Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of things I noticed. Depending on what type of coils you are using, you wlll get more or less runtime /per ml. When I was using SS316 Claptons (26, 32) I had to crank up the power to heat up the coils (more metal mass). When I use SS430 28ga dual coils, I get about twice the runtime (going through about the same amount of juice). I'm saying it's hard to compare I get x amount of ml's per run unless you are using the same coils and power settings.

There are ways to try and squeeze extra runtime out in Escribe. The default setting is the screen stays on for 60 seconds after firing. I lower mine to 30 seconds (that's more than enough as far as I'm concerned). You can also adjust the screen brightness, etc. It might not make a huge difference, but every little bit helps!

Cheers,
Steve

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, getting back to the VT133 for just a second :)p), I have what at least for me is a head scratcher.

A friend of mine picked up a VT133 on my recommendation. At this point his tank of choice is a Crown, which he has been using for a year or so. When he got his VT133, he popped on the Crown, but when he tried to fire it he told me it would give an "ohms too high" message quickly into a vape. That totally stumped me, since my VT133 worked just fine in power mode right out of the box.

Anyways, he came over yesterday and I popped his Crown on my VT133, and it did the same thing! He's running a .5 ohm factory coil in his Crown, and after vaping for a second or two it starts to give that message. Does anyone know what's up with that? The ohm reading did creep up a bit, from like .55 when I first screwed it on to .65 or so once fired.

I was throwing a party, so come to think of it I didn't ask it if actually effected the vape, as in cut off power to the coil when it displayed that message. Or if he has tried another coil.

Anyways, does anyone know what's up with that error message? And what to do about it? I know there's a "lock ohms" option in escribe which would seem to be relevant, but I don't know anything about that feature myself.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, getting back to the VT133 for just a second :)p), I have what at least for me is a head scratcher.

A friend of mine picked up a VT133 on my recommendation. At this point his tank of choice is a Crown, which he has been using for a year or so. When he got his VT133, he popped on the Crown, but when he tried to fire it he told me it would give an "ohms too high" message quickly into a vape. That totally stumped me, since my VT133 worked just fine in power mode right out of the box.

Anyways, he came over yesterday and I popped his Crown on my VT133, and it did the same thing! He's running a .5 ohm factory coil in his Crown, and after vaping for a second or two it starts to give that message. Does anyone know what's up with that? The ohm reading did creep up a bit, from like .55 when I first screwed it on to .65 or so once fired.

I was throwing a party, so come to think of it I didn't ask it if actually effected the vape, as in cut off power to the coil when it displayed that message. Or if he has tried another coil.

Anyways, does anyone know what's up with that error message? And what to do about it? I know there's a "lock ohms" option in escribe which would seem to be relevant, but I don't know anything about that feature myself.
To add to what Bill said. Make sure the coil head is screwed down tightly in the base. If he hasn't already clean the 510 pin of the atty and connector on the mod (a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol works well). Also it could just be a bad coil head, try a different one if he hasn't already.

Like Bill said, hook up the mod to escribe with the crown connected, click on the Atomizer Analyzer and see if the resistance is stable. Since it happened on two different mods, it has to be the Crown.

Cheers,
Steve

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple of things I noticed. Depending on what type of coils you are using, you wlll get more or less runtime /per ml. When I was using SS316 Claptons (26, 32) I had to crank up the power to heat up the coils (more metal mass). When I use SS430 28ga dual coils, I get about twice the runtime (going through about the same amount of juice). I'm saying it's hard to compare I get x amount of ml's per run unless you are using the same coils and power settings.

There are ways to try and squeeze extra runtime out in Escribe. The default setting is the screen stays on for 60 seconds after firing. I lower mine to 30 seconds (that's more than enough as far as I'm concerned). You can also adjust the screen brightness, etc. It might not make a huge difference, but every little bit helps!

Cheers,
Steve
That certainly matters. I have my screen to disable at 15sec, 35% brightness during firing. I should have mentioned that my observations were in as controlled scenario as possible (same coil, tank, juice).

Now that I've been monitoring things more closely, definitely not as bad as I initially thought, but a definitive difference between pwr/TC. Pwr being slightly better on batt.

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
To add to what Bill said. Make sure the coil head is screwed down tightly in the base. If he hasn't already clean the 510 pin of the atty and connector on the mod (a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol works well). Also it could just be a bad coil head, try a different one if he hasn't already.

Like Bill said, hook up the mod to escribe with the crown connected, click on the Atomizer Analyzer and see if the resistance is stable. Since it happened on two different mods, it has to be the Crown.

Cheers,
Steve
Which crown coils? Don't they have a SS coil with Ni200 leads people here complain about? Firing that in temp mode could be the issue.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my money is on either the coil or the 510 of the crown...
maybe try a different coilhead too
There have been multiple people reporting strange issues with crown coils. VapnFagen has spoken on it and I believe Mike Vapes as well. There apparently is a wide spread issue being reported by folks.

I would change the coil to see what happens personally. If it happened with the new coil, I would start leaning toward a bad batch of coils. IMO

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys! Ya, I was glad when his tank did the same thing on my VT133. I figured it was the tank/coil anyways, but it was good to confirm it (since we live in central Mexico, returning things is a bitch). I'll get him sorted out at some point so he can start enjoying his new mod.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks guys! Ya, I was glad when his tank did the same thing on my VT133. I figured it was the tank/coil anyways, but it was good to confirm it (since we live in central Mexico, returning things is a bitch). I'll get him sorted out at some point so he can start enjoying his new mod.
Just to clarify. Are we talking about the original Crown or the Crown II?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am sorry! Did I buy the last blue battery cover at Gearbest?

I've seen them sell out 3 times on the blue covers so far. I still have three of them in the mail I haven't received. I'm about pissed at Gearbest as they didn't ship my order from July 21 until I contacted them about it on the 5th(then didn't ship till the 8th) .I seen others had gotten their orders of the blue covers and asked GB what was up .They told me it was where I paid for priority shipping (extra $.77)that my order was to large and I needed to send a extra $12 on a $22 order for 2 blue covers , some wire & pair cutters..I first said okay send me a invoice which they didn't that night.. I slept on it & contacted them back next day. I said screw that I'm not sending a extra $12 and tried to cancel my order and just ordered a single blue cover since only seven were left . I got a message my order had been shipped and could not be canceled.. I contacted Gearbest and asked what was up with that and why wasn't I even offered free shipping . Asked if they were just trying to get a extra $12.Plus why did they never even contact me about any problem and would they have if I had not contacted them back after two weeks of no shipping & knowing all the items were in stock.. So I told gearbest to either ship my order or I'd get paypal to refund me .They told me they would ship my order by priority by splitting it up. So if anyone orders several items from GB I recommend you order items one at a time or by very small orders of 2-3 items at most . I had made a previous order recently that was l almost the same minus the cutters sent by "priority " with no problems. So be careful ,if your order gets delayed contact them ASAP as they did not update me about any problems. I ordered from them 3 times before this all being small orders with no problems, All sent priority & all orders showed up within 2 weeks or less.This time I'll be lucky to receive in 40 days..They may have lost my business.
Anyone know of any other vendors out of China with fast shipping & good prices/sales that offers cheap shipping & doesn't take more two weeks to receive ? Not really into waiting 30-45 + days for orders or having to pay a extra $10-$20 to use priority. Sorry if this sounded like a rant which in a way I guess it is some but trying to look out for my VT133 crew . After what happened with the Ijoy/Limitess RDTA Plus and me recommending it on this thread before hand I felt pretty bad that happened to Steve or anyone else .Now they have released (August 9th) a brand new RTA called the Ijoy/Limitless XL tank which has a top cap that looks to be all stainless that doesn't have any way to change or even add a different drip tip. it may look good to many but study it I think its flawed & will run very hot.I've seen it advertised for $22-$50 and bet within 2 weeks after its released it be $15-$20 and within 2 more weeks they make a Plus version and probably pull another bait and switch. .Still love my 2 first versions & the v1 Plus of the Limitless RDTA and my Tornado Nano but I think I'm done with them as they seem to be $ hungry now with disregard to their customers wants.
Hope all is well with everyone as I haven't been on here lately .This is one the best threads ever !! I hope everyone tries hard to "keeps it real ".so everyone always feels welcome the way you guys really helped me out when I picked up my first VT133 along with my second & SMY SDNA75 which I use more and like then I had expected ..Wayne

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've seen them sell out 3 times on the blue covers so far. I still have three of them in the mail I haven't received. I'm about pissed at Gearbest as they didn't ship my order from July 21 until I contacted them about it on the 5th(then didn't ship till the 8th) .I seen others had gotten their orders of the blue covers and asked GB what was up .They told me it was where I paid for priority shipping (extra $.77)that my order was to large and I needed to send a extra $12 on a $22 order for 2 blue covers , some wire & pair cutters..I first said okay send me a invoice which they didn't that night.. I slept on it & contacted them back next day. I said screw that I'm not sending a extra $12 and tried to cancel my order and just ordered a single blue cover since only seven were left . I got a message my order had been shipped and could not be canceled.. I contacted Gearbest and asked what was up with that and why wasn't I even offered free shipping and were they just trying to get a extra $12.Plus why did they never even contact me about any problem and would they if I had not contacted them back.after two weeks of no shipping knowing all the items were in stock.. So I told gearbest to either ship my order or I'd get paypal to refund me .They told me they would ship my order by priority by splitting it up.. So if anyone orders several items from gearbest I recommend you order items one at a time or by very small orders of 2-3 items at most . I had mad a previous order recently that was l almost the same minus the cutters sent by "priority " and had no problems. So be careful and if your order gets delayed contact them ASAP as they did not seem to update me about any problems. I've only ordered from them like 3 times before this all being small orders with no problems all sent priority & all orders showed up within less then 2 weeks .This time I'll be lucky to receive in 40 days..They may have lost my business. Anyone know of any other vendors out of China with fast shipping & good prices/sales that offers cheap shipping & doesn't take more two weeks to receive ? Not really into waiting 30-45 + days for orders or having to pay a extra $10-$20 to use priority. Sorry if this sounded like a rant which in a way I guess it is some but trying to look out for my VT133 crew . After what happened with the Ijoy/Limitess RDTA Plus and me recommending it on this thread before hand I felt pretty bad that happened to Steve or anyone else .Now they have released (August 9th) a brand new RTA called the Ijoy/Limitless XL tank which has a top cap that looks to be all stainless that doesn't have any way to change or even add a different drip tip. I've seen it advertised for $22-$50 and bet within 2 weeks after its released it be $15-$20 and within 2 more weeks they make a Plus version and probably pull another bait and switch. .Still love my 2 first versions and the v1 Plus of the Limitless RDTA and my Tornado Nano but I think I'm done with them . Hope all is well with everyone as I haven't been on here lately .This is one the best threads ever !! I hope everyone tries hard to "keeps it real ".so everyone always feels welcome the way you guys really helped me out when I picked up my first VT133 along with my second and SMY SDNA75..Wayne

I have ordered from Gearbest but do most of my China ordering from Fasttech. However when coming from China there is no guarantee it will arrive in a specific time frame, but FT does indicate when something is not in stock. I always receive my orders from them within 13 biz days (no, mean regular days... 13 regular days) or so (here in CA). But always wait to order until it's in stock.

EDIT: As friendly advice, it's easier to read long posts when broken up into paragraphs. :D

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I used to vape the Crown and used their RBA. Didn't have that problem with them, but had the exact error using my Bachelors. My solution was to make a lower res coil. That worked, but then I found on a different Bachelor with the 'old' coil, the legs had become a bit loose.

I'd also recommend looking at the live ohms. Mine would take 'awhile' to do it. Between immediate and 30 minutes.

However, the Supremes have never suffered from that (or any other) problem.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
PS Did anyone else take a black marker and dot the bottom of the darn USB cable that goes into the mod so you don't have to eye it every time to put it in the right way? (Was gonna dot the top then realized it would be cleaner to dot the bottom... then if I don't see a dot I know it's right.) :D Sharp as a bunny, quick as a tack.

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On the crown, I also noticed that I had some issues with higher ohm kanthal coils. Mine were 2 ohms though, .5 is quite a bit less resistance and completely within range, so this all may be irrelevant. There is a setting under the mod tab (?) that allows you to change the power for kanthal. In the DNA manual, they also have a chart of power vs resistance, though its tough to get hard numbers out of it.

Since the only Clapton I have is high gauge kanthal, I've probably had to look into it more than most. I was too busy buying other things to remember wire, and the new regs screw me over. I wont be able to get anything new in the foreseeable future. /minirant :)

I was also wondering if anyone here has been able to directly compare the supreme with the RDTA v2? I ended up going with the latter, and had serious issues with how much juice it drinks! I've ended up shelving it for that reason alone.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve, your DNA screens put mine to shame. Great job there, brother!
Seriously, I love the Wire icon you are using. Gonna download your profiles now just for the screens :). I got into DNAs before landing here so i already configured mine so I've not had the "need" to use your profiles...BUT if those icons are in there...I will gladly do so :)

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was also wondering if anyone here has been able to directly compare the supreme with the RDTA v2? I ended up going with the latter, and had serious issues with how much juice it drinks! I've ended up shelving it for that reason alone.

Can't speak to comparing, but I own a Supreme and it's a juice hog. I DIY so don't mind. But I doubt it's going to be less than any other hog. :D

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have ordered from Gearbest but do most of my China ordering from Fasttech. However when coming from China there is no guarantee it will arrive in a specific time frame, but FT does indicate when something is not in stock. I always receive my orders from them within 13 biz days or so (here in CA). But always wait to order until it's in stock.

EDIT: As friendly advice, it's easier to read long posts when broken up into paragraphs. :D
I was editing while you wrote this post so sorry about that not sure why I sent the message before cleaning it up.(some). I'm dyslexic so not the best on grammar & would be lost without spellcheck. I've thought about trying Fasttech many times but always heard complaints about very slow shipping .So do you pay any extra for expedited shipping or just use the standard /free shipping (if free is offered ) to receive in under two weeks..

As far as new RDTA(s) coming out has anyone seen the New Geekvape Avocado 24 with bottom airflow . I'm not understanding how the slide tab for the filling works ? Very odd ! It doesn't look like it does nothing and would not even work in single coil mode . http://www.geekvape.com/project/avocado-24-bottom-airflow-version/

I only own the Limitess RDTA Plus v1 and two the very first versions (non plus ). All drink juice but I build big coils which is one the reasons I bought them. My Tornado Nano does pretty good on juice considering I build it just as big as it has a 19.6 mm build deck and holds 4ml .I have the chuff cap which is actually the same size as the straight cap it comes with. I ad a really small (little over 1/4" ) tall drip tip on top that that is exact same size and run airflow 3/4 open . Still all in all I vape 30-45 ml a day on average on 2-5 different RTA/RDTA(s)

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was editing while you wrote this post so sorry about that not sure why I sent the message before cleaning it up.(some). I'm dyslexic so not the best on grammar & would be lost without spellcheck. I've thought about trying Fasttech many times but always heard complaints about very slow shipping .So do you pay any extra for expedited shipping or just use the standard /free shipping (if free is offered ) to receive in under two weeks..

As far as new RDTA(s) coming out has anyone seen the New Geekvape Avocado 24 with bottom airflow . I'm not understanding how the slide tab for the filling works ? Very odd ! It doesn't look like it does nothing and would not even work in single coil mode . http://www.geekvape.com/project/avocado-24-bottom-airflow-version/
With FastTech you can select USPS E-Packet as a shipping option. It's pretty quick (stuff is only going to come so fast from China - if you are in a hurry, don't order from China imo) and is free on orders $20 and up.

Cheers,
Steve

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My line is: The Supreme is thirstier than a sailor on shore leave. It also gives me a lot of vapor and excellent flavor. Those three things unfortunately seem to go hand in hand.

Cheers,
Steve
I used to be one of those sailors, and I concur to both statements. My Tornados are thirsty...actually every tank I love is thirsty, necessary for the flavor they produce! I DIY so don't care.

I feel like a dude that drove a mean V8 in the 60's...my tanks guzzle juice.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That funny that you mention that. I had the same issue with my herakles tank with a .6 ohm coil. Kept saying ohms to high. I just threw the coil away and put a .2 ohm coil in and problem solved. I thought it was weird also. Would love to know why it did this.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I only own the Limitess RDTA Plus v1 and two the very first versions (non plus ). All drink juice but I build big coils which is one the reasons I bought them. My Tornado Nano does pretty good on juice considering I build it just as big as it has a 19.6 mm build deck and holds 4ml .I have the chuff cap which is actually the same size as the straight cap it comes with. I ad a really small (little over 1/4" ) tall drip tip on top that that is exact same size and run airflow 3/4 open . Still all in all I vape 30-45 ml a day on average on 2-5 different RTA/RDTA(s)
Thanks for the news about the bottom fed Avocado!!! This will probably help things a lot!

I have both the 22/24 Avocados and they both are sub-par to the Limitless. This bottom fed version should help. My opinion is that if you are not favoring the Limitless...I don't seeing much of that changing with any Avocado :(.

Now..I'm biased...but I really love the Tornado, full Tornado I don't have the Nano because I don't like 510airflow openings anymore personally. The Tornado has been providing me the best vaping experience I've had. Well outside of my drippers.

I hope that helps any!

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With FastTech you can select USPS E-Packet as a shipping option. It's pretty quick (stuff is only going to come so fast from China - if you are in a hurry, don't order from China imo) and is free on orders $20 and up.

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks again, I don't mind ordering from China or anywhere else in the world as I've have/had lots mail shipped world wide. As a hobby I've dealt in very high end vintage knives and even have friends who I ship my knives to in France , Italy , & Germany which I then have them repackage them to send in large(r) lots to save on shipping fees .This guarantees they will be packed correctly along with being examined for any damage a seller may missed or lied about which can be very costly if missed or bought on auctions with 2 weeks or less guarantees..This helps to save time in case I need to return etc before they reach the U.S.. On average I receive most packages within 10-14 days.regardless of what service I use as they all have to clear customs. Certain times the year one can expect 3 -4 weeks but its not the norm.. However I do not see any excuse for a order to take 30-45+ days if its in stock .I mainly asked about priority just for the tracking #.

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the news about the bottom fed Avocado!!! This will probably help things a lot!

I have both the 22/24 Avocados and they both are sub-par to the Limitless. This bottom fed version should help. My opinion is that if you are not favoring the Limitless...I don't seeing much of that changing with any Avocado :(.

Now..I'm biased...but I really love the Tornado, full Tornado I don't have the Nano because I don't like 510airflow openings anymore personally. The Tornado has been providing me the best vaping experience I've had. Well outside of my drippers.

I hope that helps any!

The Full size Tornado has been on my radar especially for the price. Just wish they included the T-6 build deck for the same price. Most people want $12 or more for the extra deck while I can find the RTA for $15
I really think the bottom airflow will help the Avocado 24 alot. I also like the new drip tip it has better then the first version. Still not getting how the slide tab for filling works since the bottom airflow is in the way unlike the regular Avocado 24mm. I think one the reasons I like my Ijoy /Limitless Plus v1 so well is if I position my coils just right the air pretty much comes up under the coils which seems to be the best for any set-up for flavor .

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks again, I don't mind ordering from China or anywhere else in the world as I've have/had lots mail shipped world wide. As a hobby I've dealt in very high end vintage knives and even have friends who I ship my knives to in France , Italy , & Germany which I then have them repackage them to send in large(r) lots to save on shipping fees .This guarantees they will be packed correctly along with being examined for any damage a seller may missed or lied about which can be very costly if missed or bought on auctions with 2 weeks or less guarantees..This helps to save time in case I need to return etc before they reach the U.S.. On average I receive most packages within 10-14 days.regardless of what service I use as they all have to clear customs. Certain times the year one can expect 3 -4 weeks but its not the norm.. However I do not see any excuse for a order to take 30-45+ days if its in stock .I mainly asked about priority just for the tracking #.

FTR I just get the standard shipping (free) from FastTech unless it's something I need pronto. And again, as long as it's in stock it ships immediately pretty much, and arrives within 13 days or so... and I said biz days before but I meant 13 days period. And BTW FT carries lots of knives, I've noticed, though I am pretty sure none are vintage. :D

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I hope that helps any!

I didn't understand but sounded like you said the tornado Nano has airflow from the 510?? If that's the case, it doesn't. I own two. It's just regular bottom airflow that come from the side at the bottom afc ring. I love my Nanos.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As far as new RDTA(s) coming out has anyone seen the New Geekvape Avocado 24 with bottom airflow . I'm not understanding how the slide tab for the filling works ? Very odd ! It doesn't look like it does nothing and would not even work in single coil mode

Forgot to answer this. I owned an Avocado 24. The fill port does work. It's a sliding lever... slide it away and use a juice hole to fill the tank. Holes are pretty small though and it requires a small dropper or needle to fill.

It works in single coil mode by using a ceramic block on one side to block the juice holes there. (The block only fits on one side as it has a notch to fit around the fill lever.)

Some people swear by it. In my experience it blows great clouds and has great flavor, like a dripper, but there were too many inconveniences for my tastes. Filling was a hassle, having to tip it to feed the wick was a hassle (some people hang the wicks into the tank but for thick juice the wicks need to be barely touching the juice holes and you need to tip it to feed the wicks), and it has a small tank, and lots of little parts.

I used it the evening I got it, took it apart and washed it, put it all back in its box... and traded it here on VU to another member for another Aromamizer Supreme. YMMV.

EDIT: Just noticed you said the "new one". I got mine about 6 weeks ago. Maybe mine was the old one. IAC I wouldn't personally get one again.

Last edited:

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't understand but sounded like you said the tornado Nano has airflow from the 510?? If that's the case, it doesn't. I own two. It's just regular bottom airflow that come from the side at the bottom afc ring. I love my Nanos.
Nope, sorry to clarify - it uses a 510 DT, I prefer true wide bore airflow. The Tornado (full) uses a great chuff cap with the most perfect airflow I've experienced! Not too open and not restricted as I've found with traditional 510 DT airflows.

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Full size Tornado has been on my radar especially for the price. Just wish they included the T-6 build deck for the same price. Most people want $12 or more for the extra deck while I can find the RTA for $15
I really think the bottom airflow will help the Avocado 24 alot. I also like the new drip tip it has better then the first version. Still not getting how the slide tab for filling works since the bottom airflow is in the way unlike the regular Avocado 24mm. I think one the reasons I like my Ijoy /Limitless Plus v1 so well is if I position my coils just right the air pretty much comes up under the coils which seems to be the best for any set-up for flavor .

Indeed, worth considering. I have 2 of them. One loaded with the T6 deck and the other with the T2. The T6 deck is just $6 from FT. As @11 mentioned, shipping is not terrible when ordering items are in stock. But certainly not 3-5 days either. I get my orders typically in 10 days to CA ( EMS Post option..ePacket).

The tab works fine on the Avocado 24... there's YouTube videos you can check out to see it in action...I imagine the newer version will be similar if not the same FWIW.

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In other news I picked up a SMY SDNA200 new in the box for $60 + $9.95 priority shipping. (plus free juice) as a seller on flea bay has sold about 10 them at this price and 2-3 more on auction that went higher..I think many people may been scared to buy due to the price and how many he listed with same pic. . I watched the auctions as he listed more.and more over about a week. Then when the first 5 that sold showed up with positive feedback I took a shot.. I contacted him and scored one with a buy it now .The last one left at the time I bought mine on auction sold for $102.00 He has since sold two more for $60 and $65 but they even have a Best Offer option. . This will be my first Lipo mod which I may or may not keep . Figure I can always use it for trade. He sent me my tracking number today so seems to be all good. If anyone wants to ask if he has any left here is his info if this is okay to post. Not connected in any way to this guy just thought this was a good deal but I can remove link and info if needed.. http://www.ebay.com/csc/moneynotanissue2011/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=200&_since=15&_sop=13&_rdc=1

EDIT :
here is the slide tab on the new bottom airflow . I get it but doesn't seem to have much room. I'll stick to my Limitless Plus V1. I can practically build and wick and fill it under 2 minutes blindfolded

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah Dragon25, I had the original Avocado.

EDIT: Maybe it's just the wait I'm looking at it, but that new Avo seems like you would get juice all over your fingers (from the wick) and possibly tweak the coil by having to twist that to fill it. I might not be looking at it right.

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah Dragon25, I had the original Avocado.
I thought the Avocado was a great idea when it came out but I went with the Griffin at the time and hated it .This was when they were both 22mm. Not enough room on the Griffin between the glass and barrel to use max VG on the 22mm so got rid of it and waited to see if anyone copied and improved on the Avocado. I got the first Limitless RDTA 24mm as soon as it was released.as I could tell right off it seemed to be a great design and perfect for max VG. Loved it so much I bought two along with custom drip tips and spare glass.etc. I then pre-ordered the Plus when it was released which glad I did to get a v1. I'm even considering getting another Plus v1 as I know where a few still are but kinda watching to see what else might be released that I'd consider. So far one RTA that has really caught my eye is the VCST RTA 25mm & 30mm which a clone of the 25 is now being offered for around $22-$25. I don't see China following the 8th date to be honest and bet we see lots other mods RBA,RTA.,RDTA(s) etc. for a while..

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought the Avocado was a great idea when it came out but I went with the Griffin at the time and hated it .This was when they were both 22mm. Not enough room on the Griffin between the glass and barrel to use max VG on the 22mm so got rid of it and waited to see if anyone copied and improved on the Avocado. I got the first Limitless RDTA 24mm as soon as it was released.as I could tell right off it seemed to be a great design and perfect for max VG. Loved it so much I bought two along with custom drip tips and spare glass.etc. I then pre-ordered the Plus when it was released which glad I did to get a v1. I'm even considering getting another Plus v1 as I know where a few still are but kinda watching to see what else might be released that I'd consider. So far one RTA that has really caught my eye is the VCST RTA 25mm & 30mm which a clone of the 25 is now being offered for around $22-$25. I don't see China following the 8th date to be honest and bet we see lots other mods RBA,RTA.,RDTA(s) etc. for a while..

Nice looking tank there. I got the Griffin 25 at the same time I got the Aromamizer Supreme 7ml. Both have large decks. The AS is easier to wick in that there is no wick ring or hassle about it. I like both tanks but the AS is my go-to.

And yeah, FDA doesn't affect China so it's biz as usual there. Thankfully!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought a Black Aromamizer Supreme Lite from GB. They are running a promotion and I had some credit there in my GB wallet. I'm hoping the flavor is as good as the 7ml variety and I think it will look really good on the Lavabox DNA75. I couldn't resist the deal it was with everything considered. :D

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't resist any deal with everything considered! :cheers: So when are you going to add a room on to your house for your gear? :D
I'm sleeping outside in a tent. Turned my bedroom into the gear room :D:teehee::giggle:

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Seriousily, I needed a new mini Supreme to go with my mini Lavabox. I've been pretty good lately. You guys have all passed me by. :cheers:

Edit 2 Any second @BoostAddict is going to post he already has 2 lmao

Last edited:

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There have been multiple people reporting strange issues with crown coils. VapnFagen has spoken on it and I believe Mike Vapes as well. There apparently is a wide spread issue being reported by folks.

I would change the coil to see what happens personally. If it happened with the new coil, I would start leaning toward a bad batch of coils. IMO

With the latest update, it has brought new life to the Crown. Used to use 304 setting, but after the update they really shine with 316L setting as they supposedly are.

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My line is: The Supreme is thirstier than a sailor on shore leave. It also gives me a lot of vapor and excellent flavor. Those three things unfortunately seem to go hand in hand.

Cheers,
Steve

I'm not so convinced of that last line anymore. I think that vapor production and juice consumption have a direct relationship, but flavor seems to be more of a function of vapor density in general and the ratio of vapor to air through the entire system. Both of which can be achieved while retaining efficient juice consumption.

I don't think atty design has really gotten there in this respect (which is why I have designed my own), but in just the attys I have, a couple give better flavor than my aromamizer while going through about 30% the amount of juice.

I've been doing a lot of research into it, and have collected quite a bit of data. I'm hoping that will result in a killer RDA!

I asked because while my RDTA provides decent flavor, it isn't good enough to justify how much juice it goes through. I can't imagine the supreme would be much different, but ya never know!

As for fasttech, it may take a week or so longer than more local sites, but the prices MORE than make up for it! I would only advise using epacket shipping, and trying to get things that are explicitly "In Stock." I have noticed that even if it says it ships next day.. it can be very far from accurate. One of the biggest time sinks with FT can be waiting for items to ship. Once they do ship, it seems to be a consistent ~two weeks until they arrive.

On the topic of the VT133, I finally got my custom theme loaded and a nice Broncos logo too. I found a .csv for my HE4's from the evolv boards. Certainly wasnt too easy to find..

Slowly whittling down settings, and have finally gotten a TC vape equal to my noisy cricket. Now, just have to get it to exceed that standard! Extreme fiddlin'! :giggle:

Could only have gotten this far with help from you good folks, so thank you guys so much.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sleeping outside in a tent. Turned my bedroom into the gear room :D:teehee::giggle:

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Seriousily, I needed a new mini Supreme to go with my mini Lavabox. I've been pretty good lately. You guys have all passed me by. :cheers:

Edit 2 Any second @BoostAddict is going to post he already has 2 lmao

Haha...I think you have me beat..I only have 7-Vt133 and 3- dna75's and 6 Supremes :cheers: Now if you're talking other mods, tanks, rta's, rda's, Nic and wire I could open up 3 vape shops:giggle:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My latest purchase:p It has the dna75 board :giggle:

View attachment 59006 View attachment 59007
You see what I mean, I've been passed by and left in a cloud of dust. :teehee::giggle:

That looks very nice. I've never seen that before.:slowclap:

I'd post the code for a Supreme lite in Black for $27.99 but I don't want to be labeled with the false moniker of.being an enabler.

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please post it! I heard FT was having a 10% off sale on Aug. 15 Discount code....Summer
The code for GB on the Supreme Lite is: Crave2ml
It brings either the SS or Black down to $27.99. I went with Black and only 1 until I see if I really like it as much as it's big brother (plus as of now I only have one Lavabox DNA75)

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

VU Sponsors