https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You should have seen the looks we got, when my robotics team from the electrical engineering program went to a competition.
5 people going through TSA with a bag full of electronics parts, and a big oversized briefcase holding an autonomous land drone with a robotic arm inside.

It took 45 minutes to show the paperwork and clearance. We had a member of the team from Jordan carry the robot. Poor guy was scared that he would get anal probed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manufactured terror, Putin reminds, frequently serves as the impetus for the United States to embroil itself in other nations’ affairs — usually with calamitous results:

I

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn

That united passenger got a little.busted up

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, that's interesting... We just dropped MOAB in Afghanistan...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Read much Zecharia Sitchin?

sent from craptastic taptalk
Nope, never read the author.
However I had to do a bit of googling on Nibru after all the continuing deadlines of apoclypse kept passing by.
Trump is to get all the gold ready for the planet Nibru to maintain their atmospheric shields.
LMFAO!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manufactured terror, Putin reminds, frequently serves as the impetus for the United States to embroil itself in other nations’ affairs — usually with calamitous results:

I
We learned nothing from Russia's attempts in Afganistan, we even trained those and equipped those who would become our enemy.

As I recall we even got involved in drug dealings to finance their operations.

Stupit humans learn not from their past mistakes.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, never read the author.
However I had to do a bit of googling on Nibru after all the continuing deadlines of apoclypse kept passing by.
Trump is to get all the gold ready for the planet Nibru to maintain their atmospheric shields.
LMFAO!
Well. That's also what they had to do in ancient times. King Solomon's mine in southern Africa.
The Windows on the space shuttle and ISS are also cover with a film of gold.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't worry fellas. You can all stay blissful.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We learned nothing from Russia's attempts in Afganistan, we even trained those and equipped those who would become our enemy.

As I recall we even got involved in drug dealings to finance their operations.

Stupit humans learn not from their past mistakes.
Afghanistan doesn't have oil but it has a shit ton of xxxxx. Gotta supply Americans with Percocet and all the other opiods now, don't we.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afghanistan doesn't have oil but it has a shit ton of opium. Gotta supply Americans with Percocet and all the other opiods now, don't we.

Whoever controls xxxxx
they control the CHINESE!! Largest consumers in the world!!

I

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is the bomb suppose to scare the hell out of IRAN?
GEEZUZ!!

I
naaaa.. just setting off fireworks
figure it as population control:
If trump starts a front on multiple continents, he can eliminate half a generation through the draft and payout less benefits down the road.
its a cost saving measure.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The MOAB was developed in 2003 intended for the iraqi war! It's cost is $314,000,000 to develop
$16,000,000 per unit....(selling cost)
Qty:20
ISRAEL
SECRET
INTELLIGENCE
SERVICE....

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The MOAB was developed in 2003 intended for the iraqi war! It's cost is $314,000,000 to develop
ISRAEL
SECRET
INTELLIGENCE
SERVICE....

I
Ahh Only 16 million.
thanks for the clarification.
Wish I had one to sell.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought this was a good summary of some of what Trump campaigned on and has flipped...

"Right now, investors are confused about Trump," Cramer said. "A man who ran on the idea that America comes first, that China hurt our country with its currency manipulation, that interest rates may be too low, that Fed chief Janet Yellen is toast, that NATO's no longer relevant and that the Export-Import bank is a boondoggle for big companies, suddenly repudiated every single one of those principles in a single 24-hour news cycle.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought this was a good summary of some of what Trump campaigned on and has flipped...

"Right now, investors are confused about Trump," Cramer said. "A man who ran on the idea that America comes first, that China hurt our country with its currency manipulation, that interest rates may be too low, that Fed chief Janet Yellen is toast, that NATO's no longer relevant and that the Export-Import bank is a boondoggle for big companies, suddenly repudiated every single one of those principles in a single 24-hour news cycle.
He's a LIAR.....

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ohh just Alternate Facts.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't get me wrong, I think he's going in the right direction now. Don't fuck with China, they own us. They could sell their US T-Bond holdings on Monday and break us that day. They'd lose a lot of money too but they have a lot of money, we owe a lot of money.
Removing Yellen would be stupid.
Nato is relevant and you should have a conversation with them before you missle strike a sovereign nation.
Ex-Im bank helps trade, doesn't hurt companies.

It's funny though how he is flipping on just about every important issue he ran on. The guys a lying cheat, always has been a dirt bag and still is... he's just our president now. Not a spray tan buffoon you laugh at while flipping channels accidentally stopping on apprentice. Guy got put in the white house smh.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I saw that earlier. Haven't read it yet.

Who knows, people are murdered all the time, wrong place at the wrong time? Or wrong religion to be someone that enforces laws in this country?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I saw that earlier. Haven't read it yet.

Who knows, people are murdered all the time, wrong place at the wrong time? Or wrong religion to be someone that enforces laws in this country?

HMMMMMMMM

I

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ISRAEL
SECRET
INTELLIGENCE
SERVICE....

I
He sold 20 to ISIS??

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MOAB drop ordered by US general, Trump approval not needed, officials say

By Jennifer Griffin | FoxNews.com
Published April 14, 2017

The decision to drop the largest non-nuclear bomb ever used in combat was made by the top U.S. commander on the ground, officials told Fox News on Friday, after the so-called "mother of all bombs" was used to obliterate an ISIS target in Afghanistan.

Fox News is told that Gen. John Nicholson made the decision on his own. President Trump’s approval apparently was not needed.

Trump himself declined to say Thursday where the order came from, but stressed that he has given the military complete flexibility.

“We have given [the military] total authorization,” Trump told reporters. “Frankly, that’s why they’ve been so successful lately.”

The Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb, or MOAB, arrived in Afghanistan in early January, and is designed for its psychological effect as much as the damage it causes – the 21,000-pound bomb has a blast radius of one mile.

WHAT IS THE MOAB?

When the Air Force tested the GBU-43/B in 2003 at the start of the Iraq war, the plume from the explosion reached 10,000 feet into the air. Until Thursday, it was never used in combat.

GEZUZ,

I

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.nola.com/politics/index...._service_co.html#incart_river_mobile_home_pop

Trump family Secret Service costs piling up: report
$35,185 on golf cart rentals in Palm Beach County, Florida. $64,000 for "elevator services" at Trump Tower. $4,029.85 for Eric Trump's limousines in Dublin. $700,000 for every Air Force One round trip to Mar-a-Lago.

His supporters don't give a shit about that since most of them don't pay taxes!

I

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably quite a bit of it. The man knows how to make himself money.

But but he's gonna work for FREE!! give me a fucking break... so dumb!
I'm gonna work for free so I don't have to show any income taxes again!! do they even think of that..?

I

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
But but he's gonna work for FREE!! give me a fucking break... so dumb!
I'm gonna work for free so I don't have to show any income taxes again!! do they even think of that..?

I
In his defense, they would have been at a golf course somewhere. It may as well be his.
That said, he could comp the whole thing and NOT charge the gubbamint.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In his defense, they would have been at a golf course somewhere. It may as well be his.
That said, he could comp the whole thing and NOT charge the gubbamint.

Ohh he will funnel far more tax dollars into Trumpco than his salary would have been. He has already topped that figure I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors