Become a Patron!

Griffin

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Tax Time Budget my friend...Just as I was sick of waiting for it. I had almost everything saved in the cart on multiple sites for days before it was sent to my account and I ordered it directly afterwards....
Im most excited for the Exodus, the Alienware M14X and the Kimber TLE II...
That's smart, stock up while you have the money to do so..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...Ej thats your opinion....

My opinion if it holds any weight:
I would suggest the Diablo if not the Griffin, its the only other tank I would consider buying again. The MT Tank...well has sat on the shelf since the first day it came and that goes for many others. Keep in mind I have built almost every type of build that can fit into all the RTA's and tried them with varying amounts of wattage, some were decent, some were okay, some really weren't good at all but they all lacked in one area or another and they got shelved for those reasons. I find the Griffin and Diablo a true Jack-of-all-trades and they lack in flaws, they can be built for any type of vape and they are easily maintained and filled. Building on them requires little effort and the amount of room is great (MT is lacking here). The wicking is simple and can be done by untrained monkeys (MT also lacking here). The airflow is adjustable and is smooth and stays put (MT also lacks this...) It has topfill that is super easy and fast, and juice control for use with thinner liquids. The price tag makes it hard to turn away for anyone also.

The Diablo is a Griffin thats shorter, holds more juice but lacks airflow control/juice control and it has about 2/3's the amount of build room available but for the clone's $12 price tag it cant be beat. I will be ordering 3-4 more of these in both 2ml and 5ml sizes.

Its too bad you got one that has a flaw, its the only flaw so far and thats because it wasnt made to the correct specification and tolerances.
Raymo2u thats your opinion...

Diablo rta... No Thank YOU..
Gtank? I highly suggest getting it, not everybody will like it, it's not a perfect,flawless RTA like how you describe it..
You like it cuz your giant fused,alien,zipper coils fit in The chamber ok, BUT YOU claimed The others tanks are falsely advertise BECAUSE ur giant coils wont fit? Come ON NOW... again NOT everybody vapes Like YOU, YOU are a unique vaper!! I bought coils from you, it burnt my damn mouth, u don't like mods that have amp limit, I get it!!

RTAS
GTANK, I don't use the wide chuff, I use the 510 drip tip adapter, that chamber on the Griffin is too damn big that it just doesn't produced the flavor I'm looking for.. yeah yeah surface area ,I get it ,build big? BUT again we didn't agree WITH VVV so IM NOT gonna elaborate ON THAT!
Subjective dude...

MTANKS ..Yes sir I pick em over the GTANK, flavor chucker,no dry hits,very easy to wick, but like what I said before,IF YOU DONT Know KAYFUN RULE, l HIGHLY SUGGEST GET something else!!

YOU HEARD OF SERPENT RTA???
My go to TANK MTL all day.
My Mtanks are my chucker especially thicker juices, I mean OHW 80/20 sugary juice the Griffin for me can't wick it right, not enough airflow for the way I chuck clouds..
We can go on and on about this but all I'm saying is NOT EVERYBODY VAPES LIKE YOU RAY... break-19 stop liking without reading the comments, and clean ur coils!

Vape On

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Gtank? I highly suggest getting it, not everybody will like it, it's not a perfect,flawless RTA like how you describe it..
You like it cuz your giant fused,alien,zipper coils fit in The chamber ok, BUT YOU claimed The others tanks are falsely advertise BECAUSE ur giant coils wont fit? Come ON NOW... again NOT everybody vapes Like YOU, YOU are a unique vaper!! I bought coils from you, it burnt my damn mouth, u don't like mods that have amp limit, I get it!!

RTAS
GTANK, I don't use the wide chuff, I use the 510 drip tip adapter, that chamber on the Griffin is too damn big that it just doesn't produced the flavor I'm looking for.. yeah yeah surface area ,I get it ,build big? BUT again we didn't agree WITH VVV so IM NOT gonna elaborate ON THAT!
Subjective dude...

MTANKS ..Yes sir I pick em over the GTANK, flavor chucker,no dry hits,very easy to wick, but like what I said before,IF YOU DONT Know KAYFUN RULE, l HIGHLY SUGGEST GET something else!!

My Mtanks are my chucker especially thicker juices, I mean OHW 80/20 sugary juice the Griffin for me can't wick it right, not enough airflow for the way I chuck clouds..
We can go on and on about this but all I'm saying is NOT EVERYBODY VAPES LIKE YOU RAY... break-19 stop liking without reading the comments, and clean ur coils!

Vape On
Are you our next Magoo?
Saying the same over about my coils is stupid on your part and makes me wonder about your sanity, or worse.. Now your telling me what posts to like..I used to like you, but it's all over now, till you get a grip...lolol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you our next Magoo?
Saying the same over about my coils is stupid on your part and makes me wonder about your sanity, or worse.. Now your telling me what posts to like..I used to like you, but it's all over now, till you get a grip...lolol

I thought i was magoo long time ago, only real folks gets me. I keep it real, I don't disrespect peeps, I'm me bro, and you know it!!

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

RTAS
Subjective dude...

Vape On
Again, Flaws are what makes the RTA lacking, Your once again using judgments to get your point across with no real point standing behind them. If its difficult to fill thats a flaw, if it doesnt have juice control thats a flaw, it it requires perfection for use its a flaw...
I do complain that most RTA's wont hold the coils I enjoy in them but that doesnt make or break them, its usually more then that along with it, I would consider this a limitation, not a flaw as mentioned before. I own a Kayfun Pawns and Kayfun lite, the wicking isnt what I would call relative.
The Serpent RTA is a completely different RTA altogether, made for Single Coils and MTL....your comparing apples and oranges now...
I am glad you have your opinion but keeping it to the same topic and making clear fact based points is what Im trying to accomplish, I could throw a bunch of pointless reasons out to make things look bad but Im only pointing out things that the RTA's are limited to and flawed with. These are not perspectives or judgment calls, this are things in the design that could be improved and changed for better function overall...

You can stop with the childish banter...its not helping your case.
Im actually vaping a Fountain V2 with Dual Coil 5 Wrap 26g/2mm ID (.48 Ohms) at 75w...That itself seems to take away everything you claim.
Your backtracking with Break-19's coil pick for what reason? Acting like a fool isnt going to make people feel you won an argument. Your just repeating what you've said already, somehow that makes that RTA a chucker? Any RTA can throw some clouds or flavor, it all depends on your build, airflow, and your power levels...This is why your point is moot on which TANK chucks or not...I am basing all Ive said on things that make a Tank easy to use and with the least amount of problems and limitations, thats it. Yes in the Backround is the Balrog Kit and its at 40w/500°F with the NI200 Coil...
20160214_202631.jpg

I am not sure if your being silly or being serious, I myself am being serious as this is what I do so others dont end up wasting money like I did for quite sometime. People that are starting up and are looking for help can just go buy something else if it doesnt work out for them and I remember that very well. After watching glowing reviews of garbage or things that wouldnt make my cut I decided I would do comparisons myself and try to make it easier for others that are trying to get a decent setup with the least amount of issues and most bang for their buck.
Something Simple to use, something without limitations, something thats cost efficient, something that isnt finicky could be built and used by anyone in any range of resistance. The Griffin and the Diablo are those tanks that make the cut so far, the VCMT and MT RTA arent too far behind but I wouldnt suggest them first.

I do LOVE my larger coils for flavor intensity and warmth...nothing really matches them without being tooo hott. I like a slow warm ram up that makes for a mouthful of vapor almost so thick you could chew it....you wont get that from anything else....a Dual Parallel ramps too quickly and will burn your mouth trying to get the same thing and the same goes for any other coil under a Fused Clapton....This doesnt mean I can get usable vapes from anything lower then those coils...

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again, Flaws are what makes the RTA lacking, Your once again using judgments to get your point across with no real point standing behind them. If its difficult to fill thats a flaw, if it doesnt have juice control thats a flaw, it it requires perfection for use its a flaw...
I do complain that most RTA's wont hold the coils I enjoy in them but that doesnt make or break them, its usually more then that along with it, I would consider this a limitation, not a flaw as mentioned before. I own a Kayfun Pawns and Kayfun lite, the wicking isnt what I would call relative.
The Serpent RTA is a completely different RTA altogether, made for Single Coils and MTL....your comparing apples and oranges now...
I am glad you have your opinion but keeping it to the same topic and making clear fact based points is what Im trying to accomplish, I could throw a bunch of pointless reasons out to make things look bad but Im only pointing out things that the RTA's are limited to and flawed with. These are not perspectives or judgment calls, this are things in the design that could be improved and changed for better function overall...

You can stop with the childish banter...its not helping your case.
Im actually vaping a Fountain V2 with Dual Coil 5 Wrap 26g/2mm ID (.48 Ohms) at 75w...That itself seems to take away everything you claim.
Your backtracking with Break-19's coil pick for what reason? Acting like a fool isnt going to make people feel you won an argument. Your just repeating what you've said already, somehow that makes that RTA a chucker? Any RTA can throw some clouds or flavor, it all depends on your build, airflow, and your power levels...This is why your point is moot on which TANK chucks or not...I am basing all Ive said on things that make a Tank easy to use and with the least amount of problems and limitations, thats it.
View attachment 41138
I'm not arguing dude, I thought we are talking??
If call this arguing then that's U
RAYMO2u
Break-19 knows me better than what you think is trying to win argument, and again I don't take this as an argument this just simple talking for me!
RTAS
I'm glad u aware of the serpent RTA!
AGAIN,not everybody vapes like you...
and dude really you think there's contest here,,? Really
OK YOU WIN...

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im just going to click on a different page...Good luck to the OP on finding what works for you!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im just going to click on a different page...Good luck to the OP on finding what works for you!
Go to the Gemini RTA page... I'm surprise u ain't there yet, ur Griffin has another competition..
It's all good man....

Vape On

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a good idea, I'm out of here too,
BTW Ray hope you wouldn't mind if I sent you a PM concerning on how to set up those claptons in the Griffin when they come in. Thanks bro

tomkp

Member For 4 Years
I wish it wasnt presidents day and most of my mail is at the Hub waiting for tomorrow for delivery:
Hohm Wrecker G2
GeekVape 521 #2
Black Griffin #3
X Cube II #2
300ft each of every gauge wire between 22g-38g
Vape Mat
Alienware M14x Extreme
Efest LUC6 6 Bay Charger
10 Samsung 25R5's
5 Bags of Cotton Bacon V2
HP Netbook 12"
Samsug Galaxy Tab 8
Samsung Galaxy SIIII
20 304 SS M2.5x4mm Grub Screws
10 304 SS HRC55 M2.5x4mm Grub Screws

Still in the Mail:
Black/Gold Twisted Messes RDA
Black Cthulhu V2 RTA
Double Vision RDA
Black Diablo 2.5ml RTA
Brass Diablo Box Mod
Exodus Box Mod
Kimber TLE II Pro 1911
Kimber Fobus Holster
VZ Operators II Dirty Olive Drab Grips
A Literal Fuck Ton of juice from VVV, Ejuice Mafia and Five Fold Vapors.
and thats just what I remember that Ive ordered..

Its going to be a large Vape Mail post tomorrow :cool: and a few days later
Now that's a wonderful Xmas type of mail to receive lol

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

nellytron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
My black griffin has the same issue, namely a sloppy juice control ring. I put dental floss in the gap between the juice ring and air control ring. This helped a heap. The other day I pulled it back out and a clear seal came out with it (in three pieces). Was kinda hoping I would be able to take it apart and see if I could replace the seal (it now leaks a little), but no luck so far.
Also, it seems since you cannot take the base apart there is no way to replace the peek insulator. I can find no physical way to remove the positive post. I removed the adjustable 510 pin and its rubber grommet, but nothing else is removable.

I have no problems at all with my silver version and will likely just buy another black one.

Cheers, Neil.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish it wasnt presidents day and most of my mail is at the Hub waiting for tomorrow for delivery:
Hohm Wrecker G2
GeekVape 521 #2
Black Griffin #3
X Cube II #2
300ft each of every gauge wire between 22g-38g
Vape Mat
Alienware M14x Extreme
Efest LUC6 6 Bay Charger
10 Samsung 25R5's
5 Bags of Cotton Bacon V2
HP Netbook 12"
Samsug Galaxy Tab 8
Samsung Galaxy SIIII
20 304 SS M2.5x4mm Grub Screws
10 304 SS HRC55 M2.5x4mm Grub Screws
Still in the Mail:
Black/Gold Twisted Messes RDA
Black Cthulhu V2 RTA
Double Vision RDA
Black Diablo 2.5ml RTA
Brass Diablo Box Mod
Exodus Box Mod
Kimber TLE II Pro 1911
Kimber Fobus Holster
VZ Operators II Dirty Olive Drab Grips
A Literal Fuck Ton of juice from VVV, Ejuice Mafia and Five Fold Vapors.
and thats just what I remember that Ive ordered..
Its going to be a large Vape Mail post tomorrow and a few days later

FFS @raymo2u , I just jizzed in my pants a little :oops:..........soooo, Imma need this exact order too please and thanks! :D hahaha in my dreams maybe, don't got that kind of loot :( lol, that's a damn good haul, literally 80% of those things are on my to-get list too, we must have good taste :p Almost had my hands on a Black Griffin, but the fucker bought the last one like 2 minutes before I showed up AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH:mad:
Soon the precious will be mine

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
FFS @raymo2u , I just jizzed in my pants a little :oops:..........soooo, Imma need this exact order too please and thanks! :D hahaha in my dreams maybe, don't got that kind of loot :( lol, that's a damn good haul, literally 80% of those things are on my to-get list too, we must have good taste :p Almost had my hands on a Black Griffin, but the fucker bought the last one like 2 minutes before I showed up AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH:mad:
Soon the precious will be mine
Waiting for the Mailman today for some of my orders...Keep posted on the VapeMail thread..

mkmnrm76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
61d8f64c1198e6697cf0e4a877ff683f.jpg
My Griffin with dotmod tip and my Hooligan Duel SX 350j v2......

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors