Vape On

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok If someone from scandabfuckme said
I'm a dude with a vagina? Would you not check on that? We Americans use Chinese shit every fucking day, I'm not sure what kind of stuff u use over in whatever the fuck u are, we are entitled to investigate shit, we don't just DONT SAY OOPS IT EXPLODED WHEN HE WAS SUCKING ON A CHINESE MOD and stay the fuck quiet!!! We want to know why how where when and who, in this case this experienced dumb fuck was using un married 18650 batts, we emphasized it enough to all VAPERS that YOU NEED TO MARRY UR 18650s, but this DUMB FUCK GOT TO EXCITED TO USE HIS BRAND NEW CHINESE SHITLY MADE MOD THAT HE INSTALLED AN unmarried 18650!! Now, who's fault is that??
And this shit happens all the time, not only in the sacnthefuckme it happens here in the USA as well,and we ask why who where when and how, now if u hate the chinese manufacturers so much then buy sacnthefuckme products if you can find one!!! We don't defend Chinese shit, we just don't like dumb experience VAPER that won't marry batteries and tell the world that his mod exploded.. You get it now?

Vape On
Finally someone makes sense and cares to explain that fucking phenomenon, enlightening and useful. still you must admit that these products are designed with negligence and sometimes by people who doesn't know what the fuck they are doing, and then manufactured like shit which increases their risk ... no way around that no matter how many errors users make

Last edited:

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would you care to explain what this word means exactly? i have seen the word "troll" being thrown around since the emergence of Internet 2.0 and user-generated content, never understood what the fuck it ever meant, care to define what a troll is what do they do that bothers others so much?

According to Google "A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore."

THE ONLY TROLL I KNOW OF IS THIS

troll-dolls.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally someone makes sense and cares to explain that fucking phenomenon, enlightening and useful. still you must admit that these products are designed with negligence and sometimes with people who doesn't know what the fuck they are doing, and then manufactured like shit which increases their risk ... no way around that no matter how many errors users make
I had a lot of products from China that came to me shitty
KBOX 120 dirty paint is coming off the 510
My cuboid won't turn on with my Samsung,lg batts only purple effest
Fuchai sky blue paint is chipping away
My black RX is not reading ohms correctly, the white/green RX is flawless
Griffin tank the grub nutts are shitty
Serpent tank was oily when I got it
My mutation tanks are flawless
EVIC 60 watts will cut me if I'm not careful,the edges are sharp,
I avoid clone RDAS I won't say WHY
etccccc etcccc with that being said, I still love my toys they ain't perfect but they are good cheap shit!!!
You will get shitty products anywhere in the world, and yes the Chinese manufacturers are known To practice NEGLIGENCE...
So stop crying about ur CUBOID and get another one!!!

Vape On

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
etccccc etcccc with that being said, I still love my toys they ain't perfect but they are good cheap shit!!!
You will get shitty products anywhere in the world, and yes the Chinese manufacturers are known To practice NEGLIGENCE...

Vape On
Did you buy new grub nuts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Vape On
I like your post truly with one BIG ASS reservation, > "So stop crying about ur CUBOID and get another one!!!" < GET ANOTHER ONE? YOU'VE GOT TO BE ABSOLUTELY KIDDING ME, one fundamental distinguishing property of the human race from most other species that have ever walked this earth is their ABILITY TO LEARN FROM THE PAST, learn form mistakes and correct them, i know so much better now than to give this piece of shit another try, if the Cuboid was the last mod on earth i would consider quitting vaping than getting one. so much better options out there, even all other Joyetech products are better than this one.

I don't get it, what is up with Kanger being unable to put proper paint/finish on their products for years? all my Kanger products be it tanks or mods have paint coming off, why can't they fucking figure this out until now?

they are good cheap shit!!!
CHEAP is the keyword here, i will make sure that all my future Chinese crap is purchased directly from China so that the "CHEAP" condition applies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like your post truly with one BIG ASS reservation, > "So stop crying about ur CUBOID and get another one!!!" < GET ANOTHER ONE? YOU'VE GOT TO BE ABSOLUTELY KIDDING ME, one fundamental distinguishing property of the human race from most other species that have ever walked this earth is their ABILITY TO LEARN FROM THE PAST, learn form mistakes and correct them, i know so much better now than to give this piece of shit another try, if the Cuboid was the last mod on earth i would consider quitting vaping than getting one. so much better options out there, even all other Joyetech products are better than this one.

I don't get it, what is up with Kanger being unable to put proper paint/finish on their products for years? all my Kanger products be it tanks or mods have paint coming off, why can't they fucking figure this out until now?

CHEAP is the keyword here, i will make sure that all my future Chinese crap is purchased directly from China so that the "CHEAP" condition applies.
I agree with the KANGER COMMENT, but dude it's working
Cheap? Because of competition dude...buy ur future mod from GEARBEST so u have something to cry about when u get it in 2017 Hahahah ur fucking hilarious VAPOMIZER!!! Shit

Vape On

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with the KANGER COMMENT, but dude it's working
Cheap? Because of competition dude...buy ur future mod from GEARBEST so u have something to cry about when u get it in 2017 Hahahah ur fucking hilarious VAPOMIZER!!! Shit

Vape On
I can wait, no problem, it is not that bad, waiting 3 weeks for a mod is not going to be the end of the world, not a crying matter. some use DHL, 3-5 busienss days delivery ...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can wait, no problem, it is not that bad, waiting 3 weeks for a mod is not going to be the end of the world, not a crying matter. some use DHL, 3-5 busienss days delivery ...
Si what DID u Get ?

Vape On

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vendor I bought my cubiod from insists I don't know how to use batteries and refuses to return it, i also managed to drop my mech box and twisted messes in the mud. It has not been a good week for vaping.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i'm sick of changing batteries .. going to hook it up to my car battery ... should last me a day or two..

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Si what DID u Get ?

Vape On
As of now, the IPV5 and iStick TC100W looking the best, will most probably get both, still my research is not conclusive , candidate retailers are HeavensGifts, Fasttech, Efun or 3fvape

Also researching some RTAs/Tanks to include in my order
My short list:
GeekVape Griffin RTA
UD Bellus
Herakles plus
UWELL Rafale with VRBA

Don't get a cuboid. I LITERALLY just got it yesterday and soon as I got home, I put my batteries in and it wouldn't turn on unless I pushed the battery door. To make things even worse the pin that suppose to make contact to the door just completely fell off. So hopefully I can get a return. I'm most likely not going to get a Cuboid again. I'm gonna try for the reuleaux but the 3 battery thing is a turn off...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't get a cuboid. I LITERALLY just got it yesterday and soon as I got home, I put my batteries in and it wouldn't turn on unless I pushed the battery door. To make things even worse the pin that suppose to make contact to the door just completely fell off. So hopefully I can get a return. I'm most likely not going to get a Cuboid again. I'm gonna try for the reuleaux but the 3 battery thing is a turn off...

Because you got a lemon out of the thousands that have been sold no one should buy one? That's reasonable :rolleyes:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sucks, you will be missing a really nice mod. Were you able to recover the pin?

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouch. I have a Cuboid and like most it's been flawless. The screen, menu, battery door, 510 and overall function of the Cuboid has been rock solid. The only thing I don't like about it is the weight. It isn't fair to judge it based on a defective pin. A lot of $200 mods occasionally have bad parts. If you like the design of the Cuboid you should be very happy as long as you end up with a normal one.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Don't get a cuboid. I LITERALLY just got it yesterday and soon as I got home, I put my batteries in and it wouldn't turn on unless I pushed the battery door. To make things even worse the pin that suppose to make contact to the door just completely fell off.
There are many good arguments for choosing something other than a Cuboid, IMO, but your getting a lemon hardly qualifies. Now if a lot of people had been registering similar complaints we'd have something.

I'm gonna try for the reuleaux but the 3 battery thing is a turn off...
It's a very nice mod, with a reputation nearly on-par with the eVic-VTC Mini's, but I agree: Three batteries is a bit much.

There are many dual-18650 mods on the market, now, so you're not stuck with just the two choices.

Dual-18650 mods (list is not exhaustive--just the ones I've looked at):
  • Vaporesso Tarot 200W TC Mod
  • Kanger KBox 120W or 200W TC Box Mod
  • Wismec/Vapor Flask Classic 150W
  • Pioneer4you IPV5 200W
  • Joyetech Cuboid
And a couple 26650 mods (list not exhaustive):
  • VaporFlask Stout
  • Wismec Beyondvape Centurian
Do you even need that much power capacity? TBH: Most vapers do not. If you don't: An eVic-VTC Mini is pretty much unbeatable.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've purchased 3 Cuboids. One for myself, one for my girl, and one for a friend. All of them work flawlessly. By this guy's logic if you have one bad apple in the barrel then you throw out the whole barrel of apples. Really? Smfh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
^^^ Yes, what they said...Anything mass produced can have a lemon on occasion. You just happen to get one of those lemons...Mine have been a pleasure to use.

VU Sponsors