Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 3 x 50ml for $30

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no need for your pompous attitude like your better than everyone else. Take that xoxo shit and stick it somewhere else. We have no facts at all!!!! That is the whole point of why were here trying to figure this shit out. If you don't like it then unsubscribe. This thread will not be deleted no matter what.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
PS i read the entire thread from start to finish. Please there is no need to repeat what forum rules, to me aslo, i read them fully when I signed up. Thanks tho. I still suggest you take a bigger slice of that humble pie and/or keep messing this thread up...

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth??

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
f06cfc6b3b5b624e7d0727cd893e5cb2.jpg

Like I said I don't need your shit!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
look up the word upiddy in the dictionary

My hermetic steam juice is not shit. Thank you tho. Nice collection. Would you still like some samples??

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seriously fuck off man. I thought you were one of the cool guys, but obviously being on an island off Florida makes you royalty or some shit

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A3650F90-4058-4746-975D-6F8246E4C249-29993-0000118CE301761D_zpsqrcfxtyo.jpg

Although my HS steam collection is not nearly as in depth as your, i do have a nicer box :) would you like one of these too. I dove about 60 feet for the wood to make this one. Im a snorkel master, you should consider getting out from behind the computer and go make one with nature...might do you some good ;)

a7f80d21f36d120e2dc6819637267b4b_zpsz4aae8mj.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yawn

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously fuck off man. I thought you were one of the cool guys, but obviously being on an island off Florida makes you royalty or some shit

Lol, your insults are laughable at best ... You are more then welcome to visit any time. Im not a meanie head I swears...

12004700_10156037420385296_9163407112306865314_n_zpspy5tqvzm.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm no longer going to keystroke your shitty ego

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yawn

I know right, its was an endangered species that was almost put on the extinct list. I updated that with 3 Sawfish GPS coordinates in the past year with HD video and pic... what have you done for mother earth this week??

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Keep popping those pills bro...looking a wee bit gaunt

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used an insult like once that in elementary. Some people didn't grow up much past then. Thanks for the reminder. I seriously hope your night gets better. I know with all these swears and what not, you seem like the kind of person that ges upset over the silliest of things, and for that I pitty you.

Take a few deep breaths and try to become osmotic with mother nature. You will find that it puts you at peace in such a way that no one can bring you from. Especially not the weirdos online with nothing better then to whine . Even after someone else offered to help, i can totally understand why you think you are too good for that...

Ill be the bigger man next time and forego stroking your ego by even acknowledging your existence. You are a human being, at the end of the day, i can see that. Would you still like some samples?

Please, abide by you post number #2774 ;)

68D032F8-B5DC-42C4-82C7-C37E7B1F8D67-1412-00000028E9024762_zpsup0aoc98.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have a good night man. Take care of yourself. After all that's said and done you will still be a douchebag to your grave. This will be the last time we speak. I will no longer acknowledge you, because I really think that you believe yourself to be better than everyone else. You didn't even have to chime in on my comments. But you chose to. So sorry other people have not put you on the spot. Perhaps the folks around you need to to do that since your so enveloped with mother nature and all. Take it easy man hope you have a lovely life :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Especially not the weirdos online with nothing better then to whine

You are coming across as a bit of douche to be honest, you've made a few posts in here about it being no big deal that there has been no sign or word from this company in a few weeks, I am sure there is a lot of customers waiting for orders and I am sure there is some that are not as fortunate as you to be able to just forget about a order, people paid for juice and that is what they should get, and for how long this has been going on now, the excuse that no one actually knows is true is being stretched.

So instead of being a jackass, how about some sympathy for the people who are out of money.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good news bro! Glad you got your stuff in :) I will be very happy when others come back in and say the same thing.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So lastly, all I want to say, from a personal standpoint is, some of us jumped on the Hermetic Steam deal and had a personal connection with Joshua and the company. It was, what I feel, a great experience that some of us might not have really had with a company, maybe in this type of business. Joshua took ideas from us, listened, hooked us up and I personally felt that since it was a great experience, that I would tell everybody and get Joshua the business he deserved. Could have looked back one day & said "Wow, I remember HS had like 8 flavors, now they have over 300!".

Anywho, I dont know what suddenly happened. I can speculate, and until we get a definite answer from the man himself or someone with a final answer in the company, we may never know. I may have contributed to whatever may have happened if it was some sort of medical issue as far as him being overloaded or it could just be my imagination. Luckily, I didn't have any orders lately when the production came to a stand still, but if I did, I would be pretty pissed off. And even if I didn't pay but I would have won the giveaway, I would be pissed as well. I hope you all get your orders or refunds, I just kinda felt an obligation, even though I don't work for HS, to let everyone know that the company we know would not have let this happen & sorry for what you've been through. I just take it personal when I recommend something, and then the person who trusts me gets the short end of the stick. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone since again, I have no clue what happened.

Maybe I'm fanning the flames in the thread. But again, I'm sorry for the experience alot of you had and am hoping all will eventually get fulfilled.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Excellent post sev bro! We are all concerned with this. We have all spread the word with these deals. I still have a couple people asking me what is going on. I can't give them an answer at all, because us insiders don't even know. It's very frustrating to those people who are my friends that have still been waiting for their orders for over a few weeks now. I love the company, but I can only do so much now. I am now very skiddish with pimping a company out. Cause in these situations you never really do know....I really hope joshua will be ok though. Him and his company will definitely need it if he comes back.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, I was directed to this thread by someone, I won't try and go find who, from the contest thread in which I'd won. I have ZERO problem writing this off, I don't care for someone saying all the shit is alright and then offer some of their own stash. That feels shitty! Everything up to fairly recently points to HS being a strong juice company with great people. So, if that IS the case then let them come back in here and show everybody. Offering handouts to giveaway winners is insulting! I don't want what you already have I want what I won. Why can't you respect that and either go sing pollyanna or not comment. btw Tony, I'd thought you were an okay guy but I see you have this point of trying to prove your better than everyone else, smells of small packages syndrome. Thanks for the insult, thought I'd return the favor.
p.s. just cuz I won a giveaway doesn't make me less of a customer, currently or potentially

You are coming across as a bit of douche to be honest, you've made a few posts in here about it being no big deal that there has been no sign or word from this company in a few weeks, I am sure there is a lot of customers waiting for orders and I am sure there is some that are not as fortunate as you to be able to just forget about a order, people paid for juice and that is what they should get, and for how long this has been going on now, the excuse that no one actually knows is true is being stretched.

So instead of being a jackass, how about some sympathy for the people who are out of money.

I kind of heard from HS today.
I filed a dispute on PayPal to postpone payment when I couldn't get a reply from them. They responded to that claim today and sent me an email to review the products purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me at all what the fuck is going on with Hermetic Steam and the lack of contact? My first order I dropped like a hundred bucks because I tried one of my friends ejuices which he recommended so so highly. Really upset with what's happening at the moment especially as a first time customer

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Likewise. Like I said plenty of times I love this company. I want everything to work it self out. I have ye faith in Josh and company. But we all have the right to be concerned. They need to realize that. He set this thread up for correspondence and updates. Whether it's ordering, criticism and such. We really need some updates on what is going on. If a select couple people are receiving orders that means someone from the company knows something. I just wish those said people could come forward with straight up answers!

@CTFX Cheers for replying man, I've heard all the stuff going; hospital, lease kitchen etc.. I hope alls well and I'm really hanging on this order, I've vaped very few ejuice brands and being in Australia we have limited product withOUT Nicotine mind you.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right on brother. I know you were referred by andy. So I'm sure you're in the same boat as other folks are. You have every right to be t'd off man. Especially dropping the money you did. It sucks they don't have a phone number to contact them with. Just email, site, and here. Unless they have updated that. I'm not too sure of

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I pretty much vomited when you told me. Poor C..T

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Santa Claus came early!!!!^ :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ATTN: I need the people who ordered juice to PM me I may have some personal info for you.

Right on brother. I know you were referred by andy. So I'm sure you're in the same boat as other folks are. You have every right to be t'd off man. Especially dropping the money you did. It sucks they don't have a phone number to contact them with. Just email, site, and here. Unless they have updated that. I'm not too sure of

They have put new flavors online but don't answer e mails to their site either

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah same flavors when they announced weeks,ago

They sent my order out after I disputed it with PayPal. They left the response " shipped and received " on the dispute yesterday, and sent the email to review their juice, so it seems as though the lack of communication isn't a "keys to the kingdom" issue.
If you guys have a way to dispute the payment I would go that route at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the update dadigby

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just noticed when I won the giveaway gummie wormhole wasn't on there when I picked my 10 flavors but has been added recently ( week or so)
What flavors did you get? What's your overall opinion on them? I know personally but curious as to what you think of them

What flavors did you get? What's your overall opinion on them? I know personally but curious as to what you think of them

I have not heard of them till this giveaway, but as I did my research I was more and more intrigued I would like to receive the winnings to see. From what I've heard it sounds like really quality stuff!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I hope you get yours soon bro. Best of luck!

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all. I'm having some issues with Tapatalk app not wanting to cooperate ...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really hate this is happening. .. This empty bottle of Indigo Montoya could've been my adv!

3000gt420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Placed order on 17th, no update on shipping. Sent them a message on the website, no reply. I understand the situation, but it sucks for a first time order.

Placed order on 17th, no update on shipping. Sent them a message on the website, no reply. I understand the situation, but it sucks for a first time order.

What is the situation does anyone know? How do you (hate to say report) but report a site so noone else can attempt to

What is the situation does anyone know? How do you (hate to say report) but report a site so noone else can attempt to buy from them? The 17th was not long ago. Seems to be after problem with H/S was already known.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDK about report the website, only other thing would be to put them on blast to all your vaping friends. Sad isn't it, as now they appear to be taking money and not communicating UNLESS you file a dispute!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I honestly don't even know what to say anymore. The way they are neglecting everything is really pathetic. My business with them is well past expired now. I will no longer spread the word for them and promote their products. It's really sad this company has halted. Whether or not Josh was in the hospital or not is not even the matter anymore. That was like 2 or so weeks ago. Now customers are still without product after a month. I'm done with this shit for real.

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My friend finally got his juice after about a month, and I will never order nor recommend this company. You took so much pride in your product to have just disappeared lol. Shit seems fishy as fuck if you ask me

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good for you andy bro spread that around

VU Sponsors