• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still haven't gotten a tracking number you an email saying my order was shipped. Placed an order Sunday. Just wondering if my order went through. Thanks!!!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Same here. It said my order went through but no email confirmation

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think about it like this...it'll show up or it wont, you can always call your bank and get money back so no need to fret..A few years ago before this minuet by minuet tracking and super fast shipping speeds we simply waited and didn't complain...now that the system got faster, we expect more...I don't get it..

I bought (seriously) 60-90 different items over the past month, not a single one of them I looked for tracking...I knew that I paid and i saw an "you paid for x" after seeing my money go out of my bank. After that...just wait... :)

patience..its a virtue. Trust me, the extra steep time (if any) will be worth it.

1292217_10153225382425296_1657298761_o_zps0ssigm7j.jpg

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was told it would be shipped Tuesday and would get an email confirming shipping with track number.. Going to remain patient for a few more days.

I bought mine on Sunday too but I must have missed the part that mentioned that.

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Think about it like this...it'll show up or it wont, you can always call your bank and get money back so no need to fret..A few years ago before this minuet by minuet tracking and super fast shipping speeds we simply waited and didn't complain...now that the system got faster, we expect more...I don't get it..

I bought (seriously) 60-90 different items over the past month, not a single one of them I looked for tracking...I knew that I paid and i saw an "you paid for x" after seeing my money go out of my bank. After that...just wait... :)

patience..its a virtue. Trust me, the extra steep time (if any) will be worth it.

1292217_10153225382425296_1657298761_o_zps0ssigm7j.jpg
Yeah I agree. That's what I just replied just want to make sure it's a go before I get more juice since I'm running low that's all.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I can check on your orders guys, just email me at [email protected] and i'll check for you first thing in the morning. If you ordered on Sunday your order will be at your door this week.That i can say for sure.

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can check on your orders guys, just email me at [email protected] and i'll check for you first thing in the morning. If you ordered on Sunday your order will be at your door this week.That i can say for sure.
Sorry to bother. I know you guys are flooded. Appreciate it. Like I said I just needed to know before I went to go get more juice this weekend. Thank you so much for great customer service!

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for your great service. I'll just hold back this week and wait. If not I'll email you sometime next week. I'm sure I'll get it though.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No, its no bother! I know what its like to be waiting on something you are looking forward to. Yes, we are fulfilling a lot of orders, as it is now, we are getting peoples orders to them 3-5 days on average and we are working to speed that up. Email me either way so i can check on it...and ill make sure you can get the 5 for 30 deal any time so you have some time to figure out which one you like most.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, its no bother! I know what its like to be waiting on something you are looking forward to. Yes, we are fulfilling a lot of orders, as it is now, we are getting peoples orders to them 3-5 days on average and we are working to speed that up. Email me either way so i can check on it...and ill make sure you can get the 5 for 30 deal any time so you have some time to figure out which one you like most.
You're awesome !

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that these guys have to be working overtime. Ive been in this place all to many times, They might nit be able to update usps, heck usps might not be updating itself...but id bet good money that your products are getting shipped out. Mine came fast as heck and was packed nicely.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for your great service. I'll just hold back this week and wait. If not I'll email you sometime next week. I'm sure I'll get it though.

Please don't hesitate to email me.. im happy to check for you.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I know that these guys have to be working overtime. Ive been in this place all to many times, They might nit be able to update usps, heck usps might not be updating itself...but id bet good money that your products are getting shipped out. Mine came fast as heck and was packed nicely.

Thanks for the moral support! I'm glad you love your juice so far!

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NOoooooo I ordered and now the new flavour is out. Dangit. I'll have to get it next time.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Email sent lol. Once again, thank you for your customer service and support. I will absolutely keep buying from you for that.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOoooooo I ordered and now the new flavor is out. Dangit. I'll have to get it next time.

not even lying...after you try it, and see how smooth and subtle the flavors/nic are, but also how delicious and flavorful they are you will be hooked....I don't know if that makes any sense at all.. but i might have found a new all day vape...and I don't really come across these too often...

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Got it, just responded. Happy to do what i can :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
not even lying...after you try it, and see how smooth and subtle the flavors/nic are, but also how delicious and flavorful they are you will be hooked....I don't know if that makes any sense at all.. but i might have found a new all day vape...and I don't really come across these too often...
YAY!

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man I'm watering at the mouth now! Can't wait.

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You rock! I am happy sitting patiently :)but i emailed you nonetheless!

Minamus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I tried to open the site at work but since it is "Uncategorized" which sucks so i'll check it when i get home.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I tried to open the site at work but since it is "Uncategorized" which sucks so i'll check it when i get home.

Your work just doesn't want you looking at hermits in a sauna while on the clock...jk...
Try using chrome and opening an "incognito" page or use the tor browser? Either way, we'll still be here! Let me know if i can help in the meantime.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So when is the 5 x 120ml bottles for $35 happening? lol jk.

Funny you should ask...we were just discussing how we could make ourselves go broke even faster next month! idk about 5 120ml for 30 but we will be offering exclusive prices to everyone that makes a purchase this month and we will have some kind of sale next month as well...we just aren't sure what the promotion will be yet.

Minamus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So the vg/pg rating is vg first? Only asking because i had a problem with another company before.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yes, VG/PG... so 75VG and 25PG would be 75/25.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Good news...we are almost caught up on orders...everyone minus a few of today's orders have been either shipped or will be out for shipping in the morning. Keep an eye on your emails for a usps tracking number :)

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my bottles in today, along with some titanium wire (from another vendor), so it was a good day for vape mail! So far have been pleased with all the flavors, but 93 is a real standout. It's one of those flavors that you really can't put your finger on. It's tobacco, but it's not; it's caramel, but not really; it has fruity (apple) notes, but just sort of. The kind of flavor that is almost impossible to put down. A nice lingering aftertaste that makes you reach for another vape right away. Very unique flavor that hits the mark and then some.

@Hermetic Steam -- you knocked that one out of the park. Job very, very well done!!

I wanted to see what it would be like after some steeping, but at my current rate of consumption, that's not going to happen. Going to be ordering more for sure. Hopefully, you'll be offering larger size bottles in the future.

I got 93 in regular. How menthol-y is the one with menthol? I'm thinking the watermelon would be a great addition, but don't really care for menthol or mint unless it's way in the background.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Got my bottles in today, along with some titanium wire (from another vendor), so it was a good day for vape mail! So far have been pleased with all the flavors, but 93 is a real standout. It's one of those flavors that you really can't put your finger on. It's tobacco, but it's not; it's caramel, but not really; it has fruity (apple) notes, but just sort of. The kind of flavor that is almost impossible to put down. A nice lingering aftertaste that makes you reach for another vape right away. Very unique flavor that hits the mark and then some.

@Hermetic Steam -- you knocked that one out of the park. Job very, very well done!!

I wanted to see what it would be like after some steeping, but at my current rate of consumption, that's not going to happen. Going to be ordering more for sure. Hopefully, you'll be offering larger size bottles in the future.

I got 93 in regular. How menthol-y is the one with menthol? I'm thinking the watermelon would be a great addition, but don't really care for menthol or mint unless it's way in the background.

I'm so happy you are enjoying your juice! Hearing reactions like this make it all worth it for us. I will say this...93 is at its best after steeping for a week...it IS great after it goes through our speed steeping process...but it definitely gets better with age. As for the watermelon menthol...I would have to say that it is somewhere in the middle of mint and menthol...and that element to it is definitely noticeable on the exhale. Next time you order from us, shoot me an email and i'd be happy to throw in a sample of it. Again, i'm so glad you're happy! Keep me updated?

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Let me know if you have any questions :)

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm so happy you are enjoying your juice! Hearing reactions like this make it all worth it for us. I will say this...93 is at its best after steeping for a week...it IS great after it goes through our speed steeping process...but it definitely gets better with age. As for the watermelon menthol...I would have to say that it is somewhere in the middle of mint and menthol...and that element to it is definitely noticeable on the exhale. Next time you order from us, shoot me an email and i'd be happy to throw in a sample of it. Again, i'm so glad you're happy! Keep me updated?

And yes, we will be offering bigger sizes hopefully as soon as next month.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys are great vendors! You're hyper vigilant with your customers. Meaning you respond very quickly to either criticism or praise. That is a true vendor. Other vendors should take notes from you guys seriously!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not that I have any money but I would love to check out your website @Hermetic Stem. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You guys are great vendors! You're hyper vigilant with your customers. Meaning you respond very quickly to either criticism or praise. That is a true vendor. Other vendors should take notes from you guys seriously!

Well we genuinely care! Thank you for the compliment.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Not that I have any money but I would love to check out your website @Hermetic Stem. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

well, we've got a pretty great deal going till the end of the month :) let me know if you have any questions. :)

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Right on. Unfortunately the post office seemed to have lost my order, but these guys were right on top of things when I had any concerns. You guys will do great

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Right on. Unfortunately the post office seemed to have lost my order, but these guys were right on top of things when I had any concerns. You guys will do great

@sev7777 did you finally get a hold of them? Shoot me an email...if it doesn't turn up i'll make sure your order is replaced...that is not your fault...its not ours either lol...but i know how excited and enthusiastic you have been...we'll make sure we figure out what happened and get you your order next week either way.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@sev7777 did you finally get a hold of them? Shoot me an email...if it doesn't turn up i'll make sure your order is replaced...that is not your fault...its not ours either lol...but i know how excited and enthusiastic you have been...we'll make sure we figure out what happened and get you your order next week either way.

Just sent you an email. Looks like the post office is going to give these bottles some extra long steeping time before they'll do anything.

VU Sponsors