• 3 x 50ml for $30

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Hey Guys,
So i know there has been some speculation as to the status of Hermetic Steam and such...and with good reason. Not too long ago, I had a heart attack...and have been kind of slowly recovering. This kind of triggered a series of unfortunate events, while i was there...i was the only one with keys to the lab/office....so no one had access to their computers etc...and as you may have gathered...everything kind of fell apart. I'm reaching out to you guys, because as we get caught up with orders and such...I think i am ALMOST back to a place where i can take all of this on again...and...well...you guys have been there from the very beginning and i may have let you guys down and that really makes me sad.
A part of me wants to just dissolve the company but there is still a part of me that wants to make everything right and overcome all of this. It just massively stresses me out thinking about it lol
What do you guys think about...getting another kick ass thread going again...(after i fix some of the damage to our reputation)...
love always,"

This was a group message from him on Oct4th .... Since then, we/I have not heard much...

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't heard anything since either

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
"Hey Guys,
So i know there has been some speculation as to the status of Hermetic Steam and such...and with good reason. Not too long ago, I had a heart attack...and have been kind of slowly recovering. This kind of triggered a series of unfortunate events, while i was there...i was the only one with keys to the lab/office....so no one had access to their computers etc...and as you may have gathered...everything kind of fell apart. I'm reaching out to you guys, because as we get caught up with orders and such...I think i am ALMOST back to a place where i can take all of this on again...and...well...you guys have been there from the very beginning and i may have let you guys down and that really makes me sad.
A part of me wants to just dissolve the company but there is still a part of me that wants to make everything right and overcome all of this. It just massively stresses me out thinking about it lol
What do you guys think about...getting another kick ass thread going again...(after i fix some of the damage to our reputation)...
love always,"

This was a group message from him on Oct4th .... Since then, we/I have not heard much...
Where was this message received at? e-mail, facebook??

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah he private msgd a select few of us said that then disappeared again

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup

So he sends a hopeful message, but then makes no attempt to fulfill any obligations. I don't know what's worse, not hearing anything at all from them, or receiving a message that turns out to be meaningless. I don't think it's an unfair assumption that even if he was just one person running the show alone, he should still be able to fill any back orders in a reasonable amount of time easily enough.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I was just browsing through Instagram and I noticed hermetic steam uploaded a photo (joahua) of himself saying hello world. If he's has time to do that and not to answer people on here I'm pretty sure that they're finished.. No one is getting anything more from them

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*insert sad face*

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-30%20at%204.23.23%20PM_zps713zbsrb.png

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing more we can do now brother. All of us have posted the company's number, requested him to respond to emails, and respond to threads. He jumped ship. But he can do selfies on indtagram. Shows how much he really cares about people who he either owes money to or for juice orders. Thank god I didn't have an active order going...

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing more we can do now brother. All of us have posted the company's number, requested him to respond to emails, and respond to threads. He jumped ship. But he can do selfies on indtagram. Shows how much he really cares about people who he either owes money to or for juice orders. Thank god I didn't have an active order going...

I absolutely agree!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I absolutely agree!
And yeah on that note, there is only one more thing we all need to do...and that is unsubscribe to this shit thread, and declare this to be dead.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I can't see the text on the right, is this my phone? I see business and money and people can You guys read the comments??

edub

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hoping for a rec. from y'all before you peace out. For anyone that tried the original 93 flavor from Hermetic Steam, have you ever had a similar flavor from another ejuice maker? I loved that one and hope I can find something similar. Thank you!

edub

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 3 of them, but I'm sure there's a fourth I'm forgetting.

Or do you mean the tobac flavor specifically? Couldn't say what that is.

eta: Oh... the Black, Clove I believe was number 4. No way I was going near that.
The Watermelon/Menthol is still the ONLY menthol juice I have.
It's gonna stay that way... nasty stuff. no surprise I was never a Menthol smoker.
The original 93 was later renamed 93 Red when the other 93 favors (blue, green, and black) were added. It's described as a tobacco flavor with caramel and apple, but I think there's something else going on there too - like a tiny hint of cinnamon or something.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank god for this thread I almost ordered,
This guys are like VAPOR KICKS
same damn thang, they keep introducing new juice to get new buyers and At the same time not fulfilling 2nd time buyers lol...

VAPE ON

hsuronnie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have been waited forever for them to process the order. The status is still 'awaiting fulfillment'
Has anyone received anything from them? What's wrong with this vendor?

Have been waited forever for them to process the order. The status is still 'awaiting fulfillment'
Has anyone received anything from them? What's wrong with this vendor?
Hopefully you used the PayPal option to pay, because that will make it easier to dispute (get your money back) This company has been taking orders/money but not fulfilling them. You should dispute your payment to this company now because they have no intention of sending you anything. I just received my refund through PayPal from an order I paid for on Oct. 6th.

3000gt420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive been waiting since sept. 17th, the site is still up.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus, what the fuck. Amazing nothing can be done if you can still put in an order, I guess I hope most people know but amazing if he is still getting revenue off if the site....

Well hope not too many people got screwed I guess...

firemonster

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered when this thread had started and the juice was good but I was suspicious of the health effects of their products, If they do come back it would be nice to have lab reports on the juices.

VU Sponsors