Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never said you did all you said!
Why are you upset already? You white people have issues, now wonder you had 5 heart attacks already! Chill bro

the only issue we have is you making sure our bedpans are emptied..now get to stepping.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never said you did all you said!
Why are you upset already? You white people have issues, now wonder you had 5 heart attacks already! Chill bro

I've had 4
Shut up how's it feel to be the sap in your family tree? Your proud Filipino ancestors are ashamed !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Americans speaks dumb English!
You want facts? I’ll bitch slap with you with how dumb Americans are!

yeah go for it....[/QUOTE]

c79663ebee5596a4686e84466dfda37c.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DEMOCRATS IS DIVERSITY IN EVERY ZIP CODE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!

VOTE DEMOCRATS 2020

The GOP ran away from the truth and trump care more about the North Koreans than the people of FLINT MICHIGAN!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DEMOCRATS IS DIVERSITY IN EVERY ZIP CODE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!

VOTE DEMOCRATS 2020

The GOP ran away from the truth and trump care more about the North Koreans than the people of FLINT MICHIGAN!

DEMOCRATS support terrorists,baby murderers, and race hoaxes.
The DNC cares more about mexicans than it does African Americans ...or any other Americans..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DNC cares more about mexicans than it does African Americans ...or any other Americans..

Atleast they do!
GOP only care about whites people... FACTS!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ANOTHER IMPERIALISTIC CAPITALISTIC APPROACHED BY THE USA WAS ON DISPLAY YESTERDAY AT LAX......

THEY DENIED ENTRY TO 68 people, most were first timers and repeats! My sister in law was questioned for 6 hours and held in the holding are, according to her, the officers were looking for answers they wanna hear, they wanted her to say, I came here to the USA to work, but she’s not here to work, she’s here to visit my wife and to shop!
So what’s the point of paying for a USA VISA then you get denied entry upon arrival?! That’s kinda like TRUMP UNIVERSITY, VICTIMS PAID for nothing... SCAM!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ANOTHER IMPERIALISTIC CAPITALISTIC APPROACHED BY THE USA WAS ON DISPLAY YESTERDAY AT LAX......

THEY DENIED ENTRY TO 68 people, most were first timers and repeats! My sister in law was questioned for 6 hours and held in the holding are, according to her, the officers were looking for answers they wanna hear, they wanted her to say, I came here to the USA to work, but she’s not here to work, she’s here to visit my wife and to shop!
So what’s the point of paying for a USA VISA then you get denied entry upon arrival?! That’s kinda like TRUMP UNIVERSITY, VICTIMS PAID for nothing... SCAM!!!

fuck them ...go away...there is nothing in our consitution that says you have a right to immigrate here..I repeat fuck them....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck them ...go away...there is nothing in our consitution that says you have a right to immigrate here..I repeat fuck them....

You stupid!!!
TOURIST VISA IS DIFFERENT FROM IMMIGRATING!
STAY IN YO LANE BRO
I REPEAT
YOU STUPID!!!
UNEDUCATED POS!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You stupid!!!
STAY IN YO LANE BRO
I REPEAT
YOU STUPID!!!
UNEDUCATED POS!!!

I don't give a fuck....they can go fuck themselves tell them to go to tokyo and take selfies in front of mount fujiyama....I'm sick of tourists.That's what they get for having a dumb cousin who spouts America hate and neo-marxist claptrap

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't give a fuck....they can go fuck themselves tell them to go to tokyo and take selfies in front of mount fujiyama....I'm sick of tourists.That's what they get for having a dumb cousin who spouts America hate and neo-marxist claptrap

You want me to bitch slapped with you facts about how much money this cuntry makes from tourism!
Don’t hate People that can afford to travel...
STAY IN YO POOR LANE BRO!!!

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Notice it is Almost like the paid schill fund was just replenished? Even Commie is back in the other thread.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You want me to bitch slapped with you facts about how much money this cuntry makes from tourism!
Don’t hate People that can afford to travel...
STAY IN YO POOR LANE BRO!!!

we don't need no stinking pesos.....like philipino toursists are keeping the economy alive...hell they can't even keep their own shithole of a nation alive.Tell them the slums of Manila need their pesos more than we do....We've done enough for the philipines already, we allowed them to dump your sorry ass on our shoulders....

Last edited:

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
You stupid!!!
STAY IN YO LANE BRO
I REPEAT
YOU STUPID!!!
UNEDUCATED POS!!!

You know who else uses tourist visas from the Philippines? ISIS recruiters! Why is your sister using a tourist visa to recruit for ISIS BRO?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know who else uses tourist visas from the Philippines? ISIS recruiters! Why is your sister using a tourist visa to recruit for ISIS BRO?

You stupid!

You don’t know why ISIS/cia are there right now you idiot! And she ain’t mag sister, she my sister n law you emotionally destroyed asshole!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we don't need no stinking pesos.....like philipino toursists are keeping the economy alive...hell they can't even keep their own shithole of a nation alive.Tell them the slums of Manila need their pesos more than we do....We've done enough for the philipines already, we allowed them to dump your sorry ass on our shoulders....

There’s more rich people in the Philippines than here in America, PINOYs come here to shop not the live here.... America is not different than Phils...
You got slums there you got white home less ***** heads population!

Sometimes you have to just shut the fuck up bro.... the USA don’t buy international currency unless it’s higher than the fucking US dollar DUMBASS!
PINOYS BUY US DOLLARS BEFORE THEY COME HERE IDIOT!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There’s more rich people in the Philippines than here in America, PINOYs come here to shop not the live here.... America is not different than Phils...
You got slums there you got white home less ***** heads population!

Sometimes you have to just shut the fuck up bro.... the USA don’t buy international currency unless it’s higher than the fucking US dollar DUMBASS!
PINOYS BUY US DOLLARS BEFORE THEY COME HERE IDIOT!

if there was more wealth in the philipines than is in the US, there wouldn't be any philipinos living in America.....they'd be in the philipines...if you could make more money wiping asses in Manila than you do here you'd be long gone...stop saying stupid shit.

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
if there was more wealth in the philipines than is in the US, there wouldn't be any philipinos living in America.....they'd be in the philipines...if you could make more money wiping asses in Manila than you do here you'd be long gone...stop saying stupid shit.
Yo, he mad.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I SAID THERES MORE RICH PEOPLE IN THE PHILIPPINES THAN HERE IN THE UNITED STATES!
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WEALTH!!!

DONT BLAME IMMIGRANTS FOR COMING HERE, BALME YOUR COUNTRY WHY IT NEEDED PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO DO THE JOBS DUMB AMERICANS CANT DO....

BLAME YOUR COUNTRY WHY THEY NEEDED PEOPLE FROM INDIA TO WORK FOR MSFT AND GOOGLE... AMERICANS ARE TOO DUMB TO FULL FILL JOBS THAT REQUIRES INTELLECT!

BLAME YOUR COUNTRY FOR BRINGING FILIPINO NURSES TO WIPE PEOPLE ASS BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE TOO DUMB TO USE LOGIC!!

JUST FYI, DEPT OF LABOR STOP BRINGING ASSWIPERS FROM THE PHILS AND COUNTRIES IN ASIA a DECADE AGO, BECAUSE THE DEPT OF LABOR AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WANTED WHITE PEOPLE TO START WIPING MEXICANS BUTTHOLES!

YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW!! THATS AN ORDER!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I SAID THERES MORE RICH PEOPLE IN THE PHILIPPINES THAN HERE IN THE UNITED STATES!

DONT BLAME IMMIGRANTS FOR COMING HERE, BALME YOUR COUNTRY WHY IT NEEDED PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO DO THE JOBS DUMB AMERICANS CANT DO....

BLAME YOUR COUNTRY WHY THEY NEEDED PEOPLE FROM INDIA TO WORK FOR MSFT AND GOOGLE... AMERICANS ARE TOO DUMB TO FULL FILL JOBS THAT REQUIRES INTELLECT!

BLAME YOUR COUNTRY FOR BRINGING FILIPINO NURSES TO WIPE PEOPLE ASS BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE TOO DUMB TO USE LOGIC!!

JUST FYI, DEPT OF LABOR STOP BRINGING ASSWIPERS FROM THE PHILS AND COUNTRIES IN ASIA a DECADE AGO, BECAUSE THE DEPT OF LABOR AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WANTED WHITE PEOPLE TO START WIPING MEXICANS BUTTHOLES!

@akpostal what did I tell you

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

u mad bro?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People in Flint feel sorry for people in the Philippines.

Yo people in flint got no drinking water, and your president cares more about North Koreans which it makes sense why he care more about Asia
04b74ab47a75baa3495195254e5e995c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors