Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So?

Not been married long enough to figure that 'marriage benefit' out?
after being exposed to your drive by idiocy, I am not at all surprised you voted for a man who did not know where Aleppo is, and held an interview with his tounge sticking out of his mouth.....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
after being exposed to your drive by idiocy, I am not at all surprised you voted for a man who did not know where Aleppo is, and held an interview with his tounge sticking out of his mouth.....
Are you stupid?
I have told you several times that my vote for Johnson was a protest vote because I could not vote for either of the likely winners.
I knew Johnson would not win. Sad that libertarians cannot get a decent candidate.

well you are a trump Fanboy, I guess that answers my question.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's how Time is. Always has been.
He is an extremist, just like any other wacko leftist. Except Time is a republican extremist.

Oh sure, he'll lie and say he isn't, but the evidence of his blind following of Cheeto is evident. If you say anything negative about him, look out.

LOL. More mealy mouthed claims.

The best you can do is make up things. What's next, I'm working with Putin?

Why don't you go ahead and tell us how a 40% decrease in illegal border crossings is bad. Tell us how signing an EO to stop catch and release is bad. Tell us how stopping funding of sanctuary cities is bad. Tell us how the approving the pipelines is bad. Tell us how reversing Obama EO's is bad. Tell us how reducing regulation is bad. Tell us how Trump's SC pick is bad. Or, you can lump all Trump's EO's together and tell us which ones you don't like are. Tell us what you think of Dimocrits and the Russian witchhunt.

No, you don't talk about those. You make up shit like how much I sell horses for. Trump is bad because Time sells horses for $2500. LOL. Trump is bad because Time is an Extremist Reblitard. LOL.

Or just as stupid, it's Trump's fault that the Reblitards in Congress can't pass a bill.

Whether you like it or not, Trump is a huge step in the right direction.

But, I've posted about the things I've listed above before. I even gave you links to all his EO's and heard nothing back from you. I'm expecting the same crickets now. Hell, just yesterday I posted links to the 40% stories after you (1). claimed I said something different and (2). claimed it came from Kellyanne Conway, both made up claims from you, and then nothing but more made up stories came out of your mealy mouth.

meal·y-mouthed
ˈmēlēˌmouT͟Hd,ˈmēlēˌmouTHt/
adjective
adjective: mealy-mouthed; adjective: mealymouthed
  1. afraid to speak frankly or straightforwardly.
    "mealy-mouthed excuses"

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you stupid?
I have told you several times that my vote for Johnson was a protest vote because I could not vote for either of the likely winners.
I knew Johnson would not win. Sad that libertarians cannot get a decent candidate.

well you are a trump Fanboy, I guess that answers my question.
Stupid?...LOL you fucking imbecile you've never made a single post that couldn't fit on a bumpersticker...you don't posses a brain that can hold a thought longer than three sentences....must be a bitch for you at the rallies when they switch chants.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol. It's funny watching the two Cheeto clowns running around trying to insult people who don't believe like them. Dare anyone not bow to Cheeto, well then you are stupid or retarded or a libtard. Even though not one person here has said anything to actually make me think they are a liberal wacko at all.
LOL!

Oh yes. A "step" in the right direction... If those steps even meant anything, other than just being more magician bullshit. A 40% reduction! I'm sure those numbers aren't being manipulated like unemployment numbers have been for over a decade....

What you CAN'T deny is there are NO more deportations than there were under Obummer. So what good does the new EO's do, if you aren't actually deporting more illegals?

LMAO. Horse shit logic, is what that is. You've got to have a head full of horse shit to think we are actually better off.

What dimwits. Lmao.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. It's funny watching the two Cheeto clowns running around trying to insult people who don't believe like them. Dare anyone not bow to Cheeto, well then you are stupid or retarded or a libtard. Even though not one person here has said anything to actually make me think they are a liberal wacko at all.
LOL!

Oh yes. A "step" in the right direction... If those steps even meant anything, other than just being more magician bullshit. A 40% reduction! I'm sure those numbers aren't being manipulated like unemployment numbers have been for over a decade....

What you CAN'T deny is there are NO more deportations than there were under Obummer. So what good does the new EO's do, if you aren't actually deporting more illegals?

LMAO. Horse shit logic, is what that is. You've got to have a head full of horse shit to think we are actually better off.

What dimwits. Lmao.

WAIT FOR IT

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
da719ad3916ee2ee9d617306e8f3082a.jpg

I

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL!

What dimwits. Lmao.
JEB!!!! 2020

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump's free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

Trump's lawyers sought to dismiss the lawsuit by three protesters who say they were roughed up by his supporters at a March 1, 2016 rally in Louisville, Kentucky. They argued that Trump didn't intend for his supporters to use force.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump's free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

Trump's lawyers sought to dismiss the lawsuit by three protesters who say they were roughed up by his supporters at a March 1, 2016 rally in Louisville, Kentucky. They argued that Trump didn't intend for his supporters to use force.

OH MAN.... you gonna hear it
WAIT FOR IT!

I

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Free speech doesn't work if you are screaming "FIRE!" in a theatre either.

Hope his ass burns on that one. NEITHER side should be inciting or encouraging violence.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got me curious.
Trump spent 646.8 Million.
Clinton spent 1,191 Million.

So Clinton outspent Trump 2 to 1.
DAMN! If not for Russia we would have another President Clintoon.

LOL

so I stand on my most stupid post of the day statement.

the next Democratic presidential candidate must have their own TV show.

Tina Fey?
she could dress like Palin and the repubs could not help but vote for her.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL!

What dimwits. Lmao.

That's what I thought. You're like a dry thunderstorm, all noise no rain. What a pussy.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a good description of Trump.

LOL. A variation of the classic 3rd grade, "I know you are but what am I" defense. Nice. It's been 40 years since I've heard anyone use that.

Let me know when you've had your first beer. That should be a hoot.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. A variation of the classic 3rd grade, "I know you are but what am I" defense. Nice. It's been 40 years since I've heard anyone use that.

Let me know when you've had your first beer. That should be a hoot.
don't ask him to tell us when he sees his first naked "lady" I don't think I could stand seeing him in tears.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know if you actually bothered reading about current events, and politics 1/10th as much as you do scouring for memes you might have something relevant to say, but as it is.......you spend your time looking for other people to do your thinking for you.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should rename this thread, I usually refer to it as "The sandbox" but maybe.... "The impotent rage" thread or maybe the " menopausal pussyhats"....4 more years bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors