Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why are you guys trying to reason with ej? He's the Filipino supremacist.

Oh wait... he's claiming he's black now, I forgot.
Either way... there's an old saying:
Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you mean like being with the biggest racist of all time kinda picture ? Or just some woman View attachment 133263

The whole country is built in racism....
1eae57a7e83e8478edb13f1907e540ec.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey ej1024.....this chick one of "yours".

I’m not surprised you listen to this slave!

While declaring racism was never real, Peterson is known for frequently making controversial statements about race such as believing apartheid was good, thanking God for slavery, claiming most black people are "mentally retarded" for making babies out of wedlock, advocating sending black youth "back to the plantation", and suggesting that whites need to have more children so that "they can help save America and Europe".

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m not surprised you listen to this slave!

While declaring racism was never real, Peterson is known for frequently making controversial statements about race such as believing apartheid was good, thanking God for slavery, claiming most black people are "mentally retarded" for making babies out of wedlock, advocating sending black youth "back to the plantation", and suggesting that whites need to have more children so that "they can help save America and Europe".

you little shit you even stole the above slander...you're such a pathetic little limp dick you can't even slander the guy yourself...that because you don't know who the fuck he is, and rather than thinking for yourself you go to some chicken shit libtard website and plagerize their hit pieces.....that way you don;t have to think for yourself.....I don't find any of the above statements J Peterson made contreversial in the least....let's face it not one statement he made is as stupid as..."Pollen is racist"..."the trees are White Supremacists".." Spring is a plot by God to terrorize Black people"....now that is the pig ignorant ravings of a real slave.

Besides who am I supposed to believe a guy far darker than you who calls himself"Blacker than the Ace of Spades"..or the guy who doesn't know if he's Black or Philipino...

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you little shit you even stole the above slander...you're such a pathetic little limp dick you can't even slander the guy yourself...that because you don't know who the fuck he is, and rather than thinking for yourself you go to some chicken shit libtard website and plagerize their hit pieces.....that way you don;t have to think for yourself.....I don't find any of the above statements J Peterson made contreversial in the least....let's face it not one statement he made is as stupid as..."Pollen is racist"..."the trees are White Supremacists".." Spring is a plot by God to terrorize Black people"....now that is the pig ignorant ravings of a real slave.

Why you getting upset when I bitch slapped you with FACTS! Peter lee is a disgraced to his own family!!! I bet you 95% of his followers are stupid white people, but hey man, that’s the hustle, and I’m not here to judge!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why you getting upset when I bitch slapped you with FACTS! Peter lee is a disgraced to his own family!!! I bet you 95% of his followers are stupid white people, but hey man, that’s the hustle, and I’m not here to judge!

FACTS...who the fuck is Peter Lee one of your great great grand daddies from louisiana....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FACTS...who the fuck is Peter Lee one of your cousins from louisiana....

He stated that women should have never given rights to cast a vote. He also made remarks on how women are dragging country towards the ruin.

and this is the weirdo you want me to listen to?
Jessie is fucked up in the head!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He stated that women should have never given rights to cast a vote. He also made remarks on how women are dragging country towards the ruin.

you violated a blind drunk teenage girl you fuck along with a group of.. other sub humans...pretending you care about a woman voice is ridiculous

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
show us the source.

not much of a source.

Read back! You wrote a lot of racist crap in my thread and on the other meme thread!

[/QUOTE]

cool then it should be easy for you to pull up one single example of racist crap I posted....go ahead I'll wait.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Why does that affront you, how is what he said outrageous....you have the entire DNC and the Pussyhats, and the entire femminst movement labeling every expression of Men as 'Toxic Masculinity"..and it needs to be eradicated...every little runt like you with a sub average IQ blames the "White Man" for every failure they've ever made including Nigerian hate crimes, and pollen....in that climate why would you feel what he said is out of line.

If such a thing as Toxic Masculinity exists isn't it logical to assume there is a toxic femminisim...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does that affront you, how is what he said outrageous....you have the entire DNC and the Pussyhats, and the entire femminst movement labeling every expression of Men as 'Toxic Masculinity"..and it needs to be eradicated...every little runt like you with a sub average IQ blames the "White Man" for every failure they've ever made including Nigerian hate crimes, and pollen....in that climate why would you feel what he said is out of line.

If such a thing as Toxic Masculinity exists isn't it logical to assume there is a toxic femminisim...

Why you getting upset?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Read back! You wrote a lot of racist crap in my thread and on the other meme thread!

cool then it should be easy for you to pull up one single example of racist crap I posted....go ahead I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

You wanna see it , you do it!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

WELCOME BACK 1800’s moments!
I never said anything negative about what he said, you’re the one reacting and getting upset to what i posted that he said! See how that goes!
I just posted what that weirdo said!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I worked with guys 2 guys who had Phd from UC Berkeley, guys who had MBAs from Berkeley, I worked with a guy who was a college proffesor at UC Santa Cruz....but no asswipers.

Wow.... I’m impressed!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so was I at first, but over the years I saw alot of guys with degrees who walked away from it, and enjoyed the creativity, freedom, intellectual challenge and the health benifits of working as tradesmen.

And the

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors