Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Gonna get in on this on tuesday.
GREAT! Most of the people on this thread should have their orders by then...so you'll have some objective opinions on the flavors :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just wanted to update people on this thread who have placed orders...most of the orders have made it on route to their destinations. If you haven't received a tracking number you should by the morning. Also, in addition to the 5 bottles people chose, we threw in a sample of one of our unreleased flavors for everyone. Its called Dorsia (yes, an american psycho reference) and we haven't released the official flavor profile yet, but it tastes like mixed berry jolly ranchers...it... is...GOOD.
Hope everyone is having a great night.

It's telling me (once I enter in my card info and press "place order") that my credit card couldn't be processed...there is no reason on my end that it should be saying that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got my order placed after being denied by my work PC the other night...LOL :D

Hope that Illuminutty is still steeping ;)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's telling me (once I enter in my card info and press "place order") that my credit card couldn't be processed...there is no reason on my end that it should be saying that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few people have had trouble with our payment processor. I'm sure this is no fault of your own and some kind of security precaution on the end of our payment processor. I do apologize...
we are working on integrating other payment options such as paypal, google wallet and even bitcoin and they should be available soon...if you have tried and we're declined....shoot me an email and I'll make sure personally that when things get worked out you are still eligible for the 5 for 30 deal.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Finally got my order placed after being denied by my work PC the other night...LOL :D

Hope that Illuminutty is still steeping ;)
Yes, true to my word it still is. I will say that our orders right now are having a 48 hour turn around time on average...we are training new people so this is faster in the future...but every bottle is hand crafter to order in a sterile environment to ensure quality and exact specifications and quality control.
we are making up for this by upgrading shipping so everyone should recieve their orders still within 5 -7 business days of placing it. Thank you...and everyone else for your passion and curiosity about hermetic steam...we are overwhelmed by the positive response in such a short period of time :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
::UPDATE:: PAYPAL should now be an option at checkout. We hope this option makes things easier for those who have had trouble with using our other payment processor :)

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
have all of the orders been sent a tracking number? I haven't received mine yet. But I'm hopeful its on its way

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
have all of the orders been sent a tracking number? I haven't received mine yet. But I'm hopeful its on its way
I know for a fact that your shipment went out, priority mail. I remember putting all of the sevens into the system. lol. I will work on getting a tracking number resent to you. With the influx of orders and having to train new people to handle all of them, turn around time for this promotion is admittedly, something we are actively working on. But hopefully the 6th bottle we threw in there and the coupon codes, as well as the quality of the product will have been worth the wait.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have got to stop browsing threads since it usually ends up costing me money. But, sounded too good to pass up, and the flavors do sound quite tasty. It was tough picking five -- the only flavor that didn't strike a chord was Golden Dawn. Although I love chocolate I have yet to find a good chocolate vape. Have pretty much given up the search since the results have been so disappointing.

Every other flavor sounds wonderful. Especially looking forward to trying 93 and Figgy Stardust (love the name!). Great that you have PayPal as a checkout option -- big plus.

Thanks for the deal!

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was tough picking five -- the only flavor that didn't strike a chord was Golden Dawn. Although I love chocolate I have yet to find a good chocolate vape. Have pretty much given up the search since the results have been so disappointing.

The Golden Dawn is one I'm looking forward to, I'm hoping tastes somewhat like those chocolate oranges you find around christmas time.
yummy.gif

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That's so awesome! You guys are amazing!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
You guys are! So much so...we are considering releasing several flavors early and continuing the sale to give everyone the opportunity to try them all...we have been so slammed with orders our turn around time hasn't been up to par with our goals...so it would give us the opportunity to overwork our new staff as well :) what do ya guys think?

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys are! So much so...we are considering releasing several flavors early and continuing the sale to give everyone the opportunity to try them all...we have been so slammed with orders our turn around time hasn't been up to par with our goals...so it would give us the opportunity to overwork our new staff as well :) what do ya guys think?
Sounds good to me

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have got to stop browsing threads since it usually ends up costing me money. But, sounded too good to pass up, and the flavors do sound quite tasty. It was tough picking five -- the only flavor that didn't strike a chord was Golden Dawn. Although I love chocolate I have yet to find a good chocolate vape. Have pretty much given up the search since the results have been so disappointing.

Every other flavor sounds wonderful. Especially looking forward to trying 93 and Figgy Stardust (love the name!). Great that you have PayPal as a checkout option -- big plus.

Thanks for the deal!
The name was my idea! (big Bowie fan) glad you are excited about golden dawn! I can't wait to hear all of your feedback!

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The name was my idea! (big Bowie fan) glad you are excited about golden dawn! I can't wait to hear all of your feedback!

I'm a huge fan of both Bowie and figs, so it was a slam-dunk selection!

By the by, I paid with PP but did not receive an email receipt. I have a receipt on my PP account, so I know the order went through and all should be good. Should I have received an email as well?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm a huge fan of both Bowie and figs, so it was a slam-dunk selection!

By the by, I paid with PP but did not receive an email receipt. I have a receipt on my PP account, so I know the order went through and all should be good. Should I have received an email as well?

Oy! I thought we fixed that problem! If you got a paypal reciept than youre good. Ill get on our web guy right now.
and THANKS for the order!

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ordered from you guys yesterday. Super excited to try you guys! Question though, is there any way to track the shipment? Thanks!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
ordered from you guys yesterday. Super excited to try you guys! Question though, is there any way to track the shipment? Thanks!

If you ordered from us yesterday, it looks like your order will be out by tomorrow. We are working hard to get all of these orders out. When we ship it, you should receive an email with a tracking number. Thanks for your order! I hope you love the juice.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine in today !!! Holy sweet baby Jesus, this stuff is fantastic. I have tried blonde so far, and it can be summed up with one word...EXPLOSIVE!!!

DSC09168_zpstuqyqpyt.jpg

Call me crazy, but there is something special about hand written info on bottle. It means that there is a human being touching each bottle. As far as im concerned, that means great quality control. The numbers are only smeared because Im messy. Bottles arrives clean, and packed with incredible care!!!!

DSC09172_zps0zud2hyx.jpg

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice! Cant wait to try mine when they come in

Evo8U24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mimes still sitting in my mail box :( work is killing me right now lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Game over.....my neighbors thought I was having a Banana sundae party....nothing wrong with the screen, camera doing this...

DSC09178_zpslpzjbov7.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Game over.....my neighbors thought I was having a Banana sundae party....nothing wrong with the screen, camera doing this...

I am SO glad you love them so far...and yes...the person who makes your bottle hand writes the sticker...

DSC09178_zpslpzjbov7.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Also, they will only get BETTER with time...im curious what you think of Dorsia? I may or may not have formulated that recipe myself (depending on if you like it or not)...

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
As you can see form the subject of the thread...the promo continues, all month long.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just place an order this evening, guess I got in under the wire for free shipping. ☺
Its still a steal! Thanks for the order...i look forward to your feedback :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just place an order this evening, guess I got in under the wire for free shipping. ☺
And yeah, they changed it at midnight...but 35 dollars for 5 30ml? still rad.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Also, we added a new flavor. Dorsia...which most of you got as your free 15ml.

GrottoVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will add you on my facebook and do some tweets for you with my customers. I do not sell eliquids so I never mind telling everyone I know about others eliquids haha

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, they will only get BETTER with time...im curious what you think of Dorsia? I may or may not have formulated that recipe myself (depending on if you like it or not)...

My normal testing phases goes like this. Buy flavor, smell it try to figure what magic is in there, and then put it in the steep box for a week or two till i get the chance to sit down and really try it out....that being said, i put Blonde in my tank when i got it and have been enjoying it for the past day. Yummy yummy.

First impression, NO NICOTINE BITE, buy it ...end of first review.

DSC09313_zpsacn6bimu.jpg

As far as the Dorsia, I didn't want to make mention of the extra bottle you graciously included as I didnt want to tell the world to expect a free bottle as well. I was going to thank you in conversation, but will gladly do that here as well. THANK YOU. I did make sure to get a part of the bottle in one of the photos as recognition and appreciation, but only you would have seen that ;) I will create a thread for my review on your 5 flavors + 1 soon. I will say that when I smelled that Dorsia, i had to hold myself back from drinking it!!! it smells sooo good !!

Thanks again, your generosity is appreciated, but want people to know that doesn't effect my review. This stuff is AWESOME even if i paid full price or got it on sale. Im glad i got such a good deal and it came quickly, safely and secure. I am also happy that the box was clean, and discrete, no sticky fingers getting my vape mail :)

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CRAP.......I just tried Dorsia....looks like I need to maybe place another order for this 5 bottle deal while on sale, JUST so i can get another bottle of this stuff :)

Sweet PURPLE CANDY!!! Is all I can think of with ZERO nicotine bite...this is HUUUUUGE in my book...The grape or dark berry as i call it, is not an artificial flavor, nothing tastes fake. I can count on one hand the things that are purple flavored that I actually like...this is one of them...Seriously caught me off guard

A115DFFF-A17D-4FAC-AD76-9EABFD643074-699-00000054E727FB90_zpsthez3hul.jpg

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
YAY! About the Nic bite, we taste tested 6 different nicotine bases for our R and D...good to know w got it right! Also, we just released Dorsia in 30ml. So glad you like it...its one of my favorites!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried buying on your site and it said my credit card was invalid. Tried several times and still the same. I most definitely have the funds. So I'm not sure if there is an error on your site.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I tried buying on your site and it said my credit card was invalid. Tried several times and still the same. I most definitely have the funds. So I'm not sure if there is an error on your site.
Im sorry about that. A bunch of people were having trouble processing their card through our primary processor. You shouldn't have a problem if you choose the paypal method. You don't need a paypal account. If this doesn't work let me know and i'll look into it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its ok maybe I'll try again on a later date well see.

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still haven't gotten a tracking number or an email saying my order was shipped. Placed an order Sunday. Just wondering if my order went through. Thanks!!!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors