Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_okyzs1RuaE1rfa1qyo1_500.jpg

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Seems like even if Trump ends up being the greatest president in history and achieves a whole lot and makes the world a better place liberal fools will hate him just because he grabbed a bitch by the pussy. They hate him for him, because he is rich and because he is not politically correct.
The black man did nothing and everyone loved him.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like even if Trump ends up being the greatest president in history and achieves a whole lot and makes the world a better place liberal fools will hate him just because he grabbed a bitch by the pussy. They hate him for him, because he is rich and because he is not politically correct.
The black man did nothing and everyone loved him.

RELAX MAN.... why do trump fanboys takes shit so personal?
The black man did something that the white man cant undo!

I

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
RELAX MAN.... why do trump fanboys takes shit so personal?
The black man did something that the white man cant undo!

I
Yeah right, fan boy, I didn't vote for Trump. I really could care less about politics in not a native in this country and don't plan on retiring in this country I'm just passing by for the $$$$.
You can vote Hitler in this bitch for all I care.
What I said was simply an observation.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah right, fan boy, I didn't vote for Trump. I really could care less about politics in not a native in this country and don't plan on retiring in this country I'm just passing by for the $$$$.
You can vote Hitler in this bitch for all I care.
What I said was simply an observation.

Dang... atleast you have option B..
Good for you.

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
American citizens are to blame for the problems in America today. Seems over the past 10 or 20 years society has pussiefied itself to an extreme.

Yup I agree....
DEBT
UNEMPLOYMENT
EDUCATION
SICKEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
HEALTHCARE
CRIMES
IMMIGRATION
GREEDIEST MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE WORLD
etc.... etc.....

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SOS said
I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ASAD DOES TO THE SYRIANS...
I agree...

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
American citizens are to blame for the problems in America today. Seems over the past 10 or 20 years society has pussiefied itself to an extreme.

Agreed but extend that beyond 30 yrs.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed but extend that beyond 30 yrs.
I was three 30 years ago so I cannot compare. Also I was in Colombia unt8l recently we are a lot more old fashioned over there although the liberal disease is spreading world wide, it's just not as advanced as in the western nations.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's looking more like Trump was right about the Obama bugs... too. ;)

Obamagate: List reveals more than a dozen victims of Obama wiretapping
11 hours ago
The Main Stream Media and other enemies of the current President are challenging the proposition that President Obama wire tapped President Donald Trump during the 2016 Presidential race. President Trump started this discussion with his tweets over the weekend.
(Article by Joe Hoft republished from TheGatewayPundit.com)

In his first tweet President Trump tweeted:
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017

He next tweeted:

Is it legal for a sitting President to be “wire tapping” a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

Next the President tweeted:
I’d bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

The final for four tweets concerning the wire tapping:

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

This is now being referred to as Obamagate!

It is not unfounded that former President Obama would wire tap President Trump during the election process.
This is because he has done this before. Here is a list of individuals who were wire tapped by the Obama Administration.

WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps:

* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;

* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;

* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;

* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;

* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);

* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;

* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and

* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration. It is widely known that Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:
This is a opinion. Most normal folk know Trump daze are over. Your posting is a diversion as well as the original author.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But thanks for posting all those Trump tweets.
Makes me even less impressed with him.
I had not seen them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

ahh what was left out is that they were international calls which are monitored without wiretap authorization under the Patriot Act.
Just more fake news and opinions.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't get what the big deal with Russia is? Can anyone elaborate?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Of course you don't care, she's a Democrat. If Trump did it, you'd care.

Like the libtards, you don't even hide your forked tongue anymore. Susan Rice did it and what comes out of your mouth is........................B-b-b-but, TRUMP!

latest

So exactly WHAT came from gathering this info on Trump? Did they say he committed crimes? What was he charged with? Did they seize his bank accounts?

You are a brain dead hypocrite. Trump fucking supports everyone else gather your info and mine. YOU have zero expectation of privacy (including your phone calls). So why the fuck should Cheeto feel special and think HIS privacy is off limits? You don't think he would not pull the same shit?

You are a fake as fuck, dipshit.

I didn't like Obummer and I don't like Cheeto. They are both worthless pieces of shit. They are both a pair of twats. You can just keep on worshiping King Cheeto. I'm just not stupid like you.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So exactly WHAT came from gathering this info on Trump? Did they say he committed crimes? What was he charged with? Did they seize his bank accounts?

That you have to ask these questions just shows how ignorant you are.

You keep on shilling for liberals. Hell, you might score a job at CNN. You and Don Lemonhead can be besties.

But for now, put that forked tongue of yours to work. You can lick both sides of Maxine Waters' 'taint at the same time.

4886386386_70422f3ff8_b.jpg

maxine_waters.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my a Maxine Waters Fixation.

Look long and hard to find someone that spews more garbage than Trump.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DIVERSION TACTICS..... YOU STUPID NO TO SEE THAT!!
AGENT CHEETO BLAMING OBAMA FOR SYRIANS... HES TOO DUMB!!
BLAME THE CONGRESS!
SUSAN RICE!! SO WHAT!! That was her job!!
IF i were obama, I will come out and and say
FUCK YEAH I TAP AGENT ORANGE PHONE.. MOFUKER WAS TALKING TO PUTINS PEOPLE... what's wrong with that!! Too bad all this shit coming out now!! POLITICS 101!

I

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors