external

Hahahaha exactly my point!

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - Attorneys for President Donald Trump say he did nothing wrong as a candidate when protesters said they were roughed up by his supporters at a campaign rally in Louisville last year.

Trump's team responded Friday to their lawsuit in federal court, saying the protesters waived their right to sue by buying tickets to the event. Trump's response also says he's immune as president from such suits.

Trump's team also denies that he was urging the crowd to take action against the protesters when he repeatedly said "get them out of here."

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Must be nice to direct where your tax dollars go.

(CNN)An Oklahoma congressman is facing scrutiny after a video posted Monday showed him telling constituents at a town hall that they do not pay his salary.

"You say you pay for me to do this? That's bull crap. I pay for myself," Rep. Markwayne Mullin told constituents at a town hall in Jay, Oklahoma. I paid enough taxes before I got here and continue to through my company to pay my own salary. This is a service. No one here pays me to go."

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FIRE FIGHTERS...you work 3x24 hours shifts 100k annual

I
100k anal maybe. They are lucky to get 35k here. No wonder y'all have such high fucking taxes in the People's Republic of California.

sent from craptastic taptalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True.... paradise for some cones at a high price for others.

and whiner Trump will still not release tax info.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The typical Baton Rouge Fire Department Firefighter salary is $30,212. Firefighter salaries at Baton Rouge Fire Department can range from $28,000-$34,636

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel sorry for the people of North Korea.
They have no outside information sources and only know what their government wants them to know....

worse than blind sheeple party followers over here. The information is there they just choose to ignore or diss it.

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The typical Baton Rouge Fire Department Firefighter salary is $30,212. Firefighter salaries at Baton Rouge Fire Department can range from $28,000-$34,636

That's just about useless income... wtf?
I guess cost of living goes into that compared to CA but a house needs to be $150k or less and living cost need be around $1k per month, cost of living can't be that low over there can it? How would you hold that job down and have a decent life?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess cost of living goes into that compared to CA but a house needs to be $150k or less and living cost need be around $1k per month, cost of living can't be that low over there can it? How would you hold that job down and have a decent life?
Most people have to be adjusting to living with less.
The golden age of the USA is past. No matter what the Trump Phallic supporters say.

Some of the same ones that cheered many of the changes that have led us to this decline.

Take out the top 1% of income and average it out.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And only liberals should have to pay these new taxes.
Like that right wing congressman that claimed he did not work for his constituents?
He claimed the taxes he paid paid his salary and benefits in his govt job?

wish I could direct where my taxes go.
I keep votin but it does not work since they all pay their own salary with their taxes I suppose....

In any case they can all leave California.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope Google is your friend.

It is currently the 17th fastest growing state with a yearly growth rate of .90%.

that is what the Indians said about Europeans after Jamestown.
Damned illegal aliens!

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most ppl here are 2 income families but yes. The cost of living is much lower than most other states. Of course, we can afford to pay 4.5M for an LSU football coach plus 1.5M and 1.8M for his coordinators not to mention a new basketball coach for just over $2M a year....
The only thing that keeps our salary up at USPS is that it's based on the entire US and not the local median income.
Survey 2015 5-year estimates. Median Household Income: $45,047. Per Capita Income: $24,981.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We are.
Soon this craphole will be only be aliens, welfare recipients, and a couple dozen wealthy people.
I'm in the 40% tax bracket. I make enough to be in the top tax bracket, but I don't make enough to hire a shrewd accountant to hide my money. So I pay my taxes and continue to vote Democratic. The taxes hurt, but I do it happily as my duty as an American. And I will probably always vote Democrat.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The following is a Truthful statement.
I so swear on Trumps life.

I went on SS last year so is the Wife unit.
We get our first federal tax refund since Reagan's Tax Cuts.

Just kidding about Trumps life, it is not worth swearing on anyway :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's like $11 bucks per hour...

I

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice TATAS

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not so much the taxes, It's the SPENDING that is the cancer... and the globalism garbage.

Yeah like our president starting a war so he's friends get the contracts.. you so stoopid to see that shit.... sheeper!!

I

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Darned liberal US supreme court....

Arkansas execution delayed as Supreme Court refuses to overrule state court

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's not so much the taxes, It's the SPENDING that is the cancer... and the globalism garbage.
For me it's knowing the rich and ultra rich don't pay a proportional share of taxes. I'm all for a simpler income tax plan or VAT (sales tax) that would be equitable to everyone.

We can argue all day on spending. Invariably we will all disagree over what programs are more deserving. Even my Republican friends want to increase spending on programs they deem worthy, or directly affect them.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch what the First Lady did when they started singing the national anthem
Fucking agent orange... haha

I
WTF. Why do they have a mujahideen dressed in a bunny costume. Trump should have gotten a playmate! AND what's with those glasses? Blind Easter bunny??

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She should have worn this dress to the Easter egg hunt.
REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF. Why do they have a mujahideen dressed in a bunny costume. Trump should have gotten a playmate! AND what's with those glasses? Blind Easter bunny??

Lol...

I

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is exactly the kind of envy and self-pity the left imparts in their drones.

Not to mention the fact that the above statement is simply full of crap.
If you ever use facts instead of hyperbole we would give more credence to your opinion.

Fact.
1. My financial planner wants me to list Washington State as my primary residence to avoid paying CA income tax. Washington has none, and I have a house there.
2. Various restructuring strategies to avoid or lessen the tax burden. Using my status working overseas in combination with restructuring my holdings would reduce my US tax burden.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@f1r3b1rd if you have History channel, they are showing a new series on recently declassified CIA info about Lee Harvey beginning Tuesday 04/25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors