HANAA MODZ Pack DNA 30 Style Mod Group Buy $43.90

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What does anyone think of fasttech's zna style clone?
http://www.fasttech.com/product/1831500
Hard to tell. Pics are not too flattering, but that is often the case. Wish they would give more info on chip and manufacturer. Still liking the one from Vapers Mark for $20 more.
Having said that... I bought the Focal Hana clone. Figured it would be an relatively inexpensive option for now, unless it dies in a few weeks or days. :D..:)..o_O..:(..:mad:
Want to let the smoke clear a bit on all the new stuff and see whats lasting and where prices end up.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to tell. Pics are not too flattering, but that is often the case. Wish they would give more info on chip and manufacturer. Still liking the one from Vapers Mark for $20 more.
Having said that... I bought the Focal Hana clone. Figured it would be an relatively inexpensive option for now, unless it dies in a few weeks or days. :D..:)..o_O..:(..:mad:
Want to let the smoke clear a bit on all the new stuff and see whats lasting and where prices end up.
Yes. I've bought a few things from ft where it didn't look that flattering in the pic but I knew it was a good mod so I bought it. I won't buy their zna clone however just because I don't need it. Whatever it offers or whatever it can do I already have mods that can do that.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess when Joe emails me to get my address and sends me a VaporShark, my problems will be over. It could happen!

L

Lighty269

I guess when Joe emails me to get my address and sends me a VaporShark, my problems will be over. It could happen!

Not so sure about that, I have yet to see the real person who has won and post a thank you on here. Seems some of these folks who win don't care to post a thank you to these great folks. Should be a part of the rules...

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not so sure about that, I have yet to see the real person who has won and post a thank you on here. Seems some of these folks who win don't care to post a thank you to these great folks. Should be a part of the rules...
Forced gratitude is just lip service.
I know on ModEnvy they ask winners to post pics on FB page. Never looked to see....

To be clear, I have not won a VaporShark... yet :p

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vaporshark give away and the juice giveaways are through the mod envy team which is part of the vaporjoe network so they ask you to post your winnings on their Facebook group which was made for the program. Seen plenty of posts but you have to go onto Facebook. You're only asked to post in one place. They don't burden winners to announce it on multiple platforms

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I won all the vaporsharks which is why I'm keeping quiet about it
Confused Dude say: He who has too many sharks will soon be bit in the arse!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Confused Dude say: He who has too many sharks will soon be bit in the arse!
Very clever lol.

On a serious note, you mentioned earlier about waiting for hype to settle before pulling the trigger on something. I think you're right. The shark has been bigged up big time. By all counts it seems one of the best and most reliable mods out there. But with hype comes price. At one time I'd join in the thrill of "take my money - must have it now". But I've learned now that if all the mods drop so much in price (sometimes in a relatively short space of time), then we're having our vulnerabilities preyed on and I'm just not that gullible anymore.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're so right. It's the communities 'need' to have it now that keeps the prices up. It's also why new stuff comes so fast and furious. Doesn't matter what it is or the cost, there will be enough buy it to make it beneficial to manufacturers and sellers. Shinyitus is our own worst enemy.
That's why I went with the Focal box for now. Not crazy about the form-factor, but let's me dip my toe into the dna world without completely emptying the piggy bank. Besides, other must have stuff will help with that.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FWIW, these are back up for another FC group buy at $43.90. Blue and red can be had for $48.88 if you don't want to wait until the group buy ends for shipping. GB ends in 6 days.

I'm on week three using my HANAA box as my primary mod. It has been rock solid. It's good enough that I'll be ordering a second one.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FWIW, these are back up for another FC group buy at $43.90. Blue and red can be had for $48.88 if you don't want to wait until the group buy ends for shipping. GB ends in 6 days.

I'm on week three using my HANAA box as my primary mod. It has been rock solid. It's good enough that I'll be ordering a second one.

Actually you can get the blue or red cheaper than the group buy, if use coupon code 'FCVAPINGCHEAP' you get it for $43.99 and don't have to pay for tracking, I know because I got a blue one coming ;)

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just found out my DNA 30 clone from this same group buy goes to 35w and the power setting round robins but it stops when it reaches 7w, it takes another click for it to jump to 35w. It does the same when going from 35w to 7w.. Anyone else have one that does the same?

VU Sponsors