• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried calling but to no answer. I'm done. I'm going to have to give back money to friends that put in orders. I will never ever again spread the word for any vendor. I've been burnt too many times now. Fool me once right? I'm done.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup pretty much fuck this shit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried calling also. The line goes to voicemail with a creepy voice that says "hermetic steam" then after that it says the mailbox is full. Obviously he's ignoring everyone. Utter bullshit

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We both tried calling their number to no avail sev bro

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We both tried calling their number to no avail sev bro

Wow. And ts been exactly a month since he's been on. I hope nobody that isnt aware is trying to put orders in. At least shut down the website or something. This is bad.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the company needs to be blacklisted

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last time I talked to Josh was 8/14 lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah true I think he just boasted it like it were a company. I doubt he even had employees or was ever moving to a "clean room" lol

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
sorry for the bad luck I still don't understand why my order shipped. So i am with andy .

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe they just couldn't keep up with demand, maybe started off thinking it was great and then just got away from them, they was growing almighty fast, maybe to fast.

But then again I could be all wrong, maybe we will find out, maybe we won't, just hope everyone either gets their juice or their money back.

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure if this counts, but i made a profile and put a few juices in the shopping cart but didn't finish the order after seeing the comments here. I later got an email asking if I'd like to complete my order from the company. The email seemed generic but I sent them a message asking if they were up and running. That was a couple days ago and have not gotten a response. So... Email from them asking if I want to complete the order, but no response when asked if they're still in business. Sucks because their prices are awesome and flavors looked amazing. Just my two cents.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's just an auto response. They haven't responded to anyone in a while. Seems like they are now defunct until further notice. No one actually knows what is going on. Whether the demand was too much for upkeep, or they abandoned ship with money in hand, or due to the owner being hospitalized a while back. I would refrain for now...

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Somebody there needs to disable the website or something. I'm sure there's a few here & there putting in orders without any clue about orders not being fulfilled.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's up andy bro?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not too much. Just playing around with 24G on the sigelei.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How you liking it?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I like it. Feels good in the hand and I've doubled my watts lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome glad you like it bro. It's a great device. Have fun with sub ohming :)

edub

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sonofa... I really wish I had checked back here before I placed an order last Friday. This makes my pee hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hadn't even been to their site in a couple of weeks.
Doesn't look changed. :(

Poll for the disappointed... "Is there any way to come back from this?"

NO, this has gone on for too long now, for the story that was meant to be the reason for them disappearing off the net and not filling orders in a reasonable time.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's partially back and filling back orders

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

So he can fill orders, but not spend a minute to come on here and tell people what is going on?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey man I'm just forwarding the message. I'm not happy about this shit either.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey man I'm just forwarding the message. I'm not happy about this shit either.

I wasn't going at you bud, just saying how it is, big part of business is customer service and that seems to of gone out of the window with HS.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I absolutely agree with you bro, the customer service has sucked past couple months. Let's hope he makes good on what he said...

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Opps, see I put 'was going at you' when meant to say 'wasn't going at you' lol sorry :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I got you the first time around :)

3000gt420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still waiting on my money from dispute
.. Site still says awaiting fulfillment

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL every once in awhile I see someone has commented here, when it's a name I haven't see before, I come in and check.. now I'm asking myself why bother! Quite obviously this company has sunk and tanked.... and any supporters they had, well.......

edub

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Thank you for passing this along! That's better than gone for good. They have a great product at a great price, and mistakes happen.

If Josh does pop back up I am willing listen to the explanation of what happened and consider buying from them again. I know that life can steamroll you sometimes, and it can feel near impossible to rise again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
blonde was good enough for me to try them again but they gonna have to at least make their presence known on here before i order again.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did enjoy enochian and skeye. Let's just hope he keeps up on his bargain.....granted the hospital issues

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing as of yet, but then again I don't have any pending orders.

How l
Still waiting on my money from dispute
.. Site still says awaiting fulfillment
Hello, Did you ever receive your money back? I cannot believe I put in an order on Oct 6th, of course I had not seen this thread at the time. but I really should have known better after they couldn't be bothered to even honor their obligation to the cig buyer.com giveaway. I was chosen as one of the 'winners' as well. After all these 100s of giveaways I've faithfully entered daily over the years, I finally win one only to have the company weasel out of the deal. Yes, I should have known something was terribly wrong, from other clues, like the fact that there were no new reviews after Aug. 7th (except my review of Truffle Shuffle on the 17th) but I was such a fan of that flavor, and I really wanted more, and my first order did arrive in a timely manner, but that was back in early August. After reading this thread I'm somewhat surprised they are still taking money from people, I mean shouldn't they have been shut down?

3000gt420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still no money sent back. Been about 1 month since I placed my order. No reply on website from my messages, no email, no juice, no money. Definitely makes me not wanna attempt to buy juice online, I've only bought from local shops until i came across the 5 for $30 deal here.

3000gt420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Called twice today.. No answer at 10am.. And ignored call just now, obviously the owner has no intentions of running this as a business. Rather messed up as website is still up n taking cash in for orders. This only furthers me not wanting to buy juice online.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Hermetic Steam please respond to these folks. It's getting ridiculous now....

Called twice today.. No answer at 10am.. And ignored call just now, obviously the owner has no intentions of running this as a business. Rather messed up as website is still up n taking cash in for orders. This only furthers me not wanting to buy juice online.
I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope it wasn't a large order. Mine was only for $23.50 total, but still... Did you pay for your order using the paypal option? I did, and I'm hoping that makes a difference in getting refunded. I wouldn't let this one incident prevent you from buying online though, in over 2 years of ordering from different online juice companies I've never run into this kind of problem before. I guess the key is to use only well known vendors. Unfortunately this casts an unfair shadow on all other new businesses trying to get started. Best wishes for resolution from this effed up company

3000gt420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope used bank card.. the bank is suspicious of the transaction for some reason, n making me wait for the money...

VU Sponsors