Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Historical facts are facts.
The way hitler rose to power is a historical fact. If the sheer mention of the Name angers you,than you should be the first one to notice the similarity to the way both he and trump (praise be his name) rose to power.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
how come everything you post revolves around fellatio?? you butthurt boys on this thread are either tossing around homophobic slurs..sharing your beastiality fantasies, or getting riled up about fellatio....ya'll are obssessed with I am a spammer ban me.
Haha it bothers you so much that you just have to keep coming back in here to post your vomit?
Hahahaha!!! That's the most logical thing I've ever seen. Bahahaha
No, you don't enjoy being pissed off.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Historical facts are facts.
The way hitler rose to power is a historical fact. If the sheer mention of the Name angers you,than you should be the first one to notice the similarity to the way both he and trump (praise be his name) rose to power.

Historical facts are historical facts. The fact is, there is nothing similar to Trump and Hitler. Nothing.

That you don't know anything about Hitler doesn't change any facts.

Here is another fact. Your brain is damaged. That's probably why you can't reason very well.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Historical facts are historical facts. The fact is, there is nothing similar to Trump and Hitler. Nothing.

That you don't know anything about Hitler doesn't change any facts.

Here is another fact. Your brain is damaged. That's probably why you can't reason very well.
Bahahaha!!!
Right, just because you refuse to acknowledge something or understand the context does not make it false.

All you and pulsey are boing is emulating the actions and communication tactics used by the progressive left. Just taking a page from, Saul Alynski does not make you brilliant, it merely makes you what You've claimed to despise.

You resorting to the insults, is a nice way of telling me I'm correct, so thank you bro! :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bahahaha!!!
Right, just because you refuse to acknowledge something or understand the context does not make it false.

All you and pulsey are boing is emulating the actions and communication tactics used by the progressive left. Just taking a page from, Saul Alynski does not make you brilliant, it merely makes you what You've claimed to despise.

You resorting to the insults, is a nice way of telling me I'm correct, so thank you bro! :)

Your brain being damaged is not an insult. It's a fact. Unless you are a liar. Did you or did you not have a brain injury?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. You voted for him.

Bird brain voted for him.

You're both Trump supporters. How fucking dumb do you have to be to vote for a guy you think is a buffoon? How fucking dumb do you have to be to vote for a guy you think is Hitler?

You two dumb fucks would invite the man you think will rape you to your house for a beer. That's how fucking dumb you have to be.

Plenty of people were willing to allow a Buffon to be president in order to keep Hilary out. Whether they were disgruntled Bernie supporters (of which I know a few) or just understood Hilary and the terrible things she would be capable of doing. Whatever the reason, people have a right point out buffoons and buffoonery no matter how they voted.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your brain being damaged is not an insult. It's a fact. Unless you are a liar. Did you or did you not have a brain injury?
Brain injury and brain damage are two different things.
But then again you're one of the two smartest men alive, so I don't need to tell you that.
But please educate me.
And don't forget all the big giant words like "retard" and "birdbrain" that tell us all what an authority you are on every subject.
My only wish is that one day I can be as smart, wise and intelligent as you and the other genius. Hahahaha!!! You think you're smart,hahaha!!!

Its Funny that you two are so sad and weak to think that couple of lonely, old, pissed off, disgruntled douchebags, calling me a retarded fat birdbrain, are supposed to really bother me. Bahahaha!!! Go ahead and type there keyboard cowboy, maybe you can think of something that really matters while you're at it. Or better yet, actually say something about how wonderful your messiah Is.(praise his name)

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plenty of people were willing to allow a Buffon to be president in order to keep Hilary out. Whether they were disgruntled Bernie supporters (of which I know a few) or just understood Hilary and the terrible things she would be capable of doing. Whatever the reason, people have a right point out buffoons and buffoonery no matter how they voted.

Freemind didn't vote for Romney to keep Obomba out and he hasn't said that's what he did this time.

Birdbrain might have voted for what he calls Hitler to keep Clinton out. It doesn't make any sense at all, but it is birdbrain. I wouldn't have.

Either way, they voted for Trump so they thought he was the best choice.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brain injury and brain damage are two different things.
But then again you're one of the two smartest men alive, so I don't need to tell you that.
But please educate me.
And don't forget all the big giant words like "retard" and "birdbrain" that tell us all what an authority you are on every subject.
My only wish is that one day I can be as smart, wise and intelligent as you and the other genius.

Explain to me how you had a brain injury without damage. This oughta be good.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Explain to me how you had a brain injury without damage. This oughta be good.
Wow something the genius does not know, I'll bet whatever answer I give I'll get told I'm wrong.

But, according to the some of the best neurologists in the country, one can have a brain injury that heals.(I was lucky to get air lifted where i did- hell, im lucky to still be on earth) Depending on the type hand severity of the injury. Since my head was cracked open on impact the brain was not given the chance to swell so badly. The month long coma is also said to have contributed to me not having long lasting effects. The spinal cord had a similar structure. If the outer layers are damaged one has a chance to make full recoverh, Because mine was completely severed the damage there is permanent.
I'm sure that answer is not good enough for you but it will have to do.
I'm guessing there is truth to the Brain thing,since I got mg EE and became a public speaker for patient advocacy post injury.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed they do....what they don't have a right to do is pervert History and lie and liken political dissent as "Hitler" just because they're too stupid, too lazy, or too uneducated to make any valid arguments....that's just fucking...retarded.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow something the genius does not know, I'll bet whatever answer I give I'll get told I'm wrong.

But, according to the some of the best neurologists in the country, one can have a brain injury that heals.(I was lucky to get air lifted where i did- hell, im lucky to still be on earth) Depending on the type hand severity of the injury. Since my head was cracked open on impact the brain was not given the chance to swell so badly. The month long coma is also said to have contributed to me not having long lasting effects. The spinal cord had a similar structure. If the outer layers are damaged one has a chance to make full recoverh, Because mine was completely severed the damage there is permanent.
I'm sure that answer is not good enough for you but it will have to do.
I'm guessing there is truth to the Brain thing,since I got mg EE and became a public speaker for patient advocacy post injury.

First, I'm sorry that happened.

Yes, the brain can heal some, in time. Lots of time. They call it elasticity Swelling can cause more damage. It's good that swelling was minimal. But, I'm afraid, a blow large enough to to crack a skull would also cause coup/contrecoup damage. It would also cause stretching of the axons throughout the brain(Diffuse axonal injury). That's all damage. No, I'm not looking any of this up.

Lots of people live fairly normal lives. A large part of which involves coping skills. Learning to do some things different. For instance a person with memory issues may write stuff down or carry a tape recorder.

I highly doubt you have no residuals. If you don't, you should donate your brain to science. Memory(working, short term, long term), executive functions, cognition, processing speed and the list goes on. A person can have deficits in one or several of these areas in varying degrees.

You'll have to forgive my doubts as I just don't see anybody with a clear head and a bit of Hitler history seriously believing what you believe. Even the people that make youtube videos and memes don't actually believe it. They write stuff like that to disparage the candidate they don't like. I spell Hillary's name as Hitlery. But I don't actually believe she is like Hitler. It's simple disrespect. That you can't tell the difference between campaign bullshit and real life leaves me to believe there is more(actually less) going on in your head than there should be. I can't take you seriously.

Last edited:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. You voted for him.

Bird brain voted for him.

You're both Trump supporters. How fucking dumb do you have to be to vote for a guy you think is a buffoon? How fucking dumb do you have to be to vote for a guy you think is Hitler?

You two dumb fucks would invite the man you think will rape you to your house for a beer. That's how fucking dumb you have to be.
I personally thought your messiah was full of shit the first time he opened his mouth. Others were more charitable than me, and may perhaps have mistakenly believed he intended to do at least some of the shit he promised. They're now bent that his handlers are basically telling them they're stupid fucks for believing any of the shit he's on record as saying.

Personally, I'll welcome anyone over to the light side that wakes up and realizes the America Drumpf sold was nothing more than a bill of goods. I suspect the bandwagon soon will overfloweth. Even you, once your cranium is liberated from your rectum, will one day be welcome.
Your laughing sounds just like crying. It hardly seems sincere when you claim you're laughing while in the same breath you are also ranting about "minority rule" and trying to paint the rest of the country that doesn't agree with you as racist. While you might be trying to laugh, it's coming out as uncontrollable sobs. But yes, the sobs are directed at me.

Your words don't match the emotion. Much like your words didn't match the point in your signature. It's been a common theme with you.
I spent a long time being kind and patient with intolerant, ignorant, bigoted, intentionally misinformed pricks like you. I realized that, as much as you are the problem, my tolerance of people like you makes me a part of the problem. You've perpetually been a petty, hateful, spite-driven and pathetically small person throughout the course of any attempt at logical discussion, and I've either humored you or turned the other cheek.

Rather than encouraging people like you and other Trumpies to become more civil, it's driven you to become more vile, spewing forth continually more horrendous diarrhea of the mouth at every time you're given the opportunity to open your gaping maw and allow the ass droppings slurped from the tookus off your favorite pundit the night before to dribble down your chin.

In sum: you've afforded any attempt at civility no quarter from day one. I'm now regretful that I spent any time at all attempting to reason with you as if you were capable of rational conversation.
in other words you got nothing....your attack on Trump has devolved or in your case evolved from idiotic snarky whinning to having to rely on obssessing on spelling...this from a numbnut who voted for a presidental candidate ....a man who not only was unable to spell Aleppo,...he had no fucking clue as to..."What is an Aleppo"..in his own words.....LOL...
and since you wanna talk about laughs after the election...let me tell you people like you have been providing a constant source of side splitters .....watching all of you crying and petting your puppies, and packing for Canada meltdowns..it's been hilarious to watch you all dealing with chronic butthurt...

oh-mythe-facebook-grammar-police-ill-just-correct-spelling-errors-because-i-have-no-valid-response-or-comeback-and-it-makes-me-feel-superior--6c0fe.png
You, sir, just don't make shit for sense. I've tried to help you formulate a coherent thought I might be able to respond to, but I'm now convinced this is a process that, much like typing a proper sentence using the English language, escapes you. Spanish is supposedly an easier tongue to grasp, maybe if we make it our national standard there's hope for folks like you yet.
Yup we voted for him.

And he LIED about what he was going to do. I guess that doesn't fucking bother you. But then you are just some fat slob, who obviously doesn't know half what they think they do, and spend your spare time milking horses and avoiding paying taxes at all costs. It's not like YOU have any vested interest in anything to begin with.

At this point, your dumb ass has failed to even point out what would be any different, had Clinton won it. This cabinet is being filled with the same type of thieves and crooks that Clinton would have packed HER cabinet with. Crap on a cracker, even the liar in chief chose the head of goldman nutsack, when he spent his time running Cruz down for his wife working there. He also recently about faced his "hardcore" stance on immigration.

So maybe you only voted for him, because he wasn't Clinton. Maybe you didn't care WHAT his platform was. But I'm pretty sure, NORMAL, and REASONABLE people, would expect this liar, to fulfill most of his campaign promises on some level. A REASONABLE person would also expect this liar, to act a little better than he currently does. He is so busy sucking the balls of the establishment while at the same time, picking childish twitter fights that he makes ALL OF US, look like idiots. Not to mention all these "picks" he is making, are the same swamp he promised to "drain". Instead of being anti-establishment, he is fact, very much establishment.

Maybe that's the norm in the trailer park you live in, but that's not normal for most of us. Normal people expect something better than what this lying idiot is delivering.
If Trump did half of what he said he was going to do, he wouldn't have been half-bad. Hell, even though I disagree with the fucker on some pretty major points, he also promised action on other fronts that would have moved our country in an undeniably positive direction. Sadly, it looks like he's at least as full of shit, if not more so, on any of the beneficial pledges and only half-kidding when it comes to the parts of his platform that are going to fuck us for decades to come.
That right there!!!
Extreme believers in both sides.
The only difference between a trump koolaide drinker; and, a liberal koolaide drinker is the flavor of the koolaide.

Both only see what They choose to see; and, having a real conversation with either is completely pointless.-unless you want laughs.

For some reason tbough, the trumpets think insults, cuss words and hostile posts will magically make people drink their koolaide. -or that will change things
The problem with the liberals is that (excepting the ones who are as crazy as the trumpettes) they try to start an argument from a factual basis. If one person believes water at room temperature is liquid and another believes it's solid, you can't start a debate from a standpoint that the science is still out on the issue...in agreeing to do so liberals fuck themselves by conceding the existence of factual reality before the clock even starts.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally thought your messiah was full of shit the first time he opened his mouth. Others were more charitable than me, and may perhaps have mistakenly believed he intended to do at least some of the shit he promised. They're now bent that his handlers are basically telling them they're stupid fucks for believing any of the shit he's on record as saying.

Personally, I'll welcome anyone over to the light side that wakes up and realizes the America Drumpf sold was nothing more than a bill of goods. I suspect the bandwagon soon will overfloweth. Even you, once your cranium is liberated from your rectum, will one day be welcome.

I spent a long time being kind and patient with intolerant, ignorant, bigoted, intentionally misinformed pricks like you. I realized that, as much as you are the problem, my tolerance of people like you makes me a part of the problem. You've perpetually been a petty, hateful, spite-driven and pathetically small person throughout the course of any attempt at logical discussion, and I've either humored you or turned the other cheek.

Rather than encouraging people like you and other Trumpies to become more civil, it's driven you to become more vile, spewing forth continually more horrendous diarrhea of the mouth at every time you're given the opportunity to open your gaping maw and allow the ass droppings slurped from the tookus off your favorite pundit the night before to dribble down your chin.

In sum: you've afforded any attempt at civility no quarter from day one. I'm now regretful that I spent any time at all attempting to reason with you as if you were capable of rational conversation.

You, sir, just don't make shit for sense. I've tried to help you formulate a coherent thought I might be able to respond to, but I'm now convinced this is a process that, much like typing a proper sentence using the English language, escapes you. Spanish is supposedly an easier tongue to grasp, maybe if we make it our national standard there's hope for folks like you yet.

If Trump did half of what he said he was going to do, he wouldn't have been half-bad. Hell, even though I disagree with the fucker on some pretty major points, he also promised action on other fronts that would have moved our country in an undeniably positive direction. Sadly, it looks like he's at least as full of shit, if not more so, on any of the beneficial pledges and only half-kidding when it comes to the parts of his platform that are going to fuck us for decades to come.

The problem with the liberals is that (excepting the ones who are as crazy as the trumpettes) they try to start an argument from a factual basis. If one person believes water at room temperature is liquid and another believes it's solid, you can't start a debate from a standpoint that the science is still out on the issue...in agreeing to do so liberals fuck themselves by conceding the existence of factual reality before the clock even starts.

You're such a silly little cunt.

1al3o5.jpg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First, I'm sorry that happened.

Yes, the brain can heal some, in time. Lots of time. They call it elasticity Swelling can cause more damage. It's good that swelling was minimal. But, I'm afraid, a blow large enough to to crack a skull would also cause coup/contrecoup damage. It would also cause stretching of the axons throughout the brain(Diffuse axonal injury). That's all damage. No, I'm not looking any of this up.

Lots of people live fairly normal lives. A large part of which involves coping skills. Learning to do some things different. For instance a person with memory issues may write stuff down or carry a tape recorder.

I highly doubt you have no residuals. If you don't, you should donate your brain to science. Memory(working, short term, long term), executive functions, cognition, processing speed and the list goes on. A person can have deficits in one or several of these areas in varying degrees.

You'll have to forgive my doubts as I just don't see anybody with a clear head and a bit of Hitler history seriously believing what you believe. Even the people that make youtube videos and memes don't actually believe it. They write stuff like that to disparage the candidate they don't like. I spell Hillary's name as Hitlery. But I don't actually believe she is like Hitler. It's simple disrespect. That you can't tell the difference between campaign bullshit and real life leaves me to believe there is more(actually less) going on in your head than there should be. I can't take you seriously.
The I'm sorry is appreciated but not necessary. It made me a better human being, so I'm thankful for it.

To the brain Injury, ill take the words of the doctors and the results of countless PET and CAT scans. My neurologist is ranked in the top 5 of the nation, I think I can trust his word.
Edit: not that any of it is anyone's business, but, since I was injured I have spent a fair amount of my spare time volunteering to help others with Injuries like mine, recover. I've also been studied and looked over by a large team of neurologist and rehab doctors. Between that and the multiple degrees earned post injury, I would say IF there are any linger ing effects, they have caused improvements.

To use my Injury as a reason I think trump is not a savior is probably the funniest thing either of you have said, and says more about you then it does about me.
I have gone out of my way severt times to explain it, but neither of you can understand that the correlation is to the rising to power of the men, not the men themselves. Not sure why you two can't grasp that or why that alone is what youre using an illustration of brain of damage....maybe im not the one with the damage

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I may be wrong here, but it looks like the one side is arguing with emotion, and the other with logic.
Emotion will just beget anger and frustration. The logic will just sit there in shock at what is being said ....and occasionally laugh.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed.

I think the four most important things that got him elected were:
1 Jobs
2 Immigration
3 Obama care
4 Indicting Hillary

Of all the people I have talked to, those points were very much the reasons the cast the vote. No one actually liked how rude he was over this whole debate thing, but they did like the fact he wasn't backing down and so they reasoned that he too would not back down on the issues he PLEDGED to fix.

To be honest, I had BIG reservations that the liar was going to do what he said after he was in office. I knew it would take much support from the House and Senate to get it done. However, I think MANY people are in disbelief at how fast Trump has done the about face on all the issues. He's not even sworn in yet, and he just says "Fuck You" to all the voters. If there is a movement to recall him from office, I will support it.

People were supposed to be sending the message that they were done with the same old same old. If he isn't going to represent that message, I've got no problem sending HIM a message we are done with lying pieces of shit.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No, it's much simpler than that. Trump won.

When you thought he had no chance you popped in once a month or so, said something smug and then ran off.

But Trump won. Now your feelers are hurt and you want to lash out. It's as plain as the nose on your face. If I was bored it would be fun to post your before and after quotes.

If he had lost, you'd be your usual smug self.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The I'm sorry is appreciated but not necessary. It made me a better human being, so I'm thankful for it.

To the brain innury, ill take the words of the doctors and the results of countless PET and CAT scans. My neurologist is ranked in the top 5 of the nation, I think I can trust his word.

PET and CAT scans will not detect or quantify cognitive deficits. Neuropsychological testing by a Neuropsychologist is required to detect and quantify cognitive deficits.

Just like an xray or MRI cannot determine how strong an arm is, a PET or CAT scan cannot determine how smart a brain is. They won't determine functional impairment.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
PET and CAT scans will not detect or quantify cognitive deficits. Neuropsychological testing by a Neuropsychologist is required to detect and quantify cognitive deficits.

Just like an xray or MRI cannot determine how strong an arm is, a PET or CAT scan cannot determine how smart a brain is. They won't determine functional impairment.
This line of posts about my injury from you are the funniest yet.
You honestly think you know more about my brain than a team of neurologists led by one of the best in the nation?
A team that specializes in traumatic brain and spinal cord injury?
This is hysterical But typical, rather than justify your own position discredit everything i say as the rambelings of a TBI patient and post quips you took from Google.
How about explain how each of the saviors apostles(cabinet picks) are so great and why.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This line of posts about my injury from you are the funniest yet.
You honestly think you know more about my brain than a team of neurologists led by one of the best in the nation?
A team that specializes in traumatic brain and spinal cord injury?
This is hysterical But typical, rather than justify your own position discredit everything i say as the rambelings of a TBI patient and post quips you took from Google.
How about explain how each of the saviors apostles(cabinet picks) are so great and why.

I didn't take anything from google. I help veterans with TBI. Therefore, I've literally spent years and years researching the subject. The VA used to deny veteran claims for benefits because imaging does not detect microscopic diffuse brain damage that comes from Diffuse axonal injury. Several years ago, during the height of Afghanistan and Iraq, the VA faced with a large number of vets living through blasts that would have killed them in previous wars due to equipment upgrades, had to do a better job of detecting the brain injuries involved in such blasts.

Literally thousands of vets were being denied treatment for their TBI's because imaging does not fully detect them. The VA, after extensive research at the leading TBI center in the world, switched to neuropsych testing. But, the VA sucks and lots of people with problems were not getting tested. My first advice for anybody having problems is to have neuropsych testing. Imaging will not do. It will not detect cognitive deficits.

And yes, I discredit your ramblings. You are claiming to have no residuals. That's quite unlikely. You might be doing well despite your residuals but that is not the same as not having residuals. The residuals will have an effect on cognitive ability.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't take anything from google. I help veterans with TBI. Therefore, I've literally spent years and years researching the subject. The VA used to deny veteran claims for benefits because imaging does not detect microscopic diffuse brain damage that comes from Diffuse axonal injury. Several years ago, during the height of Afghanistan and Iraq, the VA faced with a large number of vets living through blasts that would have killed them in previous wars due to equipment upgrades, had to do a better job of detecting the brain injuries involved in such blasts.

Literally thousands of vets were being denied treatment for their TBI's because imaging does not fully detect them. The VA, after extensive research at the leading TBI center in the world, switched to neuropsych testing. But, the VA sucks and lots of people with problems were not getting tested. My first advice for anybody having problems is to have neuropsych testing. Imaging will not do. It will not detect cognitive deficits.

And yes, I discredit your ramblings. You are claiming to have no residuals. That's quite unlikely. You might be doing well despite your residuals but that is not the same as not having residuals. The residuals will have an effect on cognitive ability.
Wow... I just got diagnosed on a vape forum, during a political discussion By a horse trainer that moonlights as a candy striper. The best part is, he sincerely thinks he knows more than the team of doctors.

Yeah, your diagnosis will be taken much more seriously than the professional team I have been with since day 1
Did a horse kick you in the head recently? Oh I forgot, you ready believe your own horseshit.
Seriously

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow... I just got diagnosed on a vape forum, during a political discussion By a horse trainer that moonlights as a candy striper.
Yeah, your diagnosis will be taken much more seriously than the professional team I have been with since day1.
Did a horse kick you in the head recently?

I didn't diagnose you. I suggested you are lying about your cognitive deficits. Your "professional team" is not posting. You are. You can say whatever you want, it doesn't make it true. Especially when you have a vested interest in minimizing your deficits.

In other words, your ridiculous postings coincide with a history of brain trauma. It all comes together.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't diagnose you. I suggested you are lying about your cognitive deficits. Your "professional team" is not posting. You are. You can say whatever you want, it doesn't make it true. Especially when you have a vested interest in minimizing your deficits.

In other words, your ridiculous postings coincide with a history of brain trauma. It all comes together.
Bahahaha!!!! That from the one that is a hero in his own mind. Typical though, another piece of crap tactic from Saul Alynski, discredit the other side and ask for the impossible.

Such a horses ass, any response will just become childish bullshit.
I'm still waiting for you or the other douchebag to day why these cabinet picks are so great and you're using your armchair neurology degree to tell everyone I'm brain damaged . They can decide on their own what they think, its not worth the time nor the energy, and if you think k your opinion of me matters at all, you are more delusional than mad hatter.

What a narcisistical loon.
Sees a comparison between the way Hitler and Trump rose to power makes me permanently brain damaged.
How that makes any sense to anyone outside of a horses ass is beyond me.
Thats about equivalent to saying that billionaire asshole would be a wonderful president and savior of human kind.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sees a comparison between the way Hitler and Trump rose to power makes me permanently brain damaged.

Actually, it's the opposite. Being brain damaged makes you see a comparison between the way Hitler and Trump rose to power.

Thats about equivalent to saying that billionaire asshole would be a wonderful president and savior of human kind.

Nobody says that.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually, it's the opposite. Being brain damaged makes you see a comparison between the way Hitler and Trump rose to power.

Nobody says that.
I rest my case

Now that I'm putting you back on ignore, I ask that you please do the same.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nobody says that.
I was going to suggest just his native stupidity, or inbreeding, but brain damaged would also explain it.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was going to suggest just his native stupidity, or inbreeding, but brain damged would also explain it.
It would explain a pair of miserable, lonely, old men, with nothing of value to offer a conversation; yet, continue to chime in and berrate people who don't worship their Savior.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would explain a pair of miserable, lonely, old men, with nothing of value to offer a conversation; yet, continue to chime in and berrate people who don't worship their Savior.
So, unless I indulge your mental abberations that Trump is Hitler..it means I worship him....thats quite a leap of logic...you can see how nobody takes you seriously.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, unless I indulge your mental abberations that Trump is Hitler..it means I worship him....thats quite a leap of logic...you can see how nobody takes you seriously.
Bahahaha!!!
I did not say that he was Hitler, the fact that you are so convinced that I did tells me that you are the one with the brain damage. I've only spelled it out countless times now, its old hat, get over yourself and actually read what I wrote rather than make it say what you want.

Reading that other shit stain of a thread tells me you worship Trump.-it tells a lot of people that you think he is a new Jesus.

As to no one taking me seriously, its the Internet. The day anything a grumpy, miserable keyboard cowboy says something that effects me is the day I need to unplug.
I'm lucky to have the life I have in the real world, with actual humans to interact with. You should climb out of your bunker and try it sometime. All you and the other trumpette, are is merely a pair of marienettes and comic relief for me.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bahahaha!!!
I did not say that he was Hitler, the fact that you are so convinced that I did tells me that you are the one with the brain damage. I've only spelled it out countless times now, its old hat, get over yourself and actually read what I wrote rather than make it say what you want.

Reading that other shit stain of a thread tells me you worship Trump.-it tells a lot of people that you think he is a new Jesus.

As to no one taking me seriously, its the Internet. The day anything a grumpy, miserable keyboard cowboy says something that effects me is the day I need to unplug.
I'm lucky to have the life I have in the real world, with actual humans to interact with. You should climb out of your bunker and try it sometime. All you and the other trumpette, are is merely a pair of marienettes and comic relief for me.
Yeah..brain damage ....although I suspect your gene pool wasn't olympic size either....bunker.... hell bitch this california we don't even have basements....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol...
NOT NICE

Its not my fault I'm brain damaged; and, can't form a rational thought.
- wonder what the, "twitter In cheif's," excuse is.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did the BRAIN EXPERTS come to a conclusion. About ur brain?
EY CALL ME

Lmao, according to the head of neurology with Touro, Ochsner and LSU; as well as, the founder of the Louisiana Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury association, I have a complete and full recovery. But, according to the horse inseminating candy striper and bunker dwelling angry old man, I am permanently brain damaged; because, I don't follow the tweeter-in-cheif.

Not sure who I should listen to. :crazy:

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rick Perry for energy secretary.
Hope he knows which part of government he works in.

Way to go for the tweeter-in- cheif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! That's like asking the Hamburgler to stop stealing hamburgers.

Did these Senators forget who was the first state to kill ejuice? Pence happily killed it for Indiana. What the fuck makes anyone think Pence will fight for it in Washington?

THE FUCK!!! Another WISHFUL THINKING

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao, according to the head of neurology with Touro, Ochsner and LSU; as well as, the founder of the Louisiana Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injury association, I have a complete and full recovery. But, according to the horse inseminating candy striper and bunker dwelling angry old man, I am permanently brain damaged; because, I don't follow the tweeter-in-cheif.

LOL
HORSE INSEMINATING HAHAHA
BUNKER DWELLING!? I remember talks of that...
Ahhhhhh sorry I'm too slow to catch up WHAT and who you referring to...
Good morning bird brain...LOL #twitterinchief

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL
HORSE INSEMINATING HAHAHA
BUNKER DWELLING!? I remember talks of that...
Ahhhhhh sorry I'm too slow to catch up WHAT and who you referring to...
Good morning bird brain...LOL #twitterinchief

Morning bro!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You should listen to yourself. Gary thinks he made a full and complete recovery too. :teehee:

He's good guy and endearing, but not somebody I'd take life choice advice from.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

ej1024

VU Donator