Become a Patron!

Here We Go Again- Man in critical condition after e-cigarette explosion

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Probably not the correct time or place for this..... But has anybody else noticed the rifled barrel er... chimney on the Goliath V2 is exactly .25 cal?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Next thing you know "gunmodz vapors" will be releasing the "silencer atty" along with the "fully auto hybrid adapter":D

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then selling a hybrid to cap adapter already on a mech with a subohm tank may be similar to selling you the truck with BullyDog downloader already used on it but not telling you that it was there?
Maybe?:D

Well, my truck will blow it's own thick clouds with the downloader but they're black and stinky so I'd think a person that didn't know any better would assume something was wrong with it. :p

Random picture off internets.

3736d1202443806-official-black-smoke-thread-s5000265.jpg

But I get your point. The problem is that if I buy a vehicle with a mod that I don't know is there and I don't know anything about vehicles, I'm not working on it or with it. So, if something goes wrong it's not because of anything I have done. That's not true for vaping. I have to take the tank on and off. I have to maybe change batteries. I have to do the work. So, if I screw up, it's my fault. If I buy a truck with an unknown downloader installed and don't touch it and something breaks it's whoever did the works fault. If I buy a truck with an unknown downloader installed, worked on it myself and broke the truck, it could very well be something I did that broke the truck.

Of course, if the adapter and subtank had been put on the mech by the shop and shorted the first time the buyer pushed the fire button, that would be the shops fault.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors