying...he wouldn't buy his lumpias from a guy in Klan robes he is just saying that, because he doesn't want to admitt his whole NFL argument is bullshit,

Huh? Dude you confused me, you bitched when conservative speakers or protesters are being bullied and shut down but you call it bullshit that nfl black players are peacefully practicing the FA?
Which one are you? Real talk!

VEGAN I AM!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, ej is lying...he wouldn't buy his lumpias from a guy in Klan robes he is just saying that, because he doesn't want to admitt his whole NFL argument is bullshit,
either way its a disgusting display of manhood . Again he is only concerned about how HE looks . its all about ej the rest that comes out of his mouth is bullshit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the question was if he was wearing the hood ! Again you can't own what you say .
Your pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I said I would buy if the product is good! And I wouldn’t if the lumpia ain’t good!
And I’m gonna assumed that hood boy is allowed to wear it!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh? Dude you confused me, you bitched when conservative speakers or protesters are being bullied and shut down but you call it bullshit that nfl black players are peacefully practicing the FA?
Which one are you? Real talk!

VEGAN I AM!
are you this fucking stupid really?....there is a differnce between somebody peacefully telling your that you are fired and your services are no longer required,and having someone break a bike lock across your head.....do we need to get the crayons out again.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck that..it's easier to fire the assholes that are giving your bussiness a bad name....they are not entitled to a job...there is no constitutional right to employment.

Why you worry too much bout the owners loosing money? You don’t watch it, what’s in it to you?
Just banned it... problem solve!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you this fucking stupid really?....there is a differnce between somebody peacefully telling your that you are fired and your services are no longer required,and having someone break a bike lock across your head.....do we need to get the crayons out again.

Same goes to your head!

You’re the defender of FOS here but don’t like the fact that the sons of bitches are practicing the right to peaceful protest?!
People boycotting the nfl are protected by the same constitution!!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same goes to your head!

You’re the defender of FOS here but don’t like the fact that the sons of bitches are practicing the right to peaceful protest?!

VEGAN I AM![/QUOT

well we'll see how it all plays out.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why you worry too much bout the owners loosing money? You don’t watch it, what’s in it to you?
Just banned it... problem solve!

VEGAN I AM!
why should I ban what other people want.....people should feel fine about firing assholes who drag their bussiness down.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same goes to your head!

VEGAN I AM!
The difference is that Pussape is an angry white man threatening to use a bike lock as a weapon, and calling that FOS. Methinks he's been watching too much football and hockey when he ain't riding his little bicycle back and forth to Walmart.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The difference is that Pussape is an angry white man threatening to use a bike lock as a weapon, and calling that FOS. Methinks he's been watching too much football and hockey when he ain't riding his little bicycle back and forth to Walmart.

Lol

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you knuckledragging **** head, ...the bicycle reference has to do with the incedent in Berkeley California where a masked Antifa protester was caught on film hitting a Trump supporter over the head with a bike lock...the antifa attacker was latter identified as a proffesor of ethics at a local community college...he just recently got off without serving any jail time for bashing a peacefull person over the head with a bike lock, because that person supported Trump...meanwhile a man in florida is doing 15 years for leaving bacon in a mosque....you been too busy sucking the glass dick to stay informed dear try listening to something other than CNN....my point was.....that is how libtards like you react to FOS...

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you knuckledragging **** head, ...the bicycle reference has to do with the incedent in Berkeley California where a masked Antifa protester was caught on film hitting a Trump supporter over the head with a bike lock...the antifa attacker was latter identified as a proffesor of ethics at a local community college...he just recently got off without serving any jail time for bashing a peacefull person over the head with a bike lock, because that person supported Trump...meanwhile a man in florida is doing 15 years for leaving bacon in a mosque....you been too busy sucking the glass dick to stay informed dear try listening to something other than CNN....my point was.....that is how libtards like you react to FOS...
I think someone is trying to steal your Huffy. Is it OK if that person is a white conservative?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think someone is trying to steal your Huffy. Is it OK if that person is a white conservative?
I'm sorry I'm not conversant in the venacular of west texas trailerparks...perhaps there is someone you know who walks upright that could help you communicate with humans.I'm guessing hubby has drunk himself into a stupor in order to escape your vile tounge and you have nobody else to screech at.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry I'm not conversant in the venacular of west texas trailerparks...perhaps there is someone you know who walks upright that could help you communicate with humans.
Who said I was a **** head? Who said I live in a trailer? You're the loser who lives in Oakland. I've been in Oakland several times. It's the anus of Crazyfornia. I understand why your attitude stinks.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who said I was a **** head? Who said I live in a trailer? You're the loser who lives in Oakland. I've been in Oakland several times. It's the anus of Crazyfornia. I understand why your attitude stinks.
perhaps your pimp didn't have time to take you on a more picturesque tour of our charming community.due to the demands of your bussiness.but I assure you Oakland has alot to offer.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
perhaps your pimp didn't have time to take you on a more picturesque tour of our charming community.due to the demands of your bussiness.
Stupid whoremonger! Only an idiot like you would think the only thing women are good for is prostitution. You obviously never met a real women in your life.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why should I ban what other people want.....people should feel fine about firing assholes who drag their bussiness down.

I agree nfl players that sucks or tested positive with substances that are illegal in the in the league etc..... they should never be fired from practicing the FA!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stupid whoremonger! Only an idiot like you would think the only thing women are good for is prostitution. You obviously never met a real women in your life.
not women ..just you...and if by "real women" you mean miscreants like you....yes I've met them,but I usually tell them I have no money on me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go fuck a cantaloupe, you moron.
hmmm...six years of public education and that is the best you can come up with...on second thought there are worse things to fuck than cantaloupes, and I'm sure your hubby would agree with me on that..

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Melissa Howard (r), a Florida state house candidate, told CNN on Tuesday that she has suspended her campaign.

Howard came under fire after posting a picture of a diploma from Miami University in Ohio, although the school said she did not receive a degree there.
She officially suspended her campaign on Tuesday, although the day before, she had vowed to stay in the race in a Facebook post that has since been taken down.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders claimed Tuesday that President Trump's description of his former aide as a "dog" had "nothing to do with race and everything to do with the President calling out someone’s lack of integrity."

The "dog" comment was one of many insults the President has used to describe prominent African-Americans, but Sanders insisted Trump insults people of other races as well.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something that Trump or the Republicans will never do.

New Zealand bans foreigners from buying property

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Organized crime?

Report details sexual abuse by more than 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something that Trump or the Republicans will never do.

New Zealand bans foreigners from buying property
LOL...a little ironic don't you think bobbie since Hilary sold 20% of our uranium to her russian master putin....and since the DNC is flooding America with illegal aliens....But hey I invite you to tell everyone here....which Democrat has proposed we ban forgieners from owning land...just name three...hell, just name one.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders claimed Tuesday that President Trump's description of his former aide as a "dog" had "nothing to do with race and everything to do with the President calling out someone’s lack of integrity."

The "dog" comment was one of many insults the President has used to describe prominent African-Americans, but Sanders insisted Trump insults people of other races as well.
Dog sounded better than lying bitch....is lying bitch now a racist code word?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah this is gonna come back and bite you cretins in the ass...even the Grandpa Walton of you commies,.. Noam Chomsky said it was bullshit....the American people don't want a party who has armed thugs beating people in the streets who rig nominaions who lie to the FISA courts who spy on political enemies, and who try and rig the mid-terms by censoring political debate....but then totalitarians never see the writing on the wall, they all have to be dragged out of power they are power junkies .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Melissa Howard (r), a Florida state house candidate, told CNN on Tuesday that she has suspended her campaign.

Howard came under fire after posting a picture of a diploma from Miami University in Ohio, although the school said she did not receive a degree there.
She officially suspended her campaign on Tuesday, although the day before, she had vowed to stay in the race in a Facebook post that has since been taken down.

Boston U. Panel Finds Plagiarism by Dr. King
https://www.nytimes.com/1991/10/11/us/boston-u-panel-finds-plagiarism-by-dr-king.html

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you'd get your white-hating filipino puppy back on his leash, it might go back to normal...
White hate is normal for Democrats....they just gave the nod to Keith Ellison..Ellison is the new face of the DNC..and Ellison was a butt buddy of the Nation of Islam he belonged to their insane cult, and like EJ Ellison also wanted to create a Black racist ethnostate.......you didn't really think ej came up with the idea by himself....it's a common fantasy among .. racist circle jerks.....and now among democrats apparently

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you'd get your white-hating filipino puppy back on his leash, it might go back to normal...

WRONG!!!
I don’t hate white people, I hate the continued demonization of minority is what I hate... facts are facts! There’s nothing political about my statements! If you don’t like it, I understand, you have all the rights to assumed!

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First time?

Sarah Sanders apologizes for false claim about African-American jobs

They lie, and they continue to false brag about African American jobs! WTB white Americans? Any report on that? WTB Asian American Jobs? Any report on that? What about the other races in this country? Could we please have report on that?

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Same shit when trump said
I CANT BE RACIST CUZ I ATTACK THEM ALL, meaning racist is only targeting ONE race, if you target them all it’s not called racist for him! Fucking stupid ass!

VEGAN I AM!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WRONG!!!
I don’t hate white people, I hate the continued demonization of minority is what I hate... facts are facts! There’s nothing political about my statements! If you don’t like it, I understand, you have all the rights to assumed!

VEGAN I AM!
don't try and back peddel own it baby double down...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same shit when trump said
I CANT BE RACIST CUZ I ATTACK THEM ALL, meaning racist is only targeting ONE race, if you target them all it’s not called racist for him! Fucking stupid ass!

VEGAN I AM!
is "dog" a racist code word for Blacks to you..

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t agree with banning him, but I like the fact that he’s still alive!

VEGAN I AM!
Ohh I agree with banning him and all other hate spewers.
However I see the guy in the video's point as well.
Selective enforcement sucks. both in private industry and government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors