Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes global warming is real. But only the business/companies that pay the EPA get to destroy it. Remind you of anything else?
Exactly, now that we have moved past the unproductive tail biting activity of denial of Climate Change...we can then actually do something.

The same groups behind the lobbying against Climate Change are the same companies that lobby for Big Tobacco and Big Pharma...I will refrain from calling out what groups...all I gotta say is follow the money. It usually is under the umbrella of "Free Enterprise" basically, if you are rich...you are fine and can be successful at your enterprise. "It costs to play"...sound familiar...oh and my personal fave"Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" while me and my rich boy group continue to profit on that nearly impossible feat. Everyone needs someone..it's just that when you are part of "the club" those you know have dough to get your enterprise off the ground :)

Lemme stop...time to get back vaping. These are just hot button issues!

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey guys I have question why we need Curve ....... ? I am using SS316L 0.4ohms Samsung 25R batteries never changed the curve but wasn't sure why we need? Could someone please explain. Thanks in advance

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not into all this science stuff. All I know is its 92 degrees in NYC today and I'm sweating my ass off. I can't turn on the AC because John Kerry says that AC units kill more people than terrorists. So being the good liberal Nyer you all know me as I don't want to be placed on the terror watch list. I'll just patriotically sit here in a puddle of my own liberal pinko sweat. Lmfao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey guys I have question why we need Curve ....... ? I am using SS316L 0.4ohms Samsung 25R batteries never changed the curve but wasn't sure why we need? Could someone please explain. Thanks in advance
For TC. The mod calculates temperature by the raise of resistance. The TCR or curve tells the mod how much it will raise when the temperature is at your set point.

As an example, SS is an alloy. Each grade has it's own TCR or curve. The problem with an alloy is if the mixture isn't just right it will throw off the curve/TCR. When that happens you may have to adjust the TCR to get TC to function properly.

Cheers,
Steve

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of the amount of math required of the device, have any of you found that battery life suffers? I went back to using TC only last night in my 133 and am changing batteries right now. In Power mode I would have made it to this evening... I have not used TC in a while, any other similar experiences?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of the amount of math required of the device, have any of you found that battery life suffers? I went back to using TC only last night in my 133 and am changing batteries right now. In Power mode I would have made it to this evening... I have not used TC in a while, any other similar experiences?

Couldn't answer that because I rarely vape in wattage mode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For TC. The mod calculates temperature by the raise of resistance. The TCR or curve tells the mod how much it will raise when the temperature is at your set point.

As an example, SS is an alloy. Each grade has it's own TCR or curve. The problem with an alloy is if the mixture isn't just right it will throw off the curve/TCR. When that happens you may have to adjust the TCR to get TC to function properly.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks for the reply, i already set TCR 00092 for my TemCo SS316L do you think I do need to change anything else? Using VT133. Thanks

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
considering the age of the planet, and the length of time man has been here, none of it is provable beyond a shadow of a doubt.
There is no way that a few cans of aerosol or Styrofoam containers are going to destroy a planet.
The day I believe that McDonalds and BP oil caused katrina, is the day I start putting on a tin foil cap. Is OIl drilling dirty? yes. Does it harm the environment? it sure can. But, oil and petroleum leaks happen naturally in nature. Just ask the catholic church about the inquisition. Ergo, the climate has been changing since before man walked the earth, and the climate will continue to change when the earth is done with us. Climate change is real, its just not a man made or influenced by mankind, its a natural process.

They are not mutually exclusive. There are natural climate swings over geologic time scales, and there is also man adding to the greenhouse effect. Nothing in history (documented through geologic studies where scientists can look back through tens of thousands of years of climate affects) comes close to the quick warm-up we have seen in recent decades. I am 59 and the weather in my neighborhood where I grew up and still live has changed over my lifetime. It isn't opinion or scientific theory, but scientific fact born out by the actual worldwide climate data. And it's not "a few cans of aerosol" that got us here... it is megatons of pollution turned out daily by traffic worldwide, manufacturing worldwide, and people worldwide. There are billions of people, many times more than the number of people just 100 years ago, all producing pollution. Not to mention how many more manufacturing plants, energy plants, etc...all pumping pollutants into the atmosphere. The population and the rate of pollution go hand-in-hand.

The fact is, there is no scientific comparison to today's situation b/c there has never been, in the history of the world, this many people on the planet, creating this much pollution, of this type (green house gasses). And it's only getting worse.

If you wait until a problem is upon you to correct it, you've waited too long. Hopefully nanotechnology and other budding sciences will help us reverse this trend even though it's already conceivably too late by some estimates. Because you can't fix it in a day, even once you agree there is a problem and have the answer.

To bring it back to topic... we are all creating less pollution by using a VT133 over tobacco. :D

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I got an answer back from Evolv regarding my feature request for having the Actions -> TCR field report the actual TCR of the wire. This is what they said:

Date: 2016-08-11 12:21:13
Name: Nick Coutris

Hi [xxx]

We will take this feedback into consideration for future Service Packs, thank you for the feedback and have a great day!

Thanks,
Nick Coutris
Evolv, Inc

I thanked him for replying and hope it wasn't a pat answer but that they really will consider it since it would take a trivial amount of coding to simply pull the TCR setting from the mod (or ecigprofile).

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply, i already set TCR 00092 for my TemCo SS316L do you think I do need to change anything else? Using VT133. Thanks
Did you upload the ecig file from page 7? If not I would fill in the mods internal resistance, case thermals, and battery watt hours. If you need that stuff, I'll be home in an hour or so and can post screen shots. Let me know.

Cheers,
Steve

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On page 7 of this thread, I've uploaded my ecig file.

I'm a little surprised you haven't Sig'd the link by this point Steve.
Something like "My generic VT133 configuration".

I almost cringe with each new repetition of the question because I know... here comes the "Page 7" post. :p

eta: and I need to walk out to the box... a little birdie on the InterTubes tells me "You've got VapeMail".

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you upload the ecig file from page 7? If not I would fill in the mods internal resistance, case thermals, and battery watt hours. If you need that stuff, I'll be home in an hour or so and can post screen shots. Let me know.

Cheers,
Steve
Please whenever you can, also just FYI I use Samsung 25R batteries 4 set and 2 LG HE2 (which I believed 2500 too) do I need to change each time whenever I use samsung or LG while both are same 2500 ? Thanks Steve really appreciate your help.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't want to hear anybody crying it's cold this winter:giggle: Yes the world goes through changes, as it has over the millions of years it's been here:rolleyes:
Kinda what I was saying.... I will continue to be the good Christian, southern boy that I am and suck up as much heat as possible before moving to the frozen tundra of, "Day After Tomorrow" proportions

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

It does use a little more battery - err, I should say I've noticed that same trend. But, I've noticed it since the first temp control board.
Not that it will make you feel any better, but, the battery life on the yogi boards is far worse.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are not mutually exclusive. There are natural climate swings over geologic time scales, and there is also man adding to the greenhouse effect. Nothing in history (documented through geologic studies where scientists can look back through tens of thousands of years of climate affects) comes close to the quick warm-up we have seen in recent decades. I am 59 and the weather in my neighborhood where I grew up and still live has changed over my lifetime. It isn't opinion or scientific theory, but scientific fact born out by the actual worldwide climate data. And it's not "a few cans of aerosol" that got us here... it is megatons of pollution turned out daily by traffic worldwide, manufacturing worldwide, and people worldwide. There are billions of people, many times more than the number of people just 100 years ago, all producing pollution. Not to mention how many more manufacturing plants, energy plants, etc...all pumping pollutants into the atmosphere. The population and the rate of pollution go hand-in-hand.

The fact is, there is no scientific comparison to today's situation b/c there has never been, in the history of the world, this many people on the planet, creating this much pollution, of this type (green house gasses). And it's only getting worse.

If you wait until a problem is upon you to correct it, you've waited too long. Hopefully nanotechnology and other budding sciences will help us reverse this trend even though it's already conceivably too late by some estimates. Because you can't fix it in a day, even once you agree there is a problem and have the answer.

To bring it back to topic... we are all creating less pollution by using a VT133 over tobacco. :D
Thanks for joining the thread :edited out uninformed gender reference :) :! Great contributions all around!

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I originally wanted to setup various TCR profiles thinking I would find the one that works best and stick with it (for that build). Instead, I find I need to switch between them with this SS316L wire. Like all evening 110 might be perfect... then it gets a little much and drop it down to 105 and its perfect again... then next morning have to boost it to 120 for awhile to get the same experience.. and on it goes. Not minute by minute, but over a period of hours. All this to get the "consistent" vape I am looking for. So last night switched to power mode and it seems to produce a smoother or more consistent vaping experience than TC (??). (I was vaping SS in PM prior to the VT133 too, on my IPV4S.) Though would have to use it longer in PM to be sure. But is this why some of you went to SS403?? Or was it that the TC wasn't as accurate prior to the recent firmware upgrade? Does anyone else switch TCRs for SS316L as a matter of course?

EDIT: That was supposed to be SS430

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does use a little more battery - err, I should say I've noticed that same trend. But, I've noticed it since the first temp control board.
Not that it will make you feel any better, but, the battery life on the yogi boards is far worse.

Yeah...if I feel so inspired I might perform actual tests...but it definitely seems that way. I can say without doubt that the battery management on my SX350J and FSK is far worse. My DNA mods excel in that Dept I've found. Makes sense why it req more batt to TC, but now I remember why I started using Pwr mode again.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I originally wanted to setup various TCR profiles thinking I would find the one that works best and stick with it (for that build). Instead, I find I need to switch between them with this SS316L wire. Like all evening 110 might be perfect... then it gets a little much and drop it down to 105 and its perfect again... then next morning have to boost it to 120 for awhile to get the same experience.. and on it goes. Not minute by minute, but over a period of hours. All this to get the "consistent" vape I am looking for. So last night switched to power mode and it seems to produce a smoother or more consistent vaping experience than TC (??). (I was vaping SS in PM prior to the VT133 too, on my IPV4S.)
Though would have to use it longer in PM to be sure. But is this why some of you went to SS403?? Or was it that the TC wasn't as accurate prior to the recent firmware upgrade? Does anyone else switch TCRs for SS316L as a matter of course?
Well, see my post above. I too have battled with this "experience". We should really be calling this "Temperature Guessing". We just don't have a super accurate means to actually "measure" actual temp. There needs to be a node in the Atty for that. I've been loving Pwr mode lately for this very reason.

You may want to also try different wire. I personally love 317L, its smoother to me. Primarily because the response is very gradual - read less "accurate" but IMO translates to a smooth vaping experience beyond the numbers.

I also use a thicker guage wire to smooth things out. I find I like the response from 24g...thinner wire heats/cools faster which translates to greater "accuracy" but I like a smoother transition personally.

What wire are you using again? Guage, company?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for joining the thread sir! Great contributions all around!

That's very kind, Inifinite 1. Thank you. ( FTR I'm a woman... no need to apologize, my name here doesn't lend itself to gender!) :cheers: I am very lucky Steve was in a different thread (what the heck were you doing over there on the IPV400 thread anyway, Steve?! :giggle:) and I followed him home here. Now he can't get rid of me. (Yes, he even does missionaries to other threads... I was all ready to get an IPV400 or IPV6X until he showed me the light with the VT133.) :vino:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's very kind, Inifinite 1. Thank you. ( FTR I'm a woman... no need to apologize, my name here doesn't lend itself to gender!) :cheers: I am very lucky Steve was in a different thread (what the heck were you doing over there on the IPV400 thread anyway, Steve?! :giggle:) and I followed him home here. Now he can't get rid of me. (Yes, he even does missionaries to other threads... I was all ready to get an IPV400 or IPV6X until he showed me the light with the VT133.) :vino:
Insert my 15 foot in mouth ma'am. Yes, apologies deserved. Steve is just that kind of guy. Glad you followed him over here. The DNA is an awesome board. I also like my IPV5...awesome mod/chip.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, see my post above. I too have battled with this "experience". We should really be calling this "Temperature Guessing". We just don't have a super accurate means to actually "measure" actual temp. There needs to be a node in the Atty for that. I've been loving Pwr mode lately for this very reason.

You may want to also try different wire. I personally love 317L, its smoother to me. Primarily because the response is very gradual - read less "accurate" but IMO translates to a smooth vaping experience beyond the numbers.

I also use a thicker guage wire to smooth things out. I find I like the response from 24g...thinner wire heats/cools faster which translates to greater "accuracy" but I like a smoother transition personally.

What wire are you using again? Guage, company?

Hey that's good to know. Am using SS316L 26g Master of Clouds brand. I also have 24g. Going to give that a shot. Have you tried SS403? Wonder how 317L and 403 compare?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Steve is just that kind of guy. Glad you followed him over here. The DNA is an awesome board. I also like my IPV5...awesome mod/chip.

I love my IPV4S as well and I think I will go ahead and get an IPV400 or IPV6x as well since they are so cheap... when they come out. Just to have as backup. DJL (Daniel) recommended the IPV400 (among a cpl other mods) for its accurate TC. I don't think anyone's tested the 6X yet.

The VT133 is such a nice mod too... there are things to love about all the mod's that fit our tastes! But def the build quality of the VT133 is far superior to the IP4U mods imho. And then Evolv is totally responsive whereas Pionner4U is not.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey that's good to know. Am using SS316L 26g Master of Clouds brand. I also have 24g. Going to give that a shot. Have you tried SS403? Wonder how 317L and 403 compare?
Def give the 24g a try, slightly spaced coil. To get the ohms up tho...I would recommend 7-8 wraps 2.5- 3 dia.

Are you referring to SS430? If so..yes. I hate it in the guage that I have (28g). Just too thin to provide the depth of vape I prefer. Thays just my opinion of course :) many other peeps here love it.

I'm not familiar with Master of Clouds. It's possible that there may be more Ni than they spec...that can cause the TCR to be off.

Myself and others seem to agree on wire from Unkamen. This is the wire I use and love. In 24G it's Nickel free
http://www.unkamensupplies.com/products/economical-stainless-steel-wire

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Def give the 24g a try, slightly spaced coil. To get the ohms up tho...I would recommend 7-8 wraps 2.5- 3 dia.

Are you referring to SS430? If so..yes. I hate it in the guage that I have (28g). Just too thin to provide the depth of vape I prefer. Thays just my opinion of course :) many other peeps here love it.

I'm not familiar with Master of Clouds. It's possible that there may be more Ni than they spec...that can cause the TCR to be off.

Myself and others seem to agree on wire from Unkamen. This is the wire I use and love. In 24G it's Nickel free
http://www.unkamensupplies.com/products/economical-stainless-steel-wire

LOL... yes 430... and I don't know why I keep forgetting that's the stuff that only comes in 28g that I don't want to have to torch! I have purchased from Unkamen before and will pick up some 317L. Thanks for the link, brother. (BTW been wondering if that's a strat in your avatar? I have an old Lead II from the early 80s I love. Made in USA, maple neck, what's not to love?) :D

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah...if I feel so inspired I might perform actual tests...but it definitely seems that way. I can say without doubt that the battery management on my SX350J and FSK is far worse. My DNA mods excel in that Dept I've found. Makes sense why it req more batt to TC, but now I remember why I started using Pwr mode again.

Ehh, I'm so trained on tc that I don't even use my TC mods for pwr mode. I just keep track of the battery life; or, use my hexohm or mechanical for non-tc vaping

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL... yes 430... and I don't know why I keep forgetting that's the stuff that only comes in 28g that I don't want to have to torch! I have purchased from Unkamen before and will pick up some 317L. Thanks for the link, brother. (BTW been wondering if that's a strat in your avatar? I have an old Lead II from the early 80s I love. Made in USA, maple neck, what's not to love?) :D

Yes...no thanks to the thin wire here either. Steve's too damn patient :)

That is actually a 50th anniversary model Fender Jazz bass. I play guitar beautifully while sleeping, when I'm awake...I'm quite terrible.

When it comes to Fender...the "Made in America" moniker does mean something.. sound is fantastic.

I can only imagine how that Lead sounds!!! Virtual toast to you sister.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@"11" The reason I switched to Unkeman Supplies SS430 is just what you are guessing, consistency. I never change the TCR and feel like my vape is always the same. I've tried a lot of different wires but always come back to the SS430. Some I've liked better than others but the 430 never disappoints me.

That's just my opinion, cold be my builds, the Supremes I use, whatever. It's my honest opinion though.

By the way I agree with everyone else. You are a great addition to this thread! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes...no thanks to the thin wire here either. Steve's too damn patient :)

LOL! Amen! With his wire and with newbies like me asking him the same questions every other newbie asked before me and will ask after me. Thankfully he has patience! :D

That is actually a 50th anniversary model Fender Jazz bass. I play guitar beautifully while sleeping, when I'm awake...I'm quite terrible.

:giggle: We don't believe that for a minute. No one buys a 50th anniversary edition who can't play. :D

When it comes to Fender...the "Made in America" moniker does mean something.. sound is fantastic.
I can only imagine how that Lead sounds!!!

Well it sounded better when Eric Clapton played it, but... :D Hey. When you play for your own enjoyment as long as you enjoy it, that's all that counts. :D I've been playing all my life and it's a good tonic in this world. :cheers:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please whenever you can, also just FYI I use Samsung 25R batteries 4 set and 2 LG HE2 (which I believed 2500 too) do I need to change each time whenever I use samsung or LG while both are same 2500 ? Thanks Steve really appreciate your help.
Ok, here goes:

First up, Watt Hours for 2500mah. As long as you are using 2500mah cells you are golden with this setting
upload_2016-8-11_15-56-45.png

Next up: Mod Resistance and Case Thermals
upload_2016-8-11_16-2-42.png

Just fill in those numbers and you should be good to go.

Cheers,
Steve

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@"11" The reason I switched to Unkeman Supplies SS430 is just what you are guessing, consistency. I never change the TCR and feel like my vape is always the same. I've tried a lot of different wires but always come back to the SS430. Some I've liked better than others but the 430 never disappoints me.

That's just my opinion, cold be my builds, the Supremes I use, whatever. It's my honest opinion though.

(First thanks for the compliment, buddy.) Now... DARN YOU! :giggle: LOL! Every time I decide I'm not going to get that damn 430 wire, you go piping up about how great it is!!! :gaah: OK, I'll get 317L and 430 and dust my torch off and give each a try. (And as you know I also use a Supreme.) And I will go back to Unkamen. The reason I stopped buying from them is (way back) I got Ti from them and had to wipe it down wth alcohol before using as it was coated with machine oil. That gets back to the lazy thing... :D But I am going back to Unkamen. I'm whipped! :giggle:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a little surprised you haven't Sig'd the link by this point Steve.
Something like "My generic VT133 configuration".

I almost cringe with each new repetition of the question because I know... here comes the "Page 7" post. :p

eta: and I need to walk out to the box... a little birdie on the InterTubes tells me "You've got VapeMail".
Just for you @Jim_MDP I don't want you cringing unnecessarily. :teehee::giggle::devil:

Cheers,
Steve

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, here goes:

First up, Watt Hours for 2500mah. As long as you are using 2500mah cells you are golden with this setting
View attachment 58786

Next up: Mod Resistance and Case Thermals
View attachment 58787

Just fill in those numbers and you should be good to go.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks a lot Once I will reach home I will do that one more question I have 2 batteries which I was using on my RDNA40 (on rotation) Now I am using in VT133 when I fully charge them one shows 4.19 and other shows 4.18 so does it's a big difference or can cause a trouble? Thanks

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Curiosity how can you guys survive with no central air

I hide in the room that has a rattly window air conditioner.
"Honey I'm home! Where are you? Oh no, how much have you spent today?!"
It's all good, I was ready to buy a Boxer DNA167, but they, of course, don't really have them.
Waiting on my other vape mail to come. Not likely to replace the 133 in my rotation though.
In fact, shouldn't even call it a rotation as I don't use any other mod now.
But, this does sound good.
https://gingervaper.com/product/boxer-mod-classic-dna167w-with-evolv-dna250-temperature-control/

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys I have a concern about vapenw I don't buy much online when I go check out to buy my prized 133 there a security warning saying site is unsafe people can rob you basically. What's your guys opinion on this issue

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
my issue with th eboxer mods is the 3d print material. those that have them, love them. I just have a personal problem with plastic mods.
- personal taste, I reckon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey guys I have a concern about vapenw I don't buy much online when I go check out to buy my prized 133 there a security warning saying site is unsafe people can rob you basically. What's your guys opinion on this issue
vape NW is good... ive bought from them SEVERAL times.
efun.top gives me a warning also and they are another good one for a china vendor

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look at this Bullshit:cuss2::finger: My checking account got hacked this week for 750.00. Damn if i giving my personal info out!

steve.png

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look at this Bullshit:cuss2::finger: My checking account got hacked this week for 750.00. Damn if i giving my personal info out!

View attachment 58799
I think it has to do with the new regs. You can only sell to those that are over 18 now and have to card them if they are 27 or under. I think this is what online shops are going to have to do or ask for a copy of your license. I had a feeling something like this was coming. :(

Either that or have the delivery service card the recipient of the package. It's probably only going to get worse. They are trying to kill this industry.

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
e73c7f5223bdf656ea9848e389fece4d.jpg

I just seen this one today ... It wouldn't be so bad if they all used the same checking system so we didn't have to do each time we placed a order .

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes to make sure your not under age .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors