GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump had an apparent glitch Friday afternoon at an Oval Office signing for pair of executive orders: After touting the measures, he neglected to sign them.

Trump declared that the two orders would start a "great revival" for U.S. manufacturing, repeating his campaign message that trade pacts have caused factory jobs to flow overseas.

One order calls for the completion of a large-scale report that will track trade deficits country-by-country and product-by-product, while the other would improve the collection of duties on imports.

"Nobody's ever made bad trade deals like our country's made," the president said. "Thousands of factories have been stolen from our country."

The president then allowed for remarks by other administration officials. Among those in attendance were Vice President Mike Pence, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Peter Navarro, the director of the White House National Trade Council, and Steve Bannon, the president's chief strategist.

But after the remarks, Trump walked out of the Oval Office without signing either of the orders.

A White House official said he signed the measures later.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump had an apparent glitch Friday afternoon at an Oval Office signing for pair of executive orders: After touting the measures, he neglected to sign them.

Trump declared that the two orders would start a "great revival" for U.S. manufacturing, repeating his campaign message that trade pacts have caused factory jobs to flow overseas.

One order calls for the completion of a large-scale report that will track trade deficits country-by-country and product-by-product, while the other would improve the collection of duties on imports.

"Nobody's ever made bad trade deals like our country's made," the president said. "Thousands of factories have been stolen from our country."

The president then allowed for remarks by other administration officials. Among those in attendance were Vice President Mike Pence, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, Peter Navarro, the director of the White House National Trade Council, and Steve Bannon, the president's chief strategist.

But after the remarks, Trump walked out of the Oval Office without signing either of the orders.

A White House official said he signed the measures later.

Nice. Two more EO's signed.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a46d0a915d72b44d7b447eb9cff536d8.jpg

I

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice. Two more EO's signed.

Yeah, and we all know what those have been worth so far.

Wow - an order to "track things". Trump has heard of the GAO? Oh yeah - probably not. Someone should tell Tweety about it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, and we all know what those have been worth so far.

Wow - an order to "track things". Trump has heard of the GAO? Oh yeah - probably not. Someone should tell Tweety about it.

We do know what those have been worth so far. Pipelines are approved, regulations rolled back, 40% decrease in illegal border crossings. All a good start, for everyone but the libtards.

I find this new narrative of Trump's EO's being 'inconsequential' hilarious. In the same breath libtards make the claim that Trump is killing America and that his EO's are no big deal. Make up your mind, he can't be doing nothing AND something at the same fucking time. :rolleyes:

Since when has the GAO been right about anything? When they are right, the politicians don't pay them no mind anyway. They've been around a long time and from what I can tell, the government has been fucked up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for a long time.;)

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We do know what those have been worth so far. Pipelines are approved, regulations rolled back, 40% decrease in illegal border crossings. All a good start, for everyone but the libtards.

I find this new narrative of Trump's EO's being 'inconsequential' hilarious. In the same breath libtards make the claim that Trump is killing America and that his EO's are no big deal. Make up your mind, he can't be doing nothing AND something at the same fucking time. :rolleyes:

Since when has the GAO been right about anything? When they are right, the politicians don't pay them no mind anyway. They've been around a long time and from what I can tell, the government has been fucked up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for a long time.;)

So according to you everything just sucks then. I love Republican sentiment.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
USA USA USA

I
Odd, isn't it? When it was his side that had a dissenting opinion, he thought his side should be listened to. After all, he think only his party is right. That's when he was on the "losing" side.
Now that he "feels" like a winner because Cheeto is in office, fuck anyone else's opinion.

Then the dumb ass wonders why we even get people like Hillary and Bernie running for president. It's because BOTH sides are morons. Both sides don't know what the fuck they are doing.

Is Trump all wrong? No. But he is far from being mostly right.
The majority that are fleeing to Canada, are Muslims. NOT Latinos. There are NOT more deportations of illegals, then there was under Obama. Saying otherwise is just passing off another fake "fact" from king Cheeto and his team of liars.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Odd, isn't it? When it was his side that had a dissenting opinion, he thought his side should be listened to. After all, he think only his party is right. That's when he was on the "losing" side.
Now that he "feels" like a winner because Cheeto is in office, fuck anyone else's opinion.

Then the dumb ass wonders why we even get people like Hillary and Bernie running for president. It's because BOTH sides are morons. Both sides don't know what the fuck they are doing.

The majority that are fleeing to Canada, are Muslims. NOT Latinos. There are NOT more deportations of illegals, then there was under Obama. Saying otherwise is just passing off another fake "fact" from king Cheeto and his team of liars.

Lol
He's said 40% less illegal crossing?!
FAKE NEWS!!

I

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Humorless and disgruntled, to put a finer point on it.
you've got be kidding.... between sandy crotched feminists with pillowcases on their heads, and antifa dirty bags beating women....you'd guys bring down a fucking funeral...Hell most comedians refuse to perform at Universities anymore because of the humorless,puritanical.mindless PC zombies think laughter is a microagression...the only thing worse than being trapped on an elevator with a libtard is the prospect of having to have sex with one.

500x609px-LL-82fd44a9_fauxcahontas.jpeg

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't beat women, just grab em by the pussy.

It's wonderful, we do not even have to think of new things to say about Trump. We just use thing he has said about his opponents on him.

Trump women know....

Trump women.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And there you go, making up stories about me again.

I don't have a Party, fuckwad. Nor do I have a side.

Nobody said deportations are up. I said illegal border crossing are down 40%. It's a widely reported fact that nobody disputes.

What the fuck is wrong with you dimwits that you can't read and you have to make up things to bitch about? It was a whole TWO POSTS ago that I said I wasn't a Republitard. It's no wonder you lops want your own thread where you make up shit as you go.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MSM DONT LIKE THE WALL
DEMS DONT LIKE THE WALL
REPS DONT LIKE THE WALL

REPORT PEOPLE NOT CROSSING ANYMORE

TRUMP::
FORGET THE WALL!

See the bullshit!!?

I